Human in Equestria 16,820 members · 16,976 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

A human Arrives in an Equestria on the verge of collapse. A bitter civil war rages across the countryside, The sisters are in exile, The country is split between two major political parties, neither of which is necessarily "Good" or "Evil". The ommon folk suffer at the hands of mercenaries, deserters-turned-bandits, and monsters. However, This Human has been given one power. One he finds utterly horrifying. He can raise, and command the dead. After being forced into a corner, trying to save some villagers from a marauding band of thugs, The human accidentally starts a third faction in this war. this is the story of the Necromancer, and his rise to power, as the king of death.

Notes: probably crap.

I'd probably read that.

Take out the human and necromancer part this would be pretty good

Could be material for a Warhammer fantasy crossover, Nagash in Equestria.

I would read that.

Make the human a pony and set literally right after luna's banishment and you basically have Necromancy for Foals

to be honest, as soon as I noticed it isn't only good or evil, but kind of....goodvil/evod, I was interessted and had read the rest.

I like it that the human is not useless and well it honestly depens on what the third fraction is going to be, some kind of sentient living dead?
I think I would actually like it if the would summon undead with different personalitys.

Not sure why Luna and Celestia are away and I kind of hope they would come back because of an idea I suddenly have.

Not sure if romance or comedy are an aspect of the story, but he could also accidently summon Celestias and Lunas mother, which maybe develops a crush on him which our human guy probably hates at first, because he seems to dislike his ability. Of course his power would ensure that he has a control over the undead and even the undead Alicorn would need to listen to him in the end.

I would prefer it to be that galactica thing instead of Lauren Faust if you should use that idea. I just got annoyed by reading it to many time that she was always turned into an Alicorn when she had to be in a story. I can only take so much whorshipping.

I just like romance/adoption and psychological stuff.
For romance I usually like a meaningfull relationship and the pyschological stuff shouldn't be healed to fast by some nonsense the ponies do.

Interesting enough to read at least a few chapters.

:moustache:
I like the sound of of this, the entire thing sounds like something I would sit down andread if it was available. Though it should probably take place in the far future where Twilight never became an alicorn and/or was killed at some point after all tof the adventures she and friends went on or Celestia and Nightmare Moon banished each other for some reason, so this story will not be confused with something like Lichlord18 said Necromancy for foals. Though this is just my two cents should you decide to go with this story I would love to read it if not no use crying over it. Oh and I liked The Spectral Knight by the by, just thought I'd squeeze that in here.

I have always been a fan of necromancy in stories and games. I love the idea, so this story immediately catches my attention. It sounds definitely very interesting.

i'd seen the name a while ago, but never read it

Very good story, just waiting for the author to make part two which is set in current times for reasons I will not explain.

Sounds good to me.

Oohhhhh yessssss! I'd gladly read that!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14