Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of taking away and changing the flow of misfortune...
Stage TWO~
—Boss; BGM: The Dark Side of Fate
Spell Card: Calamity "Cursed Hina Dolls"
A genuine philanthropist, it seems, as well as a false god.
Nagashi-bina of the Hidden God

"It's because I cross my fingers for you
that humans can live in peace.
The mountain is no place for mortals.
[...]
Every disaster will befall you.
I can't let you pass, even to protect humans!"
~Kagiyama Hina
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm a friend of humans.
I take their misfortune and pass them on to the gods.
If you like,
I can take on all of your tragedies."
~Kagiyama Hina

"Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, head canons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic.
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up."
Copy Paste: end

Divine Path
Group Contributor

An unfortunately toxic person who seeks to better the lives of humans by taking away ills.

Species: Misfortune god
Power: Stockpiling misfortune
Head of the tragic Nagashi-bina doll army. She stores up all the curses that are expelled during exorcisms. Even those with no real spiritual experience can tell that she's surrounded by curses.
Any human or youkai around her will run into misfortune. However, she herself never has this problem. It only affects those around her. Hina does her best to make sure that misfortune does not befall humans once again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2