Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of separating her own head and body...
Stage TWO~
—Boss; BGM: Dullahan Under The Willows

Spell Card: Flying Head "Dullahan Night"
Rather cynical.:duck:
The Rokurokubi's Strangeness

"Look upon my head and
despair!!
~Sekibanki
------------------
"This insolence is what
causes youkai to retaliate."
~Sekibanki

Feel free to discus stuff like character design, head canons, theory's, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Sekibanki is strictly a nukekubi; a Youkai who wanders at night, detaches their head and sends it to search for prey. Despite this, she may be a compound of the dullahan, rokurokubi and nukekubi who is crafted by the humans of the Outside's confusion on the matter.
Her head seems to be entirely detached, though it may indeed be held by a thread around her neck.
She also seems to be able to clone her head for some reason.:twilightoops:
Rather cynical and does generally not care about anything that happens in Gensokyo at all. Also, she poses as a human with red eyes in the Human Village.

Timely
Group Contributor

Yeah, her...she was fun. So many close calls!:raritydespair:
I had to use homing amulet so many times!:fluttershbad:

Ok, minor outburst aside, I like her design. Red and blue, looks like that won't only refer to Erin now.

Wonder how many Yukurris are gonna come from this

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I see.:twilightsheepish:
Indeed.:rainbowlaugh:

FlanChan
Group Admin

She reminds me of Rumia for some reason. It can't just be me, can it? :twilightoops:

Heh, I remember when we thought she was holding a sword because of that still before the game came out with the player character as Sakuya...
EDIT: also pre-release fanart from the old thread:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She's more like Remilia actually. Just not as powerful.:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6