Cyberpunk Equestria 496 members · 115 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I know a lot of you are going to hate me for this, but hear me out:

This is an idea that I got from ChatGPT when I asked it to give me story ideas, focusing on autism and Twilight Sparkle, and since it’s kind of set in a high-tech Equestria, I thought I’d posted here too, I might write it or I might not. I’m not really sure yet.

1. Title: "Whispers of the Mind"
    Genre: Science Fiction/Thriller

In a high-tech Equestria, Twilight Sparkle invents a groundbreaking device that translates thoughts into soundwaves. This invention becomes a lifeline for a pony named Cipher, who is non-verbal due to severe autism. However, the device unintentionally picks up mysterious whispers from another dimension. Twilight and Cipher find themselves entangled in a thrilling adventure as they decode these cryptic messages, discovering secrets that could reshape the fabric of their world.

Sounds interesting I might read it

Robipony
Group Admin

7929522 I don't see any problem with using AI, so long as you use it to get ideas and not to write your story for you. :pinkiesmile:

7929522 People love to hate on AI, and there are specific areas where AI is simply terrible (consistency, for instance). Generating ideas, however, is not an area where AI is lacking. In fact, AI scores much higher on ingenuity than humans.

So yes, AI can provide you with some awesome ideas, just like the one you posted.

I only use it to get ideas.

Comment posted by Artist deleted January 25th

I have to write it first but it might take a while.

I guess it's appropriate that a cyberpunk story seed is generated by an AI.

Yeah, well, I'm still going to write it.

Robipony
Group Admin

7931540 I don't think he's being derogatory. It's just that AI is common in the cyberpunk genre, so he's saying that it's kind of poetic that an AI would be able to help create a cyberpunk story idea.:pinkiesmile:

If you want to write it, then absolutely, go for it.:twilightsmile:

7931512 7931540 7931768
Funny thing that's what many said about secret invasion using AI "art" in the intro

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11