Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 17,004 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Just asking for stories where an au Equestria meets earth like an evil mane six ,nightmare moon ,anything really.

Theres the conversion bureau ones, I guess?

You could look into any stories regarding the Mean 6.

I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but if you can pardon my shameless plug-in, you can check out the story I'm currently working on.

TParabellum of Freedom
Believing them to be monsters, the ponies and other races of Equus invade the human world out of fear. Soon, a desperate war is sparked as both sides find they have everything to lose, and if peace can't be reached, both worlds will fall unto ruin.
EndlessPossibilities58 · 12k words  ·  62  13 · 1.5k views

Truly shameless, gonna read it anyway

Its good, reccomend

Ok thanks I'll check it out.

IDK they feel really bad it's either ponies steamrolling humans or the other way round with no real reason given for why the wars happening in the first place.They just feel wrong.

Ponies are generally made to be seen like Humans, so one thousand years of everyone collectively being conditioned into thinking that "Humans bad. Humans dumb. We take control to make sure Humans dont do dumb." Makes some sense. Since it also happened in a thousand or so places.

But why we never saw anything like that in the show anywhere and also why would humans want to fight ponies there's very little if no gain and majority if not all lost because the campaign would be expensive .Oh yeah and here's another thing alot of people do .for some reason ponies and humans are monoliths willing to fight to the very bitter end ,which is just outright lies unless you give a very good reason for why they would continue fighting and even then some people on both sides would bend over to make it easier for their new overlords to fuck them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10