Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

BGM: Vanishing Dream ~ Lost Dream

Attack: 'Energy Noise'
It is now the turn of the Poltergeist which dreams vanish, Kana Anaberal.

"Have I become strange as well? Fighting myself and all."
~Kana Anaberal

She is an image crafted from an insane girl given life; someone who needs to frighten people and someone who is alone.
Why was her creator like this? Is she the spirit of that same girl? And what could possibly be the reason that she exists in such a fashion?

Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic suject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Indeed.:twilightsheepish:
What do you propose happened to her creator, and how is that she managed to create her? Was it intentional?:twilightsmile:

Timely
Group Contributor

Ok, I know nothing about her, so I'm gonna guess a Dorian Gray/Horcrux type thing happened, but kid was sick or in isolation, lonely, had only art, drew imaginary friend, split personality, time, piece of girls soul atatches itself to painting, and poof! Kana's there

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Seems plausible.:pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5