World Conquerers United 66 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 61

Guys, before we can even begin to get out and bring the world back together, we need to take care of business back here in the U.S. first. Now I'm sure almost all of you agree with me when I say that our leaders need to go, and this very much includes Obama and his cronies. In fact mostly I will be focusing on Obama, but anyone under his administration gets no exemption, along with any blind, stupid, and moronic fool that votes democrat and voted for him. I won't try to get on my soap box too badly, and honestly I knew that Obama was a bad motherfucker and I can't believe I haven't done much research on him and that I've waited so damn long to do so. I feel so goddamn stupid for not educating myself further on everything that him and his administration has done. As I've been digging through all of his crap to find out more about the bullshit, I've found somethings a little troubling. Follow this link. This is what I was referring to in one of the threads I posted. It's not that the government will look on a site for ponies for possible threats, but rather that they simply watch every move and step you take and each time you sneeze and pucker your asshole. These people were looking at pressure cookers and backpacks (Boston Bomber type shit I'm suspecting) at the same time. However, not at their home, but at work. One looked at backpacks while the other pressure cookers. Soon after, the popo showed up at their house. How the fuck did the feds know about that!?

Here's more on what I'm talking about.

I'll post more stuff later mostly on very recent stuff such as Syria, but I'm quite tired and overwhelmed by the sheer amount of shit that America is going through. I truly fear that there will soon be a revolution here in the U.S. again, and soon. As Obama's time in office approaches the end, I believe that this road we are on will become rockier and deeper as it progresses. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, watch them more than they watch you. Only by this can you counteract them. For when the time comes my friends, the code shall be released: tango-hotel-echo-BREAK-papa-echo-oscar-papa-lima-echo-BREAK-hotel-alpha-victor-echo-BREAK-sierra-papa-oscar-kilo-echo-november. Sleep silently with one eye open and a hand on your weapon. The time will come, be ready to fight back. What's odd now is that I am unable to post this thread it tells me. I'll copy, reload the page and paste this text again.

So should we aim for anarchy than because that the only system I see that would work. Would post reasons but I need sleep

We are but puppets on string dancing to the beckoning call of a mad king in a land that despises monarchs. There is nothing but backstabbing in order to climb a ladder that only exists because we want it to exist. Until the world finds that the only way to advance is alongside each other in a semblance of peace then I have abandoned all hope. I have had many chances to perhaps incite a change but there is not one person that listens to the children. I honestly fear when our generation gets to the presidency because on that day there will be no more humanity left to save.

The_Master
Group Admin

1720741 As many an opportunity I've had to fix this nation(I actually have a list of things I would do upon becoming president, just in case ya know?), perhaps it would be better to leave it as is so as to be all the weaker when we are to put our plan into action. It hurts me to say it, but we will be moving out of this country soon anyway, they won't be a threat to us like this.

1721503 Obama has three years left. You said that you were seventeen, that will put you at or almost 20 when he's out. I don't think that the small band of us will have nearly enough money to go somewhere and set up shop. You're not alone though on the list of things to change America back to the way it should be.

The_Master
Group Admin

1722279 I phrased that wrong, sorry. I at the very least know a number of things that need to be done and actually how to accomplish them.

Also, do you think we should sign deals with companies like caterpillar? I think that their money and aid would be useful in setting up and rebuilding infrastructure in the third world areas.

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

I have to say that I believe the problem lies with much more than just the Obama administration. I think it's part of the nation's ruling system, and that real change isn't going to be happening much, if at all, in its current state. Unfortunately, just as you've said, I think only a massive alteration will bring about what is really needed for the good of the people.

I think it might not be a bad idea, but that we should avoid them or any other organization if they have strong ties to any one nation as much as possible, at least until that nation is aligned with us.

1720816 Anarchy is a horrible decision. Organization is the best way to assemble and fight back. With anarchy, everyone would be out against each other and nothing would be accomplished to defeat the tyranny afoot. We would need to bring ourselves together and form a rebellious group to go against the tyrannical government. If we do that, it won't take long at all to win. I'm serious when I say this to all of you though, I don't see how another civil war could be avoided, people are starting to wake up and see what evil he is up to. If there isn't one though, I will be more than amazed and shocked; but from all the things happening and the things he does and supports, I see it as inevitable. He has three years left, three years. That's not a long time off, so be prepared to fight at anytime.

1722463 It would be a good idea, but as Pinkie and Pals stated, if they have any strong ties to someone not allied with us, it would be a bad idea. Especially if the company CEOs are suckling at the power teat from their country, such as the CEO of Cat swapping spit with Obama in the shower, that would be a bad decision. But if they don't play with those cats and work with only themselves, that would be a good idea, especially if they share similar ideas with us.

1722771 The problem is with more than just them, you're right. It's anyone that supports him. Real change hasn't happened and it never will under his admin. I really do believe that a new American revolution will occur. He's got three years to destroy us further, but with more people waking up to his lies and realizing that he is evil, eventually we will decide to overthrow his tyranny. Funny thing happening tomorrow on the anniversary of 9/11. Today a band of 2 million bikers rode cross country to D.C. in support of the anniversary and they tried to get Obama to sign a document to let them get to D.C. without stopping, he DENIED IT, but he did sign the papers for the "million Muslim march" scheduled for tomorrow, 9/11. WTF!?!?

I mean after the rebellion
Sorry if I wasn't clear

1726347 Oh okay. Anarchy could be a possibility to put our OpFor in. I think we should leave them be and let them focus on us a clearly as possible so they get the message we're sending, that way there's no clouding or misconception about us. The, if they want to stop us, we will send their countries into absolute chaos and anarchy, just to show them what we can do. They will be crippled and they'll be willing to cooperate after that. But we must go for the least amount of damage and destruction as possible. No one needs to die.

FINALLY A HUMAN WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!!:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::yay:

Akatosh
Group Admin

complaining about obama seems utterly pointless. do you really think he'll be in office by the time any of this actually gets going? focus on whoever is going to be there when it matters.

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

That is definitely worthy of note. However, the obstacles to come will be much greater than any one leader. Anything he does, or that any other leader does, that challenges the values of the guild must be observed. We must keep our eyes open for the activity of all potential candidates, especially any that could benefit the cause of world unity. Hopefully, once the G.I.B has built up sufficient resources, we will be able to influence such candidates into supporting our organization, and thus the well-being of all people.

1727033 I am :facehoof:. I'm saying that we may not be able to get a start on our shit as soon as we want. If there is another revolution here, this will set us back a great deal because we'll caught up in fighting off an enemy that is right at our front door. This is what I'm trying to warn you all about if you haven't been tracking what is happening here in the states. Now sure, I am ranting, but I am trying to keep that at a minimum because it takes away from the main point.1732416

Whoa whoa whoa...Lets calm down for a second, mm? You are a little..angry about this...Also, i vote democrat, so i would prefer to not die?

1750722 A little angry? I'm infuriated. I'll try to be as respectful as I can in responding, but I will not be nice. So, you vote democrat, did you vote for Obama both times around?

1769129 To be blunt, i'm not old enough to vote. Either way, i would have. Simply because he seemed like a better choice in comparison to John McCain and Mitt Romney (The first was a tossup, second was not even a question). I will be fully honest, i simply do not support their views on gay rights and certain gun-laws (To be honest, i think that if Civilians can be armed with assault rifles, we should arm our regular police the same.). There is also the fact that the party itself is starting to get a little....Mind-numbing. I will not vote based on party. I will vote based on who i feel is better for the country at the time.

1773754 Imma respond to you with a PM so i don't take up too much space in here.

The_Master
Group Admin

1776245 1732416 1727033 1720816 1773754 1721420
Perhaps it would be best to Invest in an offshore platform and start step 2 early, Principality of sealand style. It would serve as an, adequate base of operations untill we can get the whole Uganda thing going.

....why the hell didn't I think of that :rainbowderp:

I plan on not going to warzones. No. I feel a city on the ocean is the way to go. Find what we need to survive. Build. I say power by solar tower and perhaps nuclear. That could work. Need more people to attain level of power. Set up nuclear self detonation for the chance that other countries attack.

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

Could we set up several of these throughout the world? Also, as a possibility, would we be able to construct at least one eventually as close to the lowest point in all the seas? Or somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle? It would be nearly impregnable simply because of the water pressure, as long as it is ensured that we were the only ones capable of reaching the depths. And for the triangle, well...:pinkiecrazy:

The_Master
Group Admin

1818878 1818571 1818072

I never thought of using them as military outposts in international waters, but now that I think about it that's an awesome Idea! But as far as offshore cities go, I have a thing or two to contribute...

TidGen 150 KW tidal power plant.
Smart cities.
For example, Songdo, Masdar city, Fujisawa sustainable smart town.

I'll look into offshore platform construction further, seems you all like the Idea.:twilightsmile: A step 1.5 of sorts.:rainbowlaugh:

The_Master
Group Admin

We could build them from the ground up! Using only the latest and cleanest technology! Ah, shoot. Now you guys got me all excited, I'll never be able to get to sleep.:pinkiehappy:

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

This makes me think that we could have 'living' cities. The simplest things that I could imagine this doing would be making street and pedestrian traffic much more efficient, but it could go far beyond that. If these floating fortresses were completely sustainable, and as clean as possible (Energywise. Dirt is fine) with sufficient food production and the like, these things could become safe havens for dissidents and refugees if we wanted. They could be technological, political and economic beacons of hope to pave the way for our impending global conque-....*ahem*...unification...bringing peoples from around the (3rd, a bit of 2nd and 1st) world to our cause. Then, we could teach them the ways of unitology the guild, so that our numbers may further grow. We would have to pick among them, of course, but I'd imagine that many would follow our ideals, if not become aware of the guild in and of itself.

never trust a computer implicitly. Smart cities are not the way to go. We need actual people. Also we need a way to be recognized as an actual sovereign nation.
That invites invasion though. Thus nuclear meltdown.

All we need is......
Wait for it

Anyways how would we fund all of this?:rainbowderp:

The_Master
Group Admin

1820488 The "Smart" portion is referring to technology-demonstrator societies built from the ground up. I imagine them housing roughly one to ten thousand residents, and expanded as needed. We will generate all our power via clean energy sources, recycle EVERYTHING, and that which we can't recycle will go into the compost heap for our floating farms. 100 MB internet(At least!) anywhere on the platform, and we can have an isolated computer network to automate things to make life easier. Also, no cars. We can go masdar style on everypony and have all electric vehicles to ferry us around.

Also, sealand isn't necessarily recognized a sovereign nation, but is generally left alone. All I want is a society away from the law where we can carry out our work in peace.:eeyup:

The_Master
Group Admin

This.

This chick gets it. :pinkiehappy:

The_Master
Group Admin

Okay first of all, funding will come from step one as I explained in the plan. I will be a billionaire of a bare minimum of 5 billion USD. Probably more if we can help it.

Second,

Joyride anyone?

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

Freedom from unwanted laws is one of the best parts of this idea. We will have Rapture, but of a far superior nature. Also, as a precaution for the possibility of the electric public transit being disrupted, I feel it would be a good move to provide bicycles, either to each individual if there were the resources and space, or in certain public areas as a communal thing (though there have been problems with this kind of idea in the past). We could probably make them from excess materials without much issue.
1823076 Wunderschon! :rainbowkiss:
:pinkiehappy: *Squee* Thank you! :yay:

Why not both?

2) didn't read the plan...:twilightblush::twilightsheepish::twilightblush::twilightsheepish:

I approve this idea. Just imagine a server farm that is cooled by deep ocean water. Desalinization for everything and still nuclear has merits. Solar and wind would be best though.

The_Master
Group Admin

1823532 I'm going to be keeping our city above the waves for now, perhaps later we can come back to it and work out something resembling rapture. Also, I like your ideas, I'm working out a few details on location and design as we speak.

Supercomputers are on my wish list. As for power, tidal generation might be best though. Tides are easily predictable, and don't fluctuate as much as solar and wind. Nuclear power might be dabbled with as experimentation, but a lot of that will probably come later when we have some good dry african soil under our feet.

When all you need is a little more gun, ask the nazis.

And if that don't work, use more gun.:ajsmug:

Seriously though, this was a thing. They had the operational guns on railway cars and were just planning on building a tank to match it. 800 mm Schwere Gustav bitches!

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

Thank you :twilightsmile: I'm glad my thought waves are helping in our goal to build a better tomorrow :pinkiesmile: Also, let me know what you come up with for locations and designs whenever you get the chance, if you want, that is. It'd be awesome to see the specs :rainbowkiss:

The_Master
Group Admin

Oh, so it's about giant robots now is it?

This was one of my favorite movies.

Africa is not a place to dabble in. No, focusing on unclaimed territory in zero society areas is smartest. Not hoping into the hot coals that feed the fires of war. If I ever wanted to go to war I would stay right here. Well at least in the US. Easier to fool simpleminded gun owners than impoverished farmers and merchants.

The_Master
Group Admin

1834001 Thats just it though, all the land is already taken up. We need to come in as saviors on silver wings promising them prosperity and greatness, then when they take us in willingly we can reforge the old backwards societies into our mighty empire. This is a time of olive branches and deception, war will not come just yet. We will be safe my worrisome friend.

The_Master
Group Admin

1831895 One-up'd again!

the downside is the stew that sits in Africa is ready to bubble over at any time. We must crush warlords and work to end the starvation disease and rampant drug use. The area you speak of needs stability that unless we are armed to the teeth and backed by wealth we won't be able to provide such support. Its a long time until then and we need to realize this won't happen within our lifetime if we want things to proceed smoothly.

The_Master
Group Admin

I hoped it never came to this, but you force my hand good sir.
Behold, the strongest mecha in all of existence! ELDER GOD DEMONBANE!

The_Master
Group Admin

1836659 The whole point of settling in africa is that the state of affairs is shoddy at best. We will come in as a balm, a healing salve, promising to depose their oppressors, and set ease to their woes.

But without a proper plan and backing we won't stand long against the ruthless warlords who prey on the easy fears of the locals. It will take generations to out warlords without massive civilian casualties and that's operating on the delusion we start right now. Its difficult to say that we cannot change the whole world but we can change our place in it. Living is the goal not just freedom

The_Master
Group Admin

1847943 We have a plan, and as far as backing goes no one will fight us until we get out of Uganda because we won't be a militant organisation until we have the land we want. Declaring war on us would be declaring war on a foreign aid group. It's an absurd notion. By the time we would be considered a force that can be officially fought, we will have the support of the UN.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 61