The Official Superman Brony Fan Group! 52 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Captain Lunar
Group Admin

Outside of the classic costume, what is your favorite Superman costume? For me? It's this

The S-shield background is black instead of yellow. I like that little touch. It's different, but keeps the same feel.

Of course this version of the costume is tied with the Kingdom Come costume for my favorite spot

I just love that alternate S-shield design so much!

1630150 For me, it's Earth one

Several subtle changes, like the shade of blue and the few lines. It also looks more like cloth and less like spandex, which is nice. I also like that Ma Kent made it for him.

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1630175 Not bad. I like the Black S-Shield one because it reminds me of those old Superman cartoons I used to watch on Boomerang

1630150 That one is pretty cool, but personally, I prefer the one you see him in during the 90's animated series and Justice League:

That's how I was introduced to the guy, and he's been my favorite superhero ever since.

Comment posted by lordvad3r95 deleted Aug 29th, 2013

My favorite superman costume is the black one from the Death and Ressurection of Superman storyarc,

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1635378 The one with the mullet? :unsuresweetie:

1640757 yeah, but it was easier to figure out Clark's identity since Clark wore a ponytail.

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1630150 Overall, I like the uniform from the DC Animated Universe, but I must say, I like what they did with it in Man of Steel. the movie might have been bad, but the costume looked cool.

Still kinda wish he made it himself though...

Mine'd have to be the Reborn suit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10