Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of reversing a situation with her words...
Stage FOUR~
—Boss; BGM: The Wheel of Fortune Turning Over
Spell Card: "One-Winged White Heron"
The first sign of difficulty...
How I wish I had her power in that instant.
Goddess Who Invites Unfortunate Slips of the Tongue

"You're the rabbit that fell to Earth, aren't you?
The one from Lady Yagokoro's place.
I never thought the baku would let you
pass through to this place, but...

...perhaps that possibility
does exist...?

I'll now test the power
of you who fell to Earth!"
~Kishin Sagume

Feel free to discus stuff like character design, head canons, theory's, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end

Divine Path
Group Contributor

One of the high-ranking Lunarians of the Capital, and a Goddess, she is the one responsible for smuggling the power stone that was found on Earth, and opened way for an invasion to Gensokyo, as a backup plan. The Lunarian folk were saved from the current menace by evacuating to a fake Capital within the Dream World. Meanwhile, the purification of Earth began, to cleanse that impure world and make it a new Lunarian Capital.
She is cursed with a fearsome, and inconvenient power; the world will always be contrary to her words. Once it is said, fate must alter its course to cause an event that will ultimately render her truth a lie. If she were to say; "Surely, the sky is blue, and always will be," then an unprecedented natural phenomenon will occur that will change the colour of the sky. As such, she must always speak carefully, lest her efforts will be all in vain. However, with the arrival of an Earthling, it seems her current plan will ultimately fail, for the sake of the enemy's defeat.

Sagume Kishin

Species: Lunarian
Ability: Capable of inverting a situation by speaking about it

A resident of the Moon.
She normally occupies a very important post amongst the Moon's people, and doesn't often show herself publicly.
She can tentatively be classified as a divine spirit, but her nature is neither that of a god, nor oni, nor departed soul.

She doesn't usually talk much, but this is a result of her ability.
When she speaks about any particular situation, (particularly to those who are thought to be involved,)
that situation will begin to progress in the opposite way.
This power is similar to that of amanojaku, but she is a divine spirit ranked far above amanojaku.
Amanojaku only speak contrarily, but in her case, the world acts contrarily to what she says.

Should she try to accomplish something, it will end in failure,
and if something bad is occurring, she has the ability to find a solution.
It's not as if the situation will always improve for her personally.
She's truly a divine spirit whose 'words can lead to disaster', as the saying goes.

To avoid the encroachment of impurity from Junko's attack, the sages of the Moon froze the Lunar Capital.
At the same time, they evacuated the People of the Moon into the Dream World.
The Capital within the Dream World was just like the ordinary Lunar Capital that its residents imagined.
The People of the Moon residing there never doubted that it was the real thing.

However, they certainly couldn't stay cooped up in the Dream World forever.
The longer a dream becomes, the more it can erode one's mind.

Thus, the sages proposed the "Lunar Capital Transfer Plan" as insurance.

The "Lunar Capital Transfer Plan" was to purify Gensokyo and build a new capital there.
To 'purify' is to eliminate life and death.
That is to say, they were going to annihilate all the living things on the Earth's surface.
However, it wouldn't be easy. Their opponents were the youkai living in Gensokyo.

She thought that the spread of a particular urban legend in Gensokyo would make a good shortcut.
Using her power, she created a secret Power Stone.
That Power Stone had the power to change the world with people's words.
Just by being near it, rumors (ie. urban legends) that shouldn't exist would materialize.
A terrifying curio indeed.

When the urban legends began to materialize, she simply had to wait
for someone to spread one particularly famous urban legend. That was the plan.

That famous urban legend was the "Apollo Project Coverup Theory."
An unfounded rumor that "NASA is hiding the truth of what they saw on the Moon."
That is to say: if a rumor spread that NASA was hiding information about the lunar civilization they saw,
that very civilization, the Lunar Capital, would materialize in Gensokyo.

...However, this plan was no more than insurance.
She wasn't totally serious about it, and none of the Moon's people wanted
to move the capital to begin with. Returning to the Moon would be ideal.
All the same, though, as much as they needed to fight back against Junko,
they had no way of resisting her attack.

It was then that one of Gensokyo's humans arrived.
She never imagined that Doremy would send a human to the Lunar Capital,
but decided to test the human's power anyway. She found that they were strong indeed.

I'll place my bet on this human, she thought.
If I speak the truth to them, the situation will reverse itself with them at the center.
My Capital Migration Strategy will fail, but since Junko's attack will also fail, we'll break even.
It doesn't matter what happens to this human afterward, as long as the Lunar Capital is saved...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2