Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 141 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 141
Tatsurou
Group Admin

I let out a soft moan. "Gods, Milano..."

(Her husband, due to an accident at work, was left chemically impotent. He's afraid of admitting it to Milano, so he's been avoiding sexual situations with her. Rune Soldier just moved to Ponyville, first day there will be at the end of the con. After a time of further 'encounters', Mr. Mash - still unaware of the affair - approaches Rune Soldier, who has become a friend of the family, known to Button and his older brother as a nice guy. He's noticed how Milano looks at Rune, and knows he's incapable of satisfying Milano anymore...so he asks for someone he can trust - Rune - to keep her satisfied so that she doesn't turn to other avenues - such as bar hopping or booty call websites - so as to protect the family from the fallout that would result in.)

2205713 (So Rune Soldier is asked, after the con, to keep her sated in her desires by Milano's husband? *chuckles* When you said twisted, I thought you meant something crazy..... compared to the twisted sorts of things I've read about, or RP'd, this is generally mild.... but I like it)

I smile at the moan and push further, taking your length into my mouth again, bobbing my head in a teasing manner, giving a soft moan to stimulate you further

Tatsurou
Group Admin

(Not immediately after the con. After a few months of a secret affair, once Milano sees Rune Soldier move in...as her next door neighbor.)

My moaning becomes louder, and I rest my hands on the back of your head encouragingly.

2205773 ( I can see what Milano will be doing when Button is off at school *smirk*)

I smile at the feeling of your hands, than push myself further, nearly gagging myself on your shaft as I bob

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I begin to moan louder and louder, starting to apply pressure with my hands to make you go faster.

2205798 I smirk, and move my head faster, caressing the tip with my tongue as I bob, trying to send you over the edge

Tatsurou
Group Admin

"Milano...I'm gonna..." I don't have time to finish as I begin releasing my seed into your mouth.

2205884 I smirk and pull back to the tip, sucking on your tip. I swallow each wave of seed as it enters, moaning at the taste

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin as I finish my release. "Well, time for what you really need," I say, lifting you to your feet and slowly sliding your bottoms down to expose your dripping slit, giving it a lick.

2205954 I blush and eep at the feeling of your tongue on my slit, looking at you. "T-That's n-new....." I say.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I look up, surprised. "You've never been tasted before? You're in for a treat." I continue to slurp at your slit, each lick brushing your clit.

2206338 I moan and push your head to my slit, squirming. "M-My husband was never adventerous..... mostly, before he stopped, he'd just have me lay on my back and get it over with.... but this..... this is amazing!" I say, moaning

Tatsurou
Group Admin

"What a pity," I say as I continue to lick. "Such a lusty wife, and he never saw to your every need? Well, let me show you what you've been missing." I begin rubbing your clit with my finger while pushing my tongue into your folds.

2206364 I moan, pressing you further into my slit, the feeling of your tongue exciitng me further, gettign me more wet than I was before. "D-D-Dammit....." I say, blushing

Tatsurou
Group Admin

Smiling, I shift myself slightly higher, sucking on your clit as I pushed two fingers into your slit, thrusting in and out.

2206389 "Whoa!" I say with a moan, not expecting that. "Now that is..... strange.... but..... I... I like it!" I say with a smile

Tatsurou
Group Admin

Grinning widely, I nibble lightly on your clit as I add another finger.

2206489 I shiver at the third finger, moaning loudly, feeling my folds start to clench. "R-Rune...."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

Grinning, I use my teeth to lightly tweak your clit as I add a forth finger, shifting afterwards to lap up the juices that come from your climax.

2212008 My eyes go wide as I grab your head, holding you tight against my folds as I climax, squirting my fluids against you, gasping, letting the pleasure wreak havoc on me.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I happily slurp up all your love juices, gulping them down. "Delicious," I say happily. "Now, you told me your husband only ever had you on your back. Would you like me to try something different?"

2212638 I smile at you, giggling. "You mean like a ride?" I ask.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I smile. "If that's what you want," I say, walking over to the bed. "Or, if you like, I could pin you to the wall. Whatever you want to try."

2212735 I give you a wild smile as I walk over to you, giving you a kiss. "The wall sounds tempting...... and, like Nidalee...." I say, leaning my head to whisper in your ear. "I like it rough."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

Smiling widely, I grab you, slam you against the wall, lock my lips roughly onto yours, and thrust vigorously into you, all in one motion.

(He's 'bigger' than her husband, too.)

2218932 I giggle and moan into the kiss, wrapping my hands around you. "R-Rune..... you are h-huge! Much more so than he is...." I say, squirming a bit

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin widely. "Then you're in for quite the ride," I say as I begin to drive vigorously into you.

2240919 I moan loudly, gripping the back of your neck tight as you thrust, arching my back against the wall. "I-If it was a ride..... I'd be on top...."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I chuckle. "I suppose you would be." I shift my thrusts slightly, striking your g spot.

2247133 I let out a loud groan, arching my back. "F-FUCK!" I yell, shaking.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I smile. "Never felt that before?" I ask, grinding across that spot with every thrust.

2295916 I shake my head as you thrust, moaning loudly. "N-No....... and f-f-faster!"

Tatsurou
Group Admin

Grinning, I accelerate my thrusts until I'm grinding across your g spot at least once a second. Leaning over, I gently bite down on your nipple, sucking it into my mouth.

2303239 I moan, shaking as you thrust and nibble, feeling myself draw close, i groan, looking at you. "You better cum inside me or so help me...."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I grin widely. "I'll be sure to do so," I say, feeling myself growing close. One last push will nudge me over the edge as I continue to drive into you.

2309519 I let out a loud groan, pushing against you, feeling myself start to cum. I scream, drenching your groin with my juices, lolling as wave after wave of pleasure spread throughout my body

Tatsurou
Group Admin

As you clench down on me in your climax, I release deep inside you with a groan, filling you with my cum. As I do, I lock my lips on yours, kissing you deeply.

2309637 I groan as your seed fills me, holding you tight as we kiss, breaking it, panting.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

Smiling, I carry you over to the bed, laying us both down to cuddle, enjoying the afterglow.

2316991 I smile as I snuggle up close to you. "That was good...."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I nod. "And the afterglow cuddle is one of the best parts," I say, nuzzling you.

2317074 I give a smirk. "Depends on which gender you are...."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I smile. "Don't you enjoy it?"

2317509 I give a smirk. "Not as much as the actions leading up to it."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I smile. "I must admit, that was immensely pleasing as well." My horn sparks. "Looks like we'll have to cut this short, though. Your son just won the tournament, and a little filly with him - Sweetie Belle, I believe her name is - nudged him to buy her a treat, so he's begun to look for you." I quickly fix your costume, and then kiss you. "Till we meet again, Milano."

2324491 I nod my head, grabbing the spear, giving you a smile, returning the kiss. "Good luck on the field of battle Twisted Fate..."

Tatsurou
Group Admin

Smiling, I snap my fingers, teleporting you back to near where Button is looking for you.

-----(timeskip)-----

I smile lightly as I sit in my chair in my new house. Now that I'm in my 'stood down' phase of my service to Luna, I hope to enjoy the next few months peacefully. However, I did choose Ponyville specifically so the almost weekly disasters could help me keep my edge.

(I figure a little bit between Milano and Button, then jump to Milano - in her day to day clothes, describe please - knocking on my door to welcome her new neighbor, only to discover it's me.)

2346682 I give a smile, looking at my little Button as I get him ready for school. "Now Button dear, remember what I said." I say to him. He groans, heading for the door. I give him a scowl. "Button..." I say, and he sighs. "You say to be nice to all, watch over your friends, and pay attention Mom." he says. I give a smile, than kiss his forehead. "Now have fun at school darling. Mommy's going to welcome the new neighbor." I say. HE nods and heads out. I quickly get dressed in a different outfit, a bluish sweater with my cutie mark on it, a bottle with milk, and a pair of green courdroy pants. I pick up a little chocolate cake, and walk next door. I give a smile, and knock on the door, waiting

Tatsurou
Group Admin

Smiling, I walk to the door and open it. My eyes widen when I see you. "Well, wasn't expecting to see you again this soon, Milano," I say with a grin.

2347028 I jump, nearly dropping the cake, letting out a squee of joy. I wrap my arm around you and give you a kiss. "Oh hush, you know you missed me."

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 141