Human in Equestria 16,830 members · 16,986 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So something I have noticed about my writing skills, they suck.
I'm not so much a good writer, though I consider myself a great storyteller.
Though back on topic, I wish to propose and Alliance between me, a writer and a editor.
What I am suggesting is that I will work as the Creative juice that helps power our writing machine, also to help with the writing and editing when necessary, so in a way I would be like a Creative Producer in sorts.
The Writer would be the skilled literature Genius that would convert the juice into the written masterpiece we will call the fanfiction.
And the Editor does the editing...He or She can also have a moustache and a cigar to make them look cool.
So who wants to partner up and set this site on fire!
PM me if you are interested.
- R

Kaffeina
Group Admin

XD
Can't help with Editor, and the Writer thing I am EXTREMELY backed up on stories so no idea why I even bothered to comment.

It is still good to hear from people!

I wish I could help you, but I'm already stuck with a "writer's block" for my unreleased fanfiction. Then again, I can provide the link and password to the private profile if you wish to read it over, and perhaps find inspiration from it.

But I'd like to at least get rid of my writer's block before I release the fanfiction publicly, to avoid a "prolonged hiatus". Know what I'm saying?

3749205 If you're having trouble with writer's block I can read through what you have so far and maybe throw some ideas your way. Send the link and password in a PM if you want a little help.

I can write and I also have a friend who is my editor. One rock, two birds.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7