Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of listening to ten persons' conversations at the same time...
Stage FINAL~
—Boss; BGM: Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
Spell Card: Hermit Sign "Emperor of the Land of the Rising Sun"
The selfish, altruistic person.
Shoutoku Taoist

"Seal them?
Oh yeah, putting a lid over anything you deem rotten
is what your folks specialize in.
Don't make me laugh.
These urban legends
spread themselves
naturally through rumours.
You can't put a lock on people's mouths,
can you?
Anyway, it seems like there's no way
to get these Occult Balls
without a fight.
Also, through this fight,
we can decide which ideology is right.
Yours or mine."
~Toyosatomimi no Miko
-----------------------------
"To one such as I, who has seen each of your ten desires,
your past and your future are visible.
You will defeat me, and then
search this mausoleum.
[...]You could never manage to govern over these desires either way.
My ability, to hear and understand ten desires
at once, is necessary for that!
Now, attempt to defeat me!
And lay bare your own desire!"
~Toyosatomimi no Miko
-----------------------------
"There is no need for that.
Because I have already seen through
all of your actions.
That's right, you will now bare your fangs at me.
Without any reason to do so.
[...]This era, when humans deny my existence
and I have become legend, is what I was waiting for!
Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!"
~Toyosatomimi no Miko

Feel free to discus stuff like character design, head canons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic.
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Toyosatomimi no Miko. She was known as Prince Shoutoku a thousand years ago, a leader so wise it was said she could understand ten men's words simultaneously. She advocated the peace of Buddhism, and was revered by the people.
However, this was merely a ploy to keep the masses docile. A visit from a certain wandering hermit inspired her to abandon the human world and save herself from the fate of all mortal creatures. In secret, she practised the wicked arts of Taoism, striving for immortality. Ironically, the very arts meant to erase death instead destroyed her body. In her withered state, she desperetaly sought another way. She found it.

Ascertaining the method to fall into sleep and awaken with an immortal body was safe, she let herself slumber for as long as it took to cast off her burdensome humanity. However, her faithful followers, unaware of her questionable practises, placed seals on her chamber, trapping her for an eternity.
In time, the people of Japan started questioning her existence, until she faded into fantasy with her servants, and her chamber. By a stroke of irony, a certain monk made yet another attempt to seal her away by building a veritable temple on top of what surely was taken for a grave. She had enough.

Finally, it was time to resurrect, to reclaim the land of the rising sun as its rightful ruler.

Nowadays, she recognizes that this land of fantasy is not quite hers to take, yet she still seeks to further her influence.
Miko had the ability to understand ten persons speaking at the same time– now, she can know their desires. It is said that to know a person's ten desires is to know them in full~

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2