The Toby Mason Appreciation Association 189 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

So, after playing with the idea a little bit, I think I finally came up with a good synopsis of the story I'm going to make.

An eight year old boy and sixteen year old boy that both live in Equestria. What do they have in common besides that? Are they brothers, no. Cousins, no. The same person, yes. When Sweetie Belle attempts a new spell at the boutique, naturally AppleBloom, Scootaloo, and Toby are there for support. However,at the same time, eighteen year old Sweetie Belle does the exact same spell while sixteen year old Toby is helping his Aunt Rarity clean up the boutique. What happens? An eight year old Toby eight years in the future and a sixteen year old Toby eight years in the past. Oh boy...

Even in the future, Toby can't seem to catch a break...
What do you guys think?

1685089 that's rather GENIUS

1685137 Maybe, but you'll have to wait and see :twilightsheepish:

1685089 I had a rather similar idea but yours sounds a bit more... AWESOME! Go for it man I love it when two of the same people meet.

1685472 Nice to meet you Dread, and thank you for your kind words :twilightsmile:

1685716 Hehe, thanks Shutter, although I'm not entirely sure what the older Toby would look like entirely in characteristics. Can you help me out with that? :twilightsheepish:

1685821 It would be my great pleasure. :pinkiehappy: I'm so honored you would ask.

1685833 Epic. If you don't mind me asking, could you possibly draw future Toby and current Toby side by side with each other? By the way, your drawings are awesome Shutter :twilightblush:

1685089 Oh, I think I get it, and I like that idea. :pinkiehappy: And the sixteen year old him helping his Aunt Rarity clean up the boutique ought to be a cute scene. :twilightblush:

Well thank you very much... I'll get started right away. :pinkiehappy:

1685883 OMG Thank you! You can send it in a PM once you are finished :pinkiehappy:

1685867 Thank you as always Poetic. It means alot to me that you like it :pinkiesmile:

Almost sounded like the idea I had huh?

1685950 Yes, but you came up with a great idea yourself about the meeting between Butterscotch with Hope when they meet Fluttershy and Toby. :raritywink:

:unsuresweetie: What will our cutie marks look like?
Toby:(In a near perfect imitation of The Doctor) Sorry but no spoilers.

fred2266
Group Admin

1685089 Seems like a really good idea! :yay:

1686472 Huh, didn't know Toby could do an impression of the doctor, awesome. :pinkiehappy:

1686654 Well there is a resident Time Lord in Ponyville.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20