Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 62 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 62

I think a guy in a big trench coat that has like 6 flinlock pistols would be cool. So instead of reloading he just grabs another pistol. That or a kukri style sword

I realize you meant magic, But for some reason, I imagined a guy throwing oversized tomes at people from an equally oversized backpack.

"Sir, how did you defeat the bandits"
"You could say....I threw the book at them" *Glasses* YEAAAAHHHH

His name shall be Marldrag the Librarian, A barrel chested, shirtless barbarian type, who defeats his enemies with knowledge....by bludgeoning them with heavy, iron bound tomes of forbidden magic that he can't open.

You know, I think I played a character like that in a roguelike once. It turns out books make excellent throwing weapons because they're exceedingly compact and heavy for their volume.

6352223 Sword and board. Shields are almost never used or touched upon, which is a shame because ponies can't use them and probably wouldn't know how to deal with them.

Jesus. That thing seems like an accidental suicide waiting to happen. Get one of those stylish spins wrong and good-bye goes your head.

There is absolutely no way in hell someone has used that in a real fight and didn't come out with less than when he got in. I can see people training all their life and being able to do demonstrations, but there is no way, you can't possibly convince me, that any person on Earth would be able to deal with a random deflection by a random guy without everything going everywhere, especially places you want them nowhere near.

Talk about a MAD weapon!

No you imagined correct. You wouldn’t believe how much damage getting smacked with a large follio will do. You just kinda... smack them with it. But some magic too, but I plan to explain that magic isn’t some super catch-all that most stories make it out to be. You know, have it be a little unreliable and costly.

... the power of cheeki breeki. That's what I want to see.

There's only a fic about it, like what the fuck?!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 62