Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Banchoking
Group Admin

Hey, sorry I've been gone since forever.

I was exploring other fandoms after finding a place to post ideas for other series the same way I did here and kind of got lost in it all.

You've all been neglected by the lack of moderation and I am sorry for that. That said you've held up remarkably well on your own, I'm proud of you all for that.

I'm going to try and be more active around here and help out more.

First things first, a couple of reminders about group etiquette.

First, all "Looking for Story" questions go in the pinned thread for that sole pupose so as not to clutter up the group feed. It's rude and unproductive.

Second, keep it pony related. This group is not a platform to espouse your political or social beliefs from. People come here to talk about humans interacting with ponies or other Equestrian creatures, not to deal with real world drama.

Again, I apologize for the neglect of my duties and hope that we can all work together and have fun going forward!

At least, you actually came back, i saw quite some groups where moderators/founders are longgone

Nice to have you back

I understand the other fandoms part

I took over one of those groups a while back. :P

Banchoking
Group Admin

Glad to be back.

Yeah, unfortunately the moderator scene is kind of a dead zone since the last season.

I actually tried to appoint some new moderators to help out around here but I couldn't get in touch with the group founder to show me how so, here we are.

I'm a bit out of date on the last few seasons and don't have as much time as before but hopefully I'll be able to meaningfully contribute,

good for you. kinda sucks if one has a question and the group admins are dead

yep, that's really a problem if the admin is gone, nothing runs

Cool, just don't look in the Discord. We get very off topic there lol

Hey, at least you came back.

Well said. Well done.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11