Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 278 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 278

I know, right? Spectacular, actually. So... What now?

1520171 *I smile* Okay

1520190 Can I shoot it?
1520219 *Luna smiles than collapses to the ground, passed out*

No. Too heavy for you. And the recoils' probably going to dislocate a leg.

1523405 *I rush over to her.* Luna Luna are you okay. *I hug her*

1524776 *smiles* Time for me to explain something. I am a unicorn. *points at horn* And I can use my magic to hold and fire your SAW
1524969 *Luna's eyes blink, but they seem to be different, darker in color* Where are we?

1525312 The part to where you take over.

1525330 *blinks* Oh, you must be Geoff than. *smiles* We are Nightmare Moon

1525468 *I smile* Hello Nightmare Moon.....so are you going to please me or I please you?

1525477 *Nightmare smiles* Why, I'm going to please you. *the armor disappears, leaving her body, beautiful, fit, and soft furred, bare for him to see*

1526275 (Oh Gwad she's going to dominate.)
Well whenever you are ready Princess.

1526300 (*nods* You picked the pony that had the Mistress of the Night in her)
*Nightmare smiles and faces him* SIT! *she speaks using the Royal Canterlot voice*

1526371 (That is what I love about Luna.)

*I was surprise by her voice.* Luna what are you doing?

1526384 (*smiles* Luna isn't here right now. Nightmare is)
WE ARE NOT LUNA, WE ARE NIGHTMARE MOON! WE COMMAND THEE TO SIT!

1526471 *I was a little scared, but I sit down for her.* Okay Princess

Even so, you don't know how to aim it. It's not just aim and shoot. You need to calculate wind speed, the speed of the bullet, and how long until it starts to lose momentum and get closer to the ground.

1527898 *Lyra ignores him and takes the machine gun in her magic. She looks, sees a tree, and takes aim, and pulls the trigger with her magic. The bullets start ripping into the tree, cutting it down* Like that?
1526480 *Nightmare smiles* Good. *she bends her neck down and gives his member a lick* That tastes nice

(My reaction to the fact you finally got back:)

(

)

Hmm... But that wasn't at long range. At the range you're at, it's too easy to hit that tree.

"We hear doors opening due to the commotion."

We should hide.

1528092 *I moan a little by her actions.*

1528111 Yeah..... let's go to my place. *starts walking to her place*
1528155 QUIET! * she resumes her licking*

"Goliath picks up his SAW and follows."

Sooo... What do you do in your spare time, ma'am?

1528641 I play my lyre in the park. "she smiles* It's how I got my cutie mark

"Goliath looks at her flank and sees the lyre."

I see...

"Just continues walking. The silence is unsettling, and ponies are rushing over to a place where screams are being heard."

"In a whisper:"

Shit! They found the body!

1528684 Uh oh... they found your work. Quick, grab my tail! *her tail arches up and offers it to him* Just do it!

1528767 *Lyra teleports them both to a hidden location* There, we are safe here

"Goliath looks around."

"There is an oak tree that seems so beautiful that it must have been growing for hundreds of years. It's many branches are swaying, while it's leaves are dancing in the wind while the crickets chirp, frogs and toads croak, and alligators gurgle; the tree is dancing to the beat of nature's music. The lake the tree is next to is filled with life: Alligators swim or stay still, lilipads have frogs or toads on them, and more spectacularly, the lake is glowing; a sign that there are bioluminescent plankton. The grass is blowing gently, while the cooing of owls and the noises of other creatures make this place a beautiful wonder of nature. The stars are clearly visible, and so are the constellations. The moon shines brightly, creating an awe-inspiring scene of undisturbed nature."

"Goliath chokes up. He was born in conditions similar to the Fallout games, and so has never seen something so beautiful before. He begins to cry silently."

1529107 (Love teh Fallout games!)

*Lyra sees Goliath crying. She walks over and hugs him as best she can* Hey big guy.... what's wrong? Wipe those tears out of your eyes. *her horn glows her her lyre appears. She sits and starts to play a melodious tune, working in tune with the sounds of the area around them to try adn calm the crying Goliath*

(What did you think of my description?)

"Goliath begins to talk silently."

I never had any of this. I was born in Chechnya. In a village. Somehow, I was white, and cast out when I had reached eight. My parents; I don't remember them. I remember the landscape: it was beaten and abused from the Russian Army's fighting. It was 2023, and they had returned. I cannot forget how many of the dead I saw, nor the fact the landscape itself was so dead. The lakes were dry, the trees were dead; and corpses littered the blackened hills. You had to be careful where you stepped, or else some surviving feral creature would sense and attack you, or you would cut your foot on a sharp stone. Worse were the land mines; the only indication of a field was either a warning sign or disturbed piles of earth. Everything was so DEAD.

I somehow managed to reach America; I was twenty. I got a job as a mercenary,and proved myself cold and merciless. After being surrounded by the dead for years, you turn into them emotionally; you feel nothing. But, I have always believed that with something like this, you can, hopefully, regain that feeling. I hope it is so.

1528543 *I quiet my moaning, but struggle to contain them.

(I came up with my character's story when I was writing the one about him actually being Chechnyan. Impressive, isn't it?)

1529236 (Love it) *Lyra tears up as he starts to describe the events of his life* I am so sorry you went through that Goliath..... *she hugs him, crying* Please, be happy....
1529328 *She takes him in her mouth, bobbing her head furiously*

1529363 *I moan just a little and grab the bed sheets.* OMG

"Goliath hugs her back. He feels... something returning to him: his emotions, his ability to feel. He hugs her very tight,and whispers into her ear:"

Becuase of you, I can feel again. T-thank you.

1529375 *Nightmare looks at him* We command thee... release thy seed! *she goes back to bobbing*
1529397 *Lyra smiles* No problem. Anything for the first human I've ever met.
(See Shadow? This is what I meant. They are bonding before they get started. Isn't this better?)

1530896 Y-yes ma'am*I release my hot seed into my Princess's mouth.*

1530930 *Nightmare moans and swallows the seed, smiling*

1531458 *I look down at her breathing heavy.* I love you.

1532533 (:rainbowlaugh: How many times have you showed me that video? Now we can start with the sex, but remember, slow, and draw it out) *blushes* D-Do you.... ummm....... *blushes again* I mean.... oh Celestia why is this so hard to say......
1532698 *Nightmare smiles and pulls off, licking her lips of any traces of seed* We love thee too.

1535233 U-Umm... do you have what a stallion has?

1535631 *she points at his crotch* Do you have what a stallion has?

"He looks down, and realizes what she's saying."

Yes... But... Can we do something else in the meantime? Such as dancing in the moonlight, to the sound of nature?

(I want the characters to develop a very tight bond.)

1516176 My name is Merciless ma'am and I'm glad you approve *He winks at her*

1540892 *Lyra nods* I can cast a spell that sets my lyre to auto play. We could dance to that
1541408 *Rainbow smiles* Well, Merciless, you've completed the first part of the Screening Process. Now for the next part (Welcome back! :pinkiehappy:)

I would appreciate that very much!

(I'm typing this on my phone!)

1548939 *Merciless raises one eyebrow* Next part?

(Why thank you :pinkiehappy:)

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 278