Human in Equestria 16,871 members · 17,069 stories
Comments ( 63 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 63

But my male main character is twelve and shrimpy!!!

And Mister Rogers created the GREATEST MASTODON MUSIC VIDEO OF ALL TIME! DEATHBOUND MOTHERFUCKER! :flutterrage:

And Mister Rogers created the GREATEST MASTODON MUSIC VIDEO OF ALL TIME! DEATHBOUND MOTHERFUCKER! :flutterrage:

FUCK! I posted twice... :ajsleepy:

She's not a Sue, she just started the series with a mostly completely character arc. Unless they add a find a boyfriend arc for AJ or make her want something outside of apple farming she's just complete...

1249846>>1250193

That character sounds more unlikable than the protagonist from Revenge of the Fallen. I have to read it.

Also i do plan on writing an HiE with a female "greyish" protagonist. Gonna have some crazy lore about gods and demons and all that jazz. I've got no idea where to start the story so im pretty much just making up lore right now.

1264456 Did I mention that Issac is a combat god (he beats up some random ponies in the first few chapters) aside from being the only male in Equestria that can satisfy a mare sexually because stallions, even at their best, don't last more than 2 minutes in bed? And that he's schizophrenic? Seriously, he argues with himself from time to time about how he shouldn't, but should, fuck the "anthronized ponies" (by the way, the story is anthro).
And apparently he dreams about two people (inside his head) that beats the crap out of him (which is a JOY to behold). I don't know... like I said, as the story goes on the author just keeps piling on shit - numerous chapters in - that hasn't had any exposition up until the point it's revealed - not even a little. It just pops out of nowehere.

As stated before, I've done (highly snarky and sarcastic) reviews of each chapter up until ch. 9. I was going to review the whole story but I quit. I just couldn't handle all the Stu-ness from Isaac and the incredibly OOC characters (plus I don't feel I'm not much of a professional reviewer...). Seriously, I was mentally exhausted after reading chapter 9. :ajsleepy:

EDIT: I don't know anything about Revenge of the Fallen, but let me just say that Isaac is beyond unlikable. You'll probably hate him after chapter 3 (I think that's where I started to, anyway).

I guess I can see where you're coming from, but the reason I say what I do is because of the sleepless in Ponyville. Watch that episode, she is a sue. (In that episode anyways) But I don't know, each to their own I guess.

You say tomato...I say...tomato too..who say toemato anyways? it's not even a word..:unsuresweetie:

They all have their moments. Ive seen the episode, but what did Aj do that was sueish. Scootaloo was pretty much the focus and Aj was just sort of , well, Aj.

Also I never say tomato, they arent worthy of mention unless they come with a burger.

So what was Isaac before coming to equestria? Ya know what? Im just gonna read it.

MLP: Self-Insertion is Magic.

1267283 An average college student (gee, haven't seen that before, have we?) who's your typical lonely simpleton with some friends, but no one significant enough to really speak of.

Worst of all, I had a positive feel for the story when I wrote the first review. Oh, if I only knew what horrors would come...

Youve got to link me to this story...

1267427 Sharing this honestly feels like a crime and high treason against my fellow readers; but here you go...

By the way, please don't bash the author; he's well aware that the fic is terrible, but if you're going to say "this sucks" give a reason why.
Emperor knows the protagonist gives you a lot to work with.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 63