Human in Equestria 16,839 members · 17,022 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

What if twilight's mom was a human how would that effect the world especially if twilight looked like her mom

If you mean Twilight was a pony and her mom was a human.....Twilight would never see her mom again because when she went in the mirror , everybody would think there are two Twilight's or two of her moms.

What I just commented does not make any sense. :twilightblush:

What if you refine the idea a bit more? What if Twilight Velvet (Twilight Sparkle's mom in lore) was a human turned pony teen? And then grew up in Equestria?

what if twilight sparkle was an artificial created use the DNA of Luna [some hair sample from some brush] celestia, and was created to overthrow the princess and be a puppet ruler while the unicorn noble run everything but was safe by group of guards and given home, and end up celestia student.

I like your idea are you able to make a story of it:twilightsmile:

What if Pinkie was a satyr and her parents were a male equestrian donkey and a human who had met him at a donkey show when he was accidentally sent to earth?

That would be a he'll of a read

Yeah I had a brain fart when writing the post

Neat that has a lot of potential

I caN come up with idea but worst at following though or endings or anything save overall idea, though good at twist

Well I can help if you want just pm me if you want to do this

I've actually seen a story where it is eventually revealed that Night Light was a human.

Well what about her father is he a Human?
If yes then it will shake the pony understanding of genetics.
If not is Twilight a centaur because if not Tirek will not be a centaur in this universe giving us the first male alicorn or more likely he would have just died as a pony in Tartarus meaning there is no castle and twilight still lives in a library.

So night light is a human but how does that in volve tirek

A centaur is a child of human and horse if her father is a horse but her mother is a human and twilight is still an equine centaurs do not exist in the universe meaning Tirek is either dead of old age or is an alicorn since in this universe u get equine from human pon ymating

Oh that makes sense

Makes sense but what if tirek is born of a minatour and pony instead

Well then Twilight should still not be a pony since cross species mating results in new species (don't know which species tho) which considering she is born and raised in Canterlot means she would be traumatized as a child and become a recluse only communicating with her brother since he would ve the same species . Spooo I basically cannon but her integration into poniville is a lot togher and the Zecora episode has twilight moving in with Zecora or Zecora moving in with twilight as twi doesn't want the zebra to be treated the same way she is.

Also at some point Pinkie goes cupcakes because Twi won't fake smille and pretend she is her friend despite the fact that pinkie started a mass panic and made everypony fear twi which made her work as librarian non profitable and now she relies on stipends (which moondancer is also competing for)

I would read it it's not something you see everyday

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21