Human in Equestria 16,841 members · 17,023 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Banchoking
Group Admin

A young wizard dreams of creating the ultimate magic staff.

To do that, he requires only the highest quality materials.

His plan is to create a long, thick braid of alicorn hair and gild it in orichalcum, the same material as the settings for the Elements of Harmony.

The later is significantly easier to obtain.

Follow the young wizard in his quest to steal the manes and tails of the princesses.

For reference, check out one of Adventure Time's episode 'To Cut A Woman's Hair. It's probably the tenth episode of season two, I think...

Banchoking
Group Admin

I remember that one. It was fun.

Fred? Is that you?

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/356022/three-tail-hairs reminds me of, which was excellent.
Sounds interesting.

A claim to cut of the mane and tails of royalty is uttered…

THIS is what is probably next to happen...

Banchoking
Group Admin

Name one time the guard have effectively done anything.

I'm more afraid of a terminally ill nine year old.

They can effectively… look grim while facing Rainbow.

Banchoking
Group Admin

Pretty sure those guys were asleep.

I guess we should exchange the Royal Guard with Blood Angel Space Marines.💀

Surely the efficiency of the elite protectors of mankind would make a good first impression on Equestrian society by handling those filthy Xenos endangering mankind. Already I can see the Blood Angels facing the hissing black Changeling hive with a smirk and loaded bolters. "A fine welcome for us, brothers. Return the greeting in kind." And that would be the last time someone ever heard from the Changelings. :pinkiecrazy:

Banchoking
Group Admin

Wouldn't they eventually kill the ponies? I mean, they're vampires and they'll run out of enemies eventually.

I think the fan made Reasonable Marines would work better.

Ponies pose no direct threat to humans and their magic capabilities are more a Psycker thing for the Imperium. Let the Inquisition decide. Since ponies are pleasant-natured and approachable, they might be spared. Remember that there are puritans and radicals within the Imperium.

Since their military is laughable, the threat they pose is barely more than that of a cuteness induced heart attack. If sparing ponies might help mankind to survive against the forces of Chaos and fighting it with Harmony, so be it. The Elements of Harmony would be deemed xeno tech, true. But every weapon wielded against the forces of Chaos is welcome.

Banchoking
Group Admin

Yeah, I agree with all of that, I even started a story based on it.

What I'm saying is that the Blood Angels are vampires a and ponies are magically delicious.

Well , the Blood Angels were named to name a chapter. There are other chapters with different procedures to defend mankind. Which one would you prefer? Ultramarines?

Banchoking
Group Admin

Salamanders.

I love those guys.

I can see the salamanders being all friendly and nice get long with the ponys.
that or one of the unknown chapter/leagues

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16