Human in Equestria 16,870 members · 17,069 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Well, after quite a while of watching the bonus videos from XboxAhoy (aka: Stewart Brown), I've actually wondered if someone had this idea: Have Stu's story in Equestria be told in "voice-recordings" similar to the style of his weapon/attachment guides.

Just an idea and no, I am not a CoD fanboy. I'm merely a person who likes this guy's style and was curious if this has been done.

1743498 Much as I would love to say "yay" on this subject, I have to ask... what would he do there?

Nature documentary?

He's pretty much the new David Attenbrough and he's a total stranger to the world of Equestria. So... yeah, there's that.

Ugh. One thing I cannot stand is youtuber in equestria stories. Most of them are people I haven't heard of and the few I have heard of are, well, dorks I don't want to see stumble around ponyland. I wouldn't read it but you're free to do it.

Detective Chmilewsky
Group Contributor

1743498 Don't know who he is. You need to have a story that goes beyond "X enters Equestria".

Xboxahoy is brilliant without a doubt but I think I'd prefer someone like Michael Clarke Duncan because they're actually dead and it would be like their life continued

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6