Human in Equestria 16,838 members · 17,018 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

There is a tale about Ponyville's resident undertaker and graveskeeper. For a long time, ponies have long rumored amongst themselves that the stallion in question could speak to the dead and to aid them in their final moments, to find peace with the living, before they depart into the afterworld.

The stallion has long passed, but not before leaving behind a successor, a human in Equestria named Crowe, who came to this world though methods unknown. Having trouble fitting in and a place to offer him lasting employment, he found an apprenticeship with the resident undertaker.

He eventually inherited the ability to see and speak with the dead and to help them reconcile with the living... through any means.

Crowe doesn't just help souls find peace, he helps them find retribution. Even if it means hunting down murderers or creatures who had wronged the living and murdering them in return. He hides their bodies by burying them in unmarked graves in the graveyard and occasionally in the same grave as their victims.

But as news of a serial killer goes about Ponyville, and guards investigating these murders, will Ponyville be ready to balance morality between good and evil for the dead and the living?

I was hoping for a Sixth Sense kinda story.

The serial killer bit is a little cliché.

Have to admit I like the idea. Now if someone can write it and do it justice that would be awesome.

Yeah the idea is good and interesting just take out the serial killer stchick personally we all know what Celestia would choose IE: The living over the dead. Cause the dead had their time and if they want to cling to petty things that result in murder rather then justice then they don't need peace.

I don't want to see Crowe as a condemned human in this kind of thing. Not to mention he would be one of the first suspects simply cause he's different.

If the story is made just point me to it and I'll give it a read.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4