Human in Equestria 16,869 members · 17,069 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

When a lonely unlucky human has touched Adagio, Sonata, and Aria's siren necklaces, well an unknown contract has been signed. The human named Davis Jones did touch the necklaces, but nothing happened to him since those red gems turned white and then back to normal. Later on, the same siren sisters came by to his house informing him that he now has three new sisters in his bloodline family, making them his new sisters. That's not even the worst part yet. Now whenever Davis is in public or in Canterlot High School, he begins to play some music or by singing in poems. The talent that he has does attract a lot of attention to a few girls and more, including the mane 6 as well, but it looks like their magic won't be able to stop his strange talent in his system. Much more worse it gets, guys are not very happy of seeing him steal their girls and he just doesn't want any of the girls. Davis just needs to find a way to stop this love potion or something before a bloody mob of lovely girls gets to him first.

So now I need to ask anyone, which few girls is the first to be affected by Davis's music or poems besides the mane 6 and Sunset Shimmer?

Do you already have this fic posted?

That's sounds interesting

Why would they want a timberwolf for a father...talking bout my OC

5119070 Here's something I have to say. I enjoy the idea, but why does he care if the girls are swarming him? Is he dating a girl, or are the boyfriends being violent.

5119166 Well actually, he had broken up a relationship few months ago. Why, I do not know the details yet. The necklaces he touched must of done something to him and now he's just trying to avoid troubles if girls are affected by his music and singing including reading a poem out loud. If it does get too loud, well it could get worse.

5119211 Oh okay. I was confused about some details. Thanks for clearing them up :pinkiehappy:

5119218 It's cool and which first few girls do you think will be affected by Davis's music, singing, and poem?

5119242 Do they need to be main characters?

5119245 Hmmmmm they could be I guess. Any Background or side character girls is fine with me. So I was just wanting on some votes on the few girls before I can think of writing this story.

First, a girl like Fluttershy. Then a girl like Rainbow Dash. Then a girl like Applejack. This shows a progression of types of girls that become attractive to him. Also, may I suggest another detail?

5119282 Maybe Sonata, Adiago, and Aria do this because they want their big brother to be happy. The boy treats his new sisters well and makes them feel happy. Sonata hugs him and says that she and others are happy to have him as family. Then they learn that the boy had a breakup, and they try to fix the problem.

5119290 That... is actually a good idea. :rainbowderp: Yeah this could be a good one to write about it. :pinkiehappy: Not to mention there could be some hilarious shenanigans in it and that it'll get more complicated for Davis to get a new date just to try not playing music or singing. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16