Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35

Players: Obsidian and I.
Genders: M for me... Just hoping you choose a female character.
Races: Anthro ponies.
Clothing: Any.
Style: Meeting in the gym turns into something else entirely.
Level: Your choice.

(Obsidian, just in case you didn't see, I changed my character to Big Mac. I hope that doesn't cause any inconvenience... I kind of read what you put too quickly... And I don't know how to start.)

What causes inconvenience is that I cleared the sign up because I am in too much to do it right now and will repeat the sign up at a later date. I sent a comment but apparently FimFic decided to be annoying.

(Any ideas for Vinyl Scratching?)

I might post in there tonight, if not then tomorrow

At the Ponyville Gym the DJ-Pon3 herself Vinyl Scratch was laying into a punching bag, her hands wrapped up to avoid hurting her knuckles; the white mare was dressed in a black muscle shirt and lycra shorts, showing off her impressive figure as she punched again and again into the bag until sweat covered her entire body.

After the vicious workout the white mare decided to call it a day and wandered over to the changing rooms, grateful to strip out of her sweaty clothes and into the showers. It was a quiet day in the gym for some reason but she enjoyed the quiet to an extent.

Big Macintosh was peeping. He had been lifting the gym's heaviest weights when he had seen the beautiful unicorn. After seeing her, in fact, he'd stopped lifting and been forced to hold the weight up as he tried to somehow see under Vinyl's shorts. After that, he had set the weights down and decided to follow Vinyl, and was watching through a peephole.

The white unicorn was taking advantage of being alone and was strumming her fingers along her wet marehood under the showers waters; humming to herself with pleasure and her eyes closed, sticking her flank out in hope that somebody would walk in and get an eyeful.

"Ohh, maybe they'd make me their little fuck toy. That would be so hot." She whispered to herself, imaging some blank stallion using her for his pleasure, telling her what she was allowed to wear and not allowed to wear and keeping her like his pet. It had been a kink of Vinyl's for some time.

Macintosh couldn't really believe that... So he opened the door as quietly as possible and then closed it. He decided to be patient and wait for Vinyl to realize that someone else was in the room with her.

Vinyl had progressed to fingering herself before she realised Big Mac was in the shower. She blushed a little by instinct but given how he was standing and where he was he had heard her little whispering to herself. She decided to be daring.

"It is nice to meet you master." She tried, ready for apologies and explanations if or when Big Mac flipped out.

"It's okay..." Macintosh responded as he walked over, his penis throbbing excitedly as he embraced Vinyl, kissing the unicorn on the neck while his hands wandered along the Vinyl's body.

Vinyl groaned as he fondled her body and kissed her neck, feeling arousal shoot through her at how much bigger and stronger he was than the admittedly muscular herself DJ. "Thank you master, please teach me to be a good filly, I've been naughty." She said in a tone of innocence as her fingers continued to pleasure herself.

"It's alright." Macintosh said as he felt an extreme blush coming up. "To be honest... I've admired you for a while." Macintosh admitted as his hands reached Vinyl's breasts, which he squeezed strongly.

"And now I get to be your hot little slave." Vinyl finished for him as she purred with his hands on her breasts. She hoped he'd get rough, with the gentle stallion he was that was a little unlikely but she so loved it when people degraded her or treated her roughly during sex, there was something very arousing about it all.

Macintosh's right hand went down and unzipped his shorts, showing his massive, throbbing member. The stallion breathed in as he slowly pushed into Vinyl's anus. "Aaaah..." Macintosh sighed in relief as he tried to get on his tip toes to suck on Vinyl's horn.

Vinyl practically shrieked as the massive member threatened to split her in two, entering a state of total bliss as the mixture of stinging pain and unbelievable pleasure bombarded her. "Oh yes! Abuse my ass master, use me like the worthless slut I am!" She panted out as he filled her up more and more.

"Please, don't call yourself that." Macintosh said as he pulled on the unicorn's nipples. Meanwhile, he had finally managed to get on his tip toes. He leaned forward and licked Vinyl's horn.

"Oh but I want to, I'm your worthless slut and I love it so much!" She insisted as he tugged on her nipples with his member still shoved in her ass. The sucking on the horn was odd but she was the slave, she didn't question her master. Who'd have thought she'd be thinking that when she wandered into the showers?

"As your master, I ask that you don't say that." Macintosh said after popping off of Vinyl's horn. After saying that, he went back to sucking the unicorn's horn and thrusting into her ass.

"Okay then... I'm your slutty slave." Vinyl replied with a smirk as he pounded into her like this, the DJ hoping he had plans to keep her because she was going to have him keep her.

"Don't call yourself a slut." Macintosh said before he groaned and ejaculated up Vinyl's anus, the tightness too much for the now non-virgin stallion.

"I didn't, I said I was slutty." Vinyl grinned as she slumped in the shower. "And when I am lying before my master leaking his cum out of my ass, and hopefully about to be taken by him to serve him at his home, I think I can justify calling myself that." She purred with a smile; either the stallion would let her call herself slutty or he would punish her to make her stop, either way she won.

"Please, don't call yourself a slut or anything like that... Including slutty." Macintosh said as he laid on top of Vinyl and said, "Yes, I will take you home with me."

Vinyl purred and pressed herself against her master. "Then take me home master... let me see where I shall serve you with my body whenever and however you demand it." Vinyl requested.

"Okay." Macintosh said. "But first... Let's finish up her. Roll over... If that's fine with you." Macintosh asked cautiously.

Vinyl chided him with her eyes to not ask permission and to treat her like his slave but rolled over obediently with a wiggle from the wet and leaking mare.

Macintosh blushed at the sight, finding himself entranced by Vinyl's beautiful eyes. "I've wanted to do this for so long..." Macintosh said before suddenly kissing Vinyl on the lips powerfully, moving his tongue into her mouth and doing his best to embrace her.

Vinyl returned the kiss in an obedient manner to her master, breaking it once they both needed air and standing up, keeping her arms to the side so that all of her was visible. "What do you wish for me to wear master, or shall I remain bared for you?" She asked, her nipples hard and her marehood wet.

"You can wear anything you want, but first..." Macintosh kissed Vinyl's right breast softly, licking the unicorn's hardened nipple and enjoying the feeling of it in his mouth.

((Going to call a premature end to this Shadow since I won't be able to keep it updated, apologies :fluttercry:))

(That's okay, we still have the other ones.)

(Why not?)

(You and Tats are doing the same thing...)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35