Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Here are the ones I thought that make this list because of three things 1) the second season become it's own show 2) It went in the most dumb way instead of being a bit close from it's Super Sentai parent!!!! 3) the writers don't want their timelines to make any sense.

1. Power Rangers Beast Morphers
  2. Power Rangers Ninja Steel/Super Ninja Steel
  3. Power Rangers Dino Charge/Super Dino Charge
  4. Power Rangers Super Mega Force
  5. Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai
  6. Power Rangers RPM

Power Rangers Beast Morphers

You can't complain about Beast Morphers, it hasn't even aired yet. Wait until it's aired before you call it one of the worst seasons.

So it's just the newest ones. Operation Overdrive is so much worse then any of those. I'd also rather watch Dino Charge then Turbo.

6547055 I saw the Official trailer for it and some how a dumb ass is going to use the morphing Grid as a Power plant!

that is not a fair point, and hardly the worst premise a Power Rangers season has ever had. the fact that ur basing this opinion on a minute and a half teaser trailer is, i think, increasingly telling about just how impartial youre being. honestly, i was expecting an adaptation of Resha Sentai ToQGer as that would fit Nik channel to a T...the fact that they chose to instead do Go-Buster and they seem to be keeping at least partially faithful to the Sentai in terms of morphers, premise and story...it gives me hope that THIS season of rangers WONT suck ass

6547149 The team are spies not polices or guards but spies.

6547052 You can't bash Beast Morphers before it's even aired, and don't expect the Sentai to be an indication of either because different seasons have adapted the Sentai material differently (some more closesly and some more loosely).

RPM was terrific, it was meant as the second or third grand finale of the entire franchise. It took the Sentai counterpart and morphed it into a post-acypolotic struggle for survival.

Dino Charge was a breath of fresh air compared to Super Mega Fail and I would put that above Ninja Stale which is not as bad but also doesn't have a lot going for it.

And where the heck are Turbo (the season that almost got the show killed) or Operation Overdrive (a season plagued by bad writing decisions)? Heck, I might have made a reference to Mystic Force before Dino Charge, Mystic Force for me doesn't have a lot of good things going for it.

Heres some advice for you... If you hate the most recent seasons of power rangers then stop watching as its no longer for you

so were the Go-Busters...

The Morphin Grid IS a power plant. It is where the Rangers derive their abilities and energy's from. Without it they cannot morph or use the vast majority of their arsenal.

Sentai (and by extension Power Rangers) use many different themes and are always finding new ones. Check, Goranger, the first series, was about a counter-terrorism unit for crying out loud! Expressing bias because they are not using a preexisting theme is stupid, trolling behavior that flies in the face of the entire franchise.

So, yeah, troll alert!

Me and my bro, a fellow lifelong fan of Power Rangers, like Mystic Force, but that could just be us. I have some pretty low standards for entertainment and the main draw were the costumes and magician motif (really hope Sentai gives that one theme another go perhaps with stage magicians rather than wizards).

Operation Overdrive was pretty bland and Turbo was wierd (not surprising given the Sentai that it's adapting). Sadly I missed out on RPM. I plan on getting the DVD, but keep putting it off.

6547737 I know but someone is going to make it where everyone could use the Morphin Grid not just the Power Rangers!

Completely agree with you. RPM and Dino Charge are both good in their own ways, and Overdrive is trash while Turbo is disappointing to me.

Turbo is disappointing to me.

Honestly, I have a lot of mixed feelings about Turbo. I don't exactly like it, but I couldn't quite hate it, either. The villain sucked, and it didn't help that the Sentai it was based on was a parody season. But I liked most of the Rangers themselves, I mean, for the first half it was basically the cast from Zeo (minus Rocky and Jason), and the second half had the guys who would become the Space Rangers. So, yeah, mixed feelings.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13