Human in Equestria 16,820 members · 16,976 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Okay, so this idea has been in my head for quite sometime now and I feel the need to get it out there cause it's been bugging me. A while back, before Jurassic World came out, I created a fictitious theme park called Jurassic Kingdom (I have the map somewhere, just don't know where and I'm thinking of redesigning it). So, what if it, along with myself were transported by a done to death means, teleportation, random flash of light that consumes us. As I fall through the portal, I bring my map with me, and it transforms into the actual thing with all creatures of the park that I included in it, and I land right on top of it. The island reshapes itself into that of a design similar to Isla Nublar and lands right in the middle of the ocean during a nasty tropical storm. On top of that, everything is moved around according to new designs.

Here is a preview of my idea:

As the tram slowly made its way down the wet paved road on the tram tour, I looked about the cars, in the lead car was myself, Princess Celestia and Twilight and the Mane Six. I grab a small radio and communicate with the car containing Spike, the CMC, and Cheerilee and her class and speak into it.

"You alright back there?" Cheerilee presses the button above her to speak.

"How far to the Visitor's Center?" she asks me.

"About halfway, according to the tram's GPS."

"It's f-f-freezing." one of the children says.

"This tram also goes to the Jurassic Kingdom Hotel. Cheerilee and her class can stay the night in separate rooms, free of charge." I say into the radio.

I then see a weather notification for a hurricane on the screens. The tram enters a dark tunnel and proceeds to stop.

I hear panicking over the radio. The rain shields raise up and a JKAC officer proceeds to walk to the car behind me.

"Sir? Why has the tram stopped?"

"Hurricane warning, this island is situated in a tropical zone. In the unlikely event that any carnivore or other creature breaks out, I will protect you and if necessary, call for reinforcements."

"How long until the storm passes?"

"I'm not sure. My guess is that until the tram starts to move again, that's when the hurricane passes. The rainstorm, I'm not so sure of."

The ponies direct their attention to the small screen, they get this notification:

Your attention please. Due to unforeseen inclement weather, the Jurassic Kingdom aerial tour will not be flying today pending further notice. There is no cause for alarm. This is to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. We thank you for your time and patience and duly apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you. We thank you and enjoy the rest of your stay at Jurassic Kingdom.
----Jurassic Kingdom Animal Control-Unit

"Well that's a disappointment," says Rarity. "I would have loved to have seen the spectacular coastline of this island."

"Amen to that. I even faceplanted on the asphalt." I comment dryly.

its like displaced but with more actual displacement

Comment posted by Zhe Pydoh deleted Mar 20th, 2018

Exactly, I even included an excerpt I think you'll enjoy reading. Problem is, I can't think of a working title for the story.

Comment posted by Zhe Pydoh deleted Mar 20th, 2018

Better coin that before someone steals it, lol.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7