CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I was thinking Scoots acts like she's too cool to have a teddy bear at a CMC sleepover, but she secretly can't sleep without it. Would this be something it sounds like Scoots would do and at what point would she break?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

--Sweetie Belle

What episode was that from? I'm guessing "One Bad Apple", but that's only a guess.

I dunno about a teddy bear, though neither can I say much against it. In "Sleepless in Ponyville", though, I thought it was interesting how Scootaloo's solution to her nightmare problem not only involved confessing to Rainbow Dash, but introducing Rainbow into her dream to fend the monster off.

So maybe a Rainbow plushie, perhaps, or something with Rainbow on it to symbolically have her "watch over" Scootaloo might work? She could still be embarrassed to admit she has it or uses it for that purpose, because it sounds like exactly the sort of sappy pap she and Rainbow would deny to the grave.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Here's a better screenshot.

Note this is Scootaloo in a tent with Rainbow Dash. I don't know which one the bear belongs to, but it's one of them...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5