Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of controlling the magic of life...
Stage FOUR~
—Boss; BGM: The Magic Straw-Hat Jizo
Spell Card: Jizo "Criminal Salvation"
An introverted new magician-born, technically! She seems to be rather like Eiki. Also known as "Naruko".
The Magical Jizō who Manifested in the Forest

"I don't want to. I'm in the mood to test out my magic today!
[...]
With today's blizzard at my back, I feel like I can take on anything!
That's my only reason, really! Let's go!"
~Yatadera Narumi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why, who's this? It's the Hakurei shrine maiden!
You're pretty reckless,
coming into the Forest of Magic all by yourself.
There's no way I'm throwing away a chance
to fight the shrine maiden, of all people!"
~Yatadera Narumi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, aren't you confident.
As a symbol of Kṣitigarbha,
I exist in this world to provide salvation
to all creatures in this era without Buddhas...
But fairies sure don't count. 'Tis a bitter shame! I'll see you in your next life!"
~Yatadera Narumi

"Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, head canons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic.
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up."
Copy Paste: end"

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A natural youkai magician transformed under tsukumogami-like circumstances. And another girl in Marisa's band of friendships.

Species: Magician (Jizo)
Ability: Capable of using magic (control of living things)

A living creature who used to be a jizo statue in the Forest of Magic, but gained life from the forest's magic power.
She was troubled by the Forest's unseasonable snowfall, but she was a stay-at-home kind of person to begin with, so she didn't bother to leave the forest and investigate.

The Forest of Magic has the power to change the very nature of the beings within it.
She may be a "Jizo," but she's not the Jizo Bodhisattva or anything; she started off as just a stone jizo statue.
Since she's a stone statue that gained a life of its own, she's somewhat like a golem.

Because she's sensitive to magic, she noticed that an abnormal magic power was flowing forth from her own back.
However, she thought that it was due to the influence of the Four Seasons Incident; she had no idea that her own power
was causing part of said incident in the first place.

She's also the one who, after hearing about Okina from Marisa, came up with a secret counter-strategy to entrust Marisa with.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2