Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of transforming things' physical appearance...
Stage EXTRA~
—Boss; BGM: Futatsuiwa from Sado
Spell Card: "Belly-Drumming of Infinitely Infinite Tanuki"

The Bake-danuki with Ten Transformations

"Now that I've arrived, though,
I'll have to put you back in your place.
My transformative powers are still at their prime.
Now, shall we begin a ten-game match
of danmaku transformations?"
~Futatsuiwa Mamizou
-----------------------------
"Precisely,
my child.
Come. Now our fight
will start for real.
Let the glorious belly-drumming begin!"
~Futatsuiwa Mamizou

"Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, head canons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic.
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up."
Copy Paste: end

zel
Group Contributor
zel #2 · Sep 21st, 2015 · · 1 ·

Feel free to discus stuff like character design

she is ugly

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She is a beautiful old lady, thank you very much.:raritywink: Besides, that's Timely's fault.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A prestigious race of youkai, the tanuki are clever and unrivaled disguiser. Power of their own, they're certainly not short on. This tanuki is unusual, friendly to humans, a pleasant lady with an old-fashioned manner of speech, like a grandmother. Somehow, this strange youkai survived in the Outside World despite its disbelief in magic. Mamizou was called for to fight a war against the wicked saint said to be resurrected, who wished for the obliteration of youkai. She became "the youkai trump card." Once she arrived in Gensokyo, however, she found the situation had already been taken care of. Yet, Gensokyo was a pleasant place, and her friend was here, so she opted to leave behind the world of reality.
Lately, Mamizou has been active in preserving the peace of Gensokyo, forming her own little following. It seems she has her own plans... Second Yukari, everyone. Also may have survived by stretching the definition of a youkai.

4730297 Her plans seem a bit dubious though, from what I've heard about Forbidden Scrollery she is encouraging Kosuzu Motoori into continuing her practice of reading youkai books...even though there could be some serious consequences to doing that, including the danger of her tunring into a youkai herself.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She is an experienced Youkai. If Yukari is anything to go by, their astounding intelligence means their plans need not make sense, and they can easily be roundabout ways to maintain the peace. A game of strategy does call for sacrifice of pieces sometimes.

4730948 "Peace" and "Balance" in Gensokyo sometimes entail pretty nasty things. Even with the law that humans from the human village can;t be eaten, outsiders are fair game, and since entering Gensokyo by accident is extremely unlikely, Yukari herself is almost certainly responsible for "feeding" the youkai.

Love this pic. I know that it's her tail, however......
That tanuki illusion.
:pinkiecrazy:

Divine Path
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9