Button's Father 62 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I have wondered what is Button's father's name though there is no true known name, what I think his name should be. I think maybe...

Button Crunch

Button Tap

Button Love

Something I especially like Button Crunch. What do you think?

I'm still going with 'Monster Mash'...

--Sweetie Belle

Considering Button's Mom, I think I'm going with:

Lucky Bastard

1553435 You know, I am starting to get annoyed with all the clops for her. It's :pinkiecrazy:.

I personally went with Dub Mash. I'd like to think that he's a voice actor for a video game company, specifically Neightendo. (That bad pun just seems to write itself).

That's just me though.

Just joined, submitting story now. And I'm going with 'Slam Tilt', which is a term from pinball machines. It's like button mashing, but older :twilightsmile:

How do you submit to this group, anyway? It looks pretty dead.

It is dead, unfortunately. It looks like the group founder never made a folder for it, and he's the only admin. I knew before looking that he'd been gone for a while. Checking, it looks like 80 weeks! So pretty much there's no way to submit anything here.

You could always post a new thread with a link, at least, tho'.

If the story also has his brother, I run that dead group, so it's got folders. And there's always Button's Mom, and just straight Button Mash...

--Sweetie Belle

It really does focus on the dad and Button, so the other groups aren't as viable. But a forum post with link will suffice, I guess. Thanks for the response!

No problem!

I was kinda going "oh, that's right, that group does exist"... I remember the founder, though. He posted a bunch of joke threads, and I think he was going by the Joker for a while. After roleplay was banned, he eventually vanished off the site.

I'm sure he just created the group as a joke or for completeness. I created mine just to try an' make sure the whole family was covered. The difference is I'm an experienced group admin, so I made sure everything was set up right...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9