Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Divine Path
Group Contributor
Divine Path
Group Contributor

Basically, people who aren't completely new but haven't evolved enough to be advanced players can achieve combos such as these.

Why is the first post blank?

Divine Path
Group Contributor

It isn't blank. Did you refresh the page?

Nothing is showing up for me. I blame my ad blocker. It seems to hate Youtube videos off of Youtube.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Ah, I see. Then I'll just drop the link here if anyone with that problem is interested~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB2yQP_RWKU

Thank you.

"I am an almighty magician! I cast the spell, "Gun!""

Divine Path
Group Contributor

You're welcome.:3 People seem to like that Card just as much as they like Byakuren riding a motorbike.

Dude, I don't think it gets much better than BYAKUREN on a MOTORCYCLE! Though that may just be because I really freaking like Byakuren.

It's pretty rare for me to say "X is my favorite thing," and Byakuren is my favorite Touhou character. Add that on to all of the Touhou characters being cool in some form or fashion (Even Futo, who I was very iffy about at introduction, but has grown on me with some of her newer spells), and that should be an indication of how much I like her.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

So I see. I'm glad poor Futo gets some positive attention~

My favourite is still Mamizou going Pokemon trainer and Men in Black mode at the same time~

You've seen some of my stuff, would you consider me still intermediate or beyond that~?

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Undoubtedly beyond mine, so likely closer to advanced.

Aha, yeah. Mamizou is pretty hilarious all around, even from introduction.

Also, do you have your stuff posted somewhere?

Most of it is unlisted but I can always dump a few video links in here~
(I main Mokou so don't expect to see too much else, I am getting better constantly and these three videos are already outdated :rainbowlaugh:)
Vs Byakuren
Vs Mokou
Vs Kasen - Kasen still gets derped on 2 of her three spellcards, which is why this video is only one round.

Nice, but why are they unlisted?

I dunno, mostly because I can't feel bothered to make a proper description, title etc. I guess~ :derpytongue2:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Cleanliness, for the most part, I imagine. Most people prefer not to upload willy-nilly and have them in their videos list.

That too, I put videos up partially to show friends too.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Same as I do with voiced stuff.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20