Human in Equestria 16,888 members · 17,082 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I was just wondering if there were any good fics of bands like Iron Maiden or Megadeth in Equestria. I'd be kinda funny to see the ponies react to the hard metal of these bands.

yeah there's one set in the TCB universe, about them fighting celestia with there music, cant remeber the name just check the group.

I don't believe I've seen any like that, no. Although when I read "Rock Gods," I couldn't help but think of this guy:

Imangine Twilight in Kiss makeup, a leather suit, and with tongue piercings

I demand Fan Art!

1263831 Wasn't that the one with Sabaton? I remember that one, it was pretty awesome. :twilightsmile:

1263857 :rainbowlaugh: Damn, that one was funny. Thing is, I can totally see them trying something like that too. :pinkiecrazy:

1263873 one band I would love to see would be AC/DC or even KISS ending up in Equestria

1263881:pinkiehappy: Now THAT would be a party no one would ever forget. Pinkie would definitely have a riot.

1263891 that it would, If someone did do a fanfic like that I always wanted Clestia to not like the music because it a bad influence on her subjects, and how they keep playing and show that Rock is about freedom and going against the man.

:flutterrage:MANETALLICAAAAAAA!!!!:flutterrage:

:trollestia:

Eddie: "Behold, little talking horses, as I perform magic never before seen by any save my kind!"
Twilight:
*Eddie plays music on guitar and summons his car*
:twilightoops:
:rainbowderp:
:pinkiehappy:
:derpyderp1:
*Eddie hops in car*
Eddie: "So, who wants to go for a ride?" *Pats top of door with a hand*
Octavia: "You call that Music-Magic?! Ha! Observe, amateur!"
*Octavia plays Jurassic Park theme and summons a T-rex*

would i hear about rock god in Equestria this is who i think of
YOU ARE A GEAR !!!!!