Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

[Len'en Project Character]
Capable of something like hiding one's presence...
Stage ONE~
—Boss; BGM: Melanin in Black ~ Colt Snake
Someone not entirely human, inconsequential of nature.
She is a reference to Solid Snake, though. :trixieshiftleft:
Spell Card: "Imperceptible"
Strong-Willed Shadow

"Since you seem to be having such trouble with your two unsympathetic
charges, Tsubakura, here's a special present from me!
[...]
Well then, how about 'a death called a present'?"
~Kurohebi
----------------------------------------------
"Oh, if you expect someone weird to show up...
[...]Ah, well if isn't you, Yabusame."
~Kurohebi

"Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy paste end."

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A pseudo-human, created as an assassin, this person was of the seven "friends" which fell into the mythical land of Mugenri. Evidently someone who practises murder on a nightly basis. Though she is artificial, and her body is far from alike, she may be considered "human."
Fortunately, she has yet to be assigned a mission. She isn't obligated to kill~

Timely
Group Contributor

So she's kinda like a terminator then?

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She's far too inexperienced to be the Terminator. More like an early novice Solid Snake.

Timely
Group Contributor

4085251 Never played those. All I know is that probably means she's good at hiding under boxes

Divine Path
Group Contributor

And anywhere at all. Her ability is the only thing formidable about her. I've never played Metal Gear either.

Timely
Group Contributor

Ah. So without that ability, she'd be a worse shot than a stormtrooper is what you're saying?

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Well, she is a novice assassin who is a Stage 1 boss.:duck:

Timely
Group Contributor

4085379 So me-mow from adventure time, or Coyote from loony toons type girl then, right?

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I wouldn't know about the former, but Coyote is not really an apt comparison. She hasn't been given orders to kill yet, so while she "practises assassination", she's not really trying, I think.

Timely
Group Contributor

4085385 Ah, I see. So kinda like a cat playing with a toy mouse type situation. Practice for the real stuff then

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Pretty much.:derpytongue2:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She claims (without breaking the fourth wall) that her Stage 1 boss status is due to losing shortly before the battle with the player.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13