Medievalized Ponified YOU RP 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

To join, your description needs to have a similar level of info as mine.

Vikinga Hooves (my real FimFic name) I am a snowy white Pegasus with sky blue eyes and a really long brown mane and tail.

My cutie mark is a pencil and bearded waraxe crossed, with the pencil on top. I'm not quite sure if if means I'm a artist or a warrior, but my teachers tell me it could be either with the promise I show.

I am the youngest daughter of King Kindhooves, ruler of Scandineighvia. He lives in Kalmare.
Steinnvæng Castle is my personal demense, but chancellor (plz apply for this position) runs it. I'm getting married to Jarlson F4D3 pretty soon. I hear he is really nice, but we haven't met yet. I get so nervous just thinking about it!

I live in the royal Appartment of Steinnvaeng Castle. It snows a lot here, and I really love it! The guards are pretty nice too, and sometimes they let me train with them. It might be that the soldiers only like me because when I train with them the commanders go easier on them, but I hope they're liking me personally.

Midnight Words

I'm a white unicorn, a regular writer, nothing new or interesting... but why did the most beautiful mare I've ever seen, would like somepony like me? I'm getting married to Autumn Fire soon and I'm really nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous? Especially with a mare like her....

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1608548 ((job? Home? Family?))

1608554 ((Job, Writer.))

I live pretty close to the castle, in an Inn a few blocks down. Haven't seen my family in a few years now.

Comment posted by Viking Hoof deleted Aug 26th, 2013

((I'm going to like this RP a lot :rainbowkiss:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1608601 ((hurry up and post a character your character then!))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1608564 ((think medieval times, like renting a room at a inn instead of a apartment))

Autumn Fire.

I live in the rich district of the city. I've had several relationships before but most of them didn't work out because people used me for my money. I work as a business mare in a relatively large house, I don't really have any relatives living with me at the moment. And... I'm getting married with the nicest colt I've ever met! Midnight Words:heart:

1608644 ((I got to go:fluttercry: see you later))

Faded Thoughts is a dark blue unicorn with a black horn, which matches his wavy black mane almost perfectly.

His cutie mark is a multicolored sphere, which expands out to many smaller colored blobs, in order to signify his sudden changes in perspective from time to time. He's been known to go from completely happy, to hopelessly depressed in a matter of seconds, and generally tries to conform to the will of others, or at least those he cares about.

Uhh... You pretty much have his back story covered, so do I really need to put anything for that?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

((I haven't put myself in a medieval setting in forever. I'm viable to just screw it up. Could you do it for me? I mean, you know a lot more about this kind of stuff than me, and we are kinda getting married, and you did kinda make me become a Jarlson...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1608694 ((I made you a Jarlson because you are so noble!?
, get it?))

((*blush* ...I'm not noble))

((I gtg, be back soon))

1608351((I don't have a ponizied version of myself. But I'll create an OC for the chancellor))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1610492 ((no Mary Sues. No Alicorns, Griffons are okay, but no dragons. Not to be racist, but Im using Skyrim as a relatively soft reference))

1608351(Well, I'm not so good at this, so tell me if I forgot something)

Flower.(male)

I'm a brown coated pegasus with a brown mane (darker shade. Like Caramel for example). Althought I'm a pegasus I can't fly because of an accident in my foalhood. I grew up in a orphanage so I never met my parents. I found a job as the caretaker of the castle garden.

(Did I forgot something?)

1611574((Thanks for the faith. I've had non sue characters. Lace Scarf for example...))
Name: Chancellor Rising Star
Appearance: navy blue body with a white mane. Long black robes.
Race: Earth pony
Sex: female
Bio: I'm the daughter of a rich merchant. A good friend of King Kindhooves. Thats all I'm saying.
Now heres my true ponizied self(I'm wiling to play OCs if any one needs a quick ncp)
Name: Haiku King
Race: Armor pony/Zebra
Sex: Male
Appearance: He's black on white. He has simple blue eyes. He's very tall. He towers over other ponies. Except alicorn. On his right back leg is a sheath to a sword.
Bio: Haiku is actually the sword around the ponies waist. For his soul is trapped with in it. But the body is a result of magic and bioengineering. He has sworn to protect the royal family. And is a some what high rankng guard. He's philosophical and only speaks in haikus if at all. If he is powerful. He rarely uses it. Most ponies think he's mute. For he only speaks when needed. His cutie mark is an eye. No one knows what it represents. He may or may not have a soft spot for Vikinga.

I hight Sweetie Belle, a young white unicorn maiden with a pink and purple colored mane. I currently live with my father in a small home in the docks district of Københovn, where he works his trade fishing, selling his wares primarily to griffins and pegasi.

My sister left to seek her fortune as a tailor and costumer a good while back. I have learned enough of her trade to get by, though the clothes I make and mend are by no means extraordinary, and I do have a good singing voice. I still have yet to find my place in this city, however, although I am still trying.

Fortunately, I'm not yet quite at the age where I have to find a trade and apprentice or find a loving husband, though it is drawing near. In the meantime, my father makes enough to support the two of us readily, and would not have me marry until I can find somepony worthy. In truth, though, I'd rather not marry at all, so I continue to look for a profession in which I can support myself.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22