Human in Equestria 16,852 members · 17,041 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I've been pondering this idea for a while. A comedy fic where both Pac and Big die. God (Yahweh/Allah/random deity/etc.) sees the good nature in their music and they're given a chance to redeem their lives of sin in Equestria. When the two get there, they meet up with other dead rappers that have been taken to Equestria.

Eazy E, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Big Pun, Big L, Capital STEEZ, Nate Dogg, 2Pac, Biggie.

The problem is, I have no idea what they'd do once they got there. Any ideas, anyone?

It has been expressed by many people in the TWG voice chat that it would indeed be heresy if Lil Wayne was not there as well. This will be remedied

1433479A brony and I collaborated on bringing the both of them to Equestria.

I guess have them creat a rap group, and tour around Equestria?

1433526 Too bad Lil Wayne isn't dead. Really, it's too bad.

Sounds funny. Certainly original.

Still, I feel it'll go somewhat like this-

1433526 But... he's not dead. And even if he was, I'd hesitate in calling him a rapper.

Also, how can you not add Adam 'M.C.A.' Yauch from The Beastie Boys? As for what they'd do; the answer is simple-introduce Equestria to the power of rap whilst doing rapper esque things (and probably bust a cap in one of the show's antagonists)

But Lil Wayne is terrible, why would someone care if he is there or not?

Is it bad that I think that your fic could make an awesome serious story?:unsuresweetie:
Or maybe I'm just drunk on chocomint.:rainbowderp:

You see, despite of what faggoty media and retarded gangsters wanted you to believe, 2Pac and Biggie were on really good terms between each other and were about to record a collaboration a couple of months after their deaths happened, despite of all the shit that happened.

I say, make them bros and have them go on adventures with a pony that becomes fascinated by their rhyming skills. Maybe Lyra or Fluttershy.

EVERFREE 4 LYF SILLYPANTS.:flutterrage:

1433479 It'll be interesting to see them introduce rap music to ponies. :pinkiehappy:

1435140 I know, man. Both of them eventually settled their differences, and after 2pac died, Biggie said he'd never wish death on anybody, especially 2pac. Even after they died, people went out of their way to put Biggie and Pac on another track together. Look up Runnin' (Dyin' to Live).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10