CMC Clubhouse 972 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37

1800690 Me and Twilight Sparkle randomly break into song in a busy mall...
I've done that. Might have to get Twilie drunk to join in though lol:twilightblush:

1800690 I walk into my bathroom only to find Derpy Hooves taking a shower. Well I obviously ask what she's doing in my bathroom of course. :derpytongue2:

Because Sweetie Belle is mine:twilightsmile:

Ah, but the thing is, Sweetiebellema121 and I worked that out:twilightsheepish:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1800739 nope:moustache: she's mines

Red Mare
Group Admin

Game #224 Princess Cadence will pay me $1,000 to shave all the hair off of Prince Blueblood. I accept the challenge and decide to do it. :eeyup: Prince Blueblood will not know what hit him. This is going to be funny.:rainbowlaugh:

I thought we discussed this already...:facehoof:

Vinyl Scratch pays you 1000 dollars to shave all of Diamond Tiara's hair. I do it.

Cause DT is one of my least favorite fillies and Vinyl is awesome. :yay:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1800779 we did:twilightsmile: you get time travel other dimension one and I'll get the original:moustache:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1800889 I think that's been proven wrong:twilightsmile:

1800690 Sorry Sweetie, at least you took Octavia out with you in mutual head explosionism...

Thinking...:unsuresweetie: Thinking...:unsuresweetie:
...nope, still don't think so:pinkiecrazy:

Rainbow Dash and Trixie appear in my bed whenever I snap my fingers.
Me: *whistle* that's fast Rainbow. You made it here as fast as Trixie could teleport.
Dash: :rainbowwild:
Trixie: :trixieshiftleft: She got lucky.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1800965 we can share her or you can do that doctor who time thing...

"I take seven Sweetie Belles, stand them all in line, add one then two then that makes nine, another one will solve the problem of mine, and that's a whole row of Sweetie Belles for everyone this time"
Reference to a song I heard once:twilightsheepish:
Will that help?:unsuresweetie:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1801079 sure I'll take the original:twilightsmile:

(I forgot- credit to Eminem for the original song)
Ah, but no one knows which one the original is, not even me:pinkiecrazy:

Glad we got that worked out:pinkiehappy:
And now (finally) for the birthday game... I walk into my bathroom only to find Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo taking a shower. What would I do? Well, it's my house... My shower... Ah, fuck it, I can't think of anything else, so I guess I'll join them:pinkiecrazy:
Do you give me these kinds of scenarios on purpose?:unsuresweetie::pinkiecrazy:

Queen Chrysalis and I break into song in the middle of a mall

You take Sweetie Belle (and sometimes the rest of the CMC) and give me those types of scenarios on purpose, you do, I know you do:pinkiecrazy: don't you?:pinkiecrazy:

Octavia is secretly in love with me, but every time she's about to admit it, Sunset Shimmer gets in the way.
DAMN IT SHIMMER!:flutterrage:

She just needs some coffee.

1800690 Pinkamena and the CMC appear in my bed whenever I snap my fingers. Sweet.

you are both wrong. Sweetie Belle is MINE!!!!:unsuresweetie:

No she is mine!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:
You can't post comments like that without me finding you!

Rarity is secretly in love with me,but every time she tries to tell me berry punch gets in her way.THANK GOODNESS FOR DRUNK PONYS!!!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37