CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

OMGGGGGGGG THEY GOT THEIR CUTIE MARKS

4769483 Please tag your post with Spoilers, some people still haven't seen the episode yet.

Boy! Its a good thing I knew this before it happened in the episode! Otherwise, it might have been a surprise.

4769483 Oh no! My novel is ruined! :raritycry:

4769483 I figured anyway, but thanks for spoiling it.:applecry:

Apologies, in my fangasm i forgot to tag spoilers.

I'm left confused. What the hay do their cutie marks represent? What is their special talent? Helping others find their cutie marks?

4769718 it wasn't called that when I first posted it :P

4769763 I suppose, but they have individual symbols, Sweetie Belle a musical note, Scootaloo a lightning bolt and Applebloom an apple (obviously) so I think its a symbol of both individualism but unity in a common cause. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just had the CMC version of Magical Mystery Cure.

4769795 Oh OK. Also I hate when people use those black bars. I have to come over to my PC to read what's under them, because there's no way to do that on my phone.

4769923 just tap on them.... Srsly that's what I'm doing.

4769944 Don't you think I've tried that? It don't do shit for me. Maybe it's because you're using a different phone than I am. I'm using an iPhone 5C

4769923 Ah, sorry about that, I didn't know you couldn't do that on a phone. I just didn't want to spoil the ending for anyone who might not have seen it yet.

4769983 I also have a 5C, and I get inconsistent results when I tap the bars. Sometimes it works, then I try it again and... :fluttercry: :flutterrage:

4769983 ah apple, the phone everyone has, because its a trend... (No offence)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17