Cyberpunk Equestria 496 members · 115 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Its hard to find a good cyberpunk P&P system if you folks ask me, especially one with hacker rules that dosn't slow the game to a crawl.

I would like to present to you all Interface Zero 2.0! Running on the Savage Worlds system are there already something good going for it there.

I could say a lot about the system, but I think that a video review of it would work a tad better, and be over for all of us quicker ;)

The system have its own page and forum over here if peps would like to hear more about it

5041534 Would Paranoia count?

I do not know that system, and was more me that wanted to give a recommendation instead of making a general thread for them. But would not mind to hear more about it

what no one has mentioned the grand daddy of cyberpunk p & p Cyberpunk 2020? or the fact that cd projeckt red is doing a video game of it called cyberpunk 2070

5041562 Basically, the DM is known as the Master Program. The players are known as Programs. There is a different access level. You have skills, traits, and professions. Profession assign what you're good at

Lady Froey
Group Admin

Just like the Witcher 3, it will probably take forever and several delays to release.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6