Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 141 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 141
Tatsurou
Group Admin

Grinning widely, I kiss you back. "I most certainly did." I gently pull you inside, closing the door with my magic.

(Wasn't expecting her to be that eager to continue the affair.)

2353590 (True, but you have to remember her situation with her husband)

I smile, looking at you as I am pulled in, setting the cake aside. "What have you been up to?"

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I smile. "Finished a few ops for Princess Luna, and now I'm stood down for a few years. It's how Luna keeps everyone who works for her in top mental shape. I picked Ponyville to stay in because the almost weekly disasters will help me keep my edge. How about you? What have you been up to?"

2353674 I smile, hugging you close. "Running a daycare on the weekends out of my home..... hoping my magical cowboy would return to me." I say with a smirk

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I chuckle. "Well, I'm back. So what would you like to do today?"

2353843 I smile, resting my head on your chest. "Button is at school.... and my hubby won't be home for a while..... let's go out..."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I chuckle. "Alright. Where would you like to go? I'm new to town, so I don't know any good spots yet."

2354012 I smile and look at you. "There is an amazing bakery just down the street...... want to grab a cupcake?"

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin. "Cupcakes are nice. Maybe when we get back, I could grab some cheesecake?" My magic undoes the top button of your shirt suggestively.

2354564 I giggle and redo the button, nodding my head. "Of course Rune..... ready to go hun?"

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I smile. "Certainly." I open the door again to lead you out.

2360300 I give a smile, walking towards the door, swaying my hips in a pleasing manner, just for you

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin as I follow. "Careful with that gait," I warn. "Too much of that, you might not make it back through my door."

2361303 I give you a smile. "Than I will just fuck you in front of it." I say, giggling

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin. "Well if you get me too excited, it may happen at the bakery."

(She still wouldn't want the affair to be public knowledge, even if she is eager to continue it.)

2361604 I give a little giggle. "All tangled up in the cookie dough?"

(True..... *nods*)

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I chuckle. "Don't make it sound so tempting. I might take you up on it."

2367849 I give a smirk, kissing you real quick. "How about we wait until we get back here.... unless you want to skip the bakery, and just get straight to the good part...."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I smirk. "Well why go for a cupcake when we have a cake?" I put my arm around you to turn you back towards my house.

2368355 I nod my head, giving a grin. "Maybe.... maybe you can make me a pie?"

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin as I lead you back into my house. "Fair trade, a cheese cake for a cream pie."

2374740 I smirk and nod my head. "Fair trade indeed."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

As soon a I shut the door behind us, I use my magic to unbutton several buttons on your blouse, pulling it down to bare your breasts and bid your arms to your side. I also unbutton and unzip your pants with my magic, pulling them down to expose whatever panties you're wearing. "But first," I say, bending you over the counter gently, "this naughty tease needs to be punished."

2374850 I give a smile as the thin white panties are shown, giggling as my breasts squish on the counter as you bend me over. "Oh yes..... I really need punishment Rune...."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin. "Then let's get started," I say, beginning to spank your shapely flank.

2374898 I yelp when you spank my rear, giggling. "Oh my.... what did I do wrong this time Master?"

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin widely. "You teased me so much on the walk, we never made it to the bakery. Naughty, naughty." I continue to spank you.

2382085 I giggle as you span me, wiggling my ass. "That sounds like me......"

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I continue to spank you, waiting until you start to gasp from it.

2397238 I moan softly, gasping a little as you spank me, my slit getting wet. "Oh my..."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I continue to spank you, using my magic to remove your panties between spankings. Then, between one and another spanking, I ram my hard shaft into your dripping pussy.

2404911 I give a sudden yelp at the feeling, and let out a loud moan as you enter me, shaking. "Yes..... yes yes yes! Hard!"

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grab hold of your wrists, pulling back to lift your torso off the counter as I pound into you.

2411611 I shudder and moan, shaking at the feeling as you do your magic. "Oooohhhhhhh yeeessssssss........"

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin widely. "Such a horny mare, all mine now. Gonna drive you wild." I drive harder and harder into you, wanting to make you scream.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

2417619 I shudder and scream, shaking. "Oh you are doing a damn good job already....."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin widely. "Going to have to do a better one!" I shift my hips, now grinding across your g spot.

2570997 I yelp and shake, groaning, gazing into your eyes with lust

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I drive in faster and faster, bringing my hand down to swat your flank once more, eager to hear you scream.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 141