Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 278 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 278

This thread is similar to Player's Choice, save for a little twist. See, we all know of the different alternate forms of our favorite colorful equines. Your job is to make a decision on which one to please. Decide at you will, and choose wisely. Like Player's Choice, only one alternate of each can be active at oen time

1491085 ((I chose Luna.:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:))

1491085 Uh what's an alternate form for Flutterhy/Rainbow Dash?:twilightblush:

Luna or Trixie.
Hmmm...
Trixie.

1491171 Ok, Luna. But which Luna do you want? By alternate, I mean the different versions from tumblr
1491188 Not so sure about Dash, but there is a Fluttershy one called Butchershy
1491228 Ok... *thinks* Think that one can be done normal, as it is....

Oh, forgot. State your characters name, gender, species, whether you want your choices pony, anthro, or human, and what you are, pony, anthro, or human

1491248 I don't know, normal Luna?

Name: Geoff
Species: Human
Sex: Male

Luna
Pony

Comment posted by D101 Reviews deleted Aug 11th, 2013

1491248 Rainbow Factory (Anthro)

Me: Merciless, Anthro Unicorn, 24

1491372 (I'll try my best, cannot remember much about Rainbow Factory to be honest. It has been a while. Could you start this one please?)
1491260 (*nods* Normal Luna is fine. In the castle?)

Comment posted by D101 Reviews deleted Aug 11th, 2013

1491512 *Merciless wanders through the Everfree forest and scratches the back of his head, looking up at Luna's moon* How'd I get myself into messes like this? One sec I'm out clubbin' with Arson and Jugs and now I'm in this soddin' place.

1491596 *Rainbow Dash appears beside Merciless* Hey. *waves her hand at him* Lost are you?
1491516 *Luna sits on her balcony and sighs, bored. She had raised the moon and stars, and attended the Night Court, but now.... she had nothing to do*

1491617 Whoah! *Merciless jumps a little at her sudden appearance* Where the fuck did you come from?

Name: Blue Flicker
Species: Pegasus
Sex: Male
Description: Dark Blue Coat, with a Light Blue Mane/ Orange streaks. Orange eyes.
Preference: Trixie Lulamoon (Pony)

1491617 Geoff, the new human in Equestria, got the munches on midnight and left his room for some food. "Oh God I'm hungry."

1491629 Didn't you hear the rumors of Bloodhooves being out tonight? You have to eb careful!
1491631 *Trixie sighs. ANother failed show, another town where her reputation si ruined* If somepony could just see Trixie as the most powerful unicorn, Trixie'd be just fine! *she flops on her bed in her moving stage/cart/wagon thing*
1491655 *Luna sighs and decides to head to the royal kitchens for a snack, and bumps into Geoff, and falls down* Ow.....

1491919 Eh? Bloodhooves? The buck is that? *Merciless shakes his head* Think i had a drop too much

1491919 Geoff quickly turned around and sees the Princess on the floor. "Ah oh, L-let me help you out Princess Luna."

Ooh!

Rainbow Dash from Rainbow Factory.

Me:

ANY QUESTIONS?!

(Damnit, that's taken. Mayor Mare it is! I don't know any alternates, besides a perfectly normal one, so...)

1491944 Dude..... Bloodhooves are zombies..... *facepalms* Just come with me. *starts walking*
1491957 *she looks up and sees Geoff* Oh, Geoff, than thou. *she gets up with his assistance* What art thou doing up this late?
1491999 (I have one question: How do I act as Mayor Mare? Never acted like her, and cannot remember how she acts. Could you pick someone else please?)

1492030 Hey don't blame me! I'm drunk! *Merciless follows, stumbling along* Or at least dam tipsy

(... I guess I'll pick Lyra...)

*There's a knock on Trixie's cart*
Hello?
Is anyone there?

1492038 Well, there's worse things than Bloodhooves around these parts of the Everfree
1492044 (Good, I can do a psychotic mare obsessed with Humans)
1492054 *Trixie walks to the door and opens it with her magic* The show is over and Trixie is getting ready to move to Las Haygas for her next one. You can catch me there. *starts to close teh door*

1492030 Geoff rubbed the back of his head and smiled, "Well I got the munches."

(Funny, becuase I'm a Juggernaut!!)

1492101 What? I don't give a shit actually. I'll kick their arse no matter what they are.

1492115 That's the name of one of my OC's actually.

*Melkor puts a hoof in the door*
Oh contraire, the show has just started.

1492104 Huh.... we are too. *nods* Shall we grab a snack together?
1492115 (Start us off Shadow!)
1492118 *she turns and smiles* Well, than you should probably know that there is a Bloodhoof right behind you
1492367 *looks at the hoof* Who are you, and why are you here in Trixie's cart?

1492497 Geoff smiled, "Sure Princess."

1492497 *Merciless spins on the spot* Where are you you undead bastard?

"Lyra was sitting in her living room, waiting for... Something. She didn't know, but her thoughts were invaded by the sound of what seemed to be a fierce fight outside."

"She raced to the door, threw it open, and saw... A HUMAN!"

"The only issue was, it was fighting with a Griffon. The griffon tackled the human onto the ground, and they both rolled, each trying to get the upper hand. Eventually, the human kicked the griffon off, and pulled out a colossal knife:"

"The human, with one swift motion, decapitated the griffin. After that, it put its knife away, and began to walk."

1492497 (Have to go, need to sleep. Gdnite)

I am Lord Melkor, The great Deceiver.
*Melkor smirks*
You can't beat me at anything.

(I just had a G.I. Party, and wasn't able to get on for an hour.)

1492532 *Lyra gasps* HUMAN! *she runs over to it and looks at it* Oh my gosh I found a human! I knew they were real, I just knew it!
1492924 *Trixie snorts* Trixie can beat you at magic, Melkor.
1492506 *Rainbow Dash smiles and takes a syringe out, and jabs it into Merciless's neck, pushing hte plunger, letting the anesthetic flow through Merciless's system* Like i said, there are more dangerous things than Bloodhooves out here, and I am one of them
1492503 *Luna smiles and starts walking* So, how did thou find thyself in Equestria?

1498179 ((Your back sexy:rainbowkiss::heart:))
*Geoff remember his first time coming to Equstria* To be honest Princess, I never wanted to come here. *Geoff looked at her night sky.* It was pure dumb luck, I was out helping my family during hurricane season, and BAM a flash of lightening brought me here. Now there's no way for me to return and see my little. The only human in Equestria. *Tear was formed in his right eye.*

1498179 *Merciless slumps to the ground. Before he looses consciences however he manages to groan out out:* Oh shit

1498198 (Yup, I'm baaaaack!) Geoff, we know how thou feels, sort of. We were sent to the moon for one thousand years for a misdeed we committed, and we regret it entirely. Now our subjects look at us and see a monster.. *looks down, and tears fall* We aren't a monster.....
1498229 (And fast forward to the Factory) *Rainbow slaps Merciless* Wake up! Time for you to go through the screening process!

1498282 *Merciless groans* Whuuuut?
(Nice to see you again btw)

1498282 *Geoff wipes his tears away.* Luna I don't think you're a monster, in fact I think you're pretty cool.

1498289 (Thank you. *nods* Now, back to Rainbow Factory Dash)
*Rainbow Dash smiles* Hello there, welcome to teh Rainbow Factory, where we use the souls of ponies to make rainbow energy, and their bodies as the sources of the energy, which we extract through the Magical Pegasus Device. (You are strapped to a table)
1498298 *Luna looks at Geoff* Thou does? *she smiles* Thank thee.... we really appreciate it.... *she hugs Geoff*

1498341 *Merciless struggles against the bindings and looks at Dash* You have got to be fucking kidding me.

1498341 *Geoff hugs Luna back.* If you need a friend I'm here.

1498348 *Dash laughs* Yup, I'm kidding you. This is one of my pranks. *she looks at him, and gives him another slap, her robe moving a bit as she does* SOrry, but you should not have walked into my territory
1498350 *she sighs* Sometimes we think we need more than a friend.....

1498406 *Merciless stares at her* You let me go right now before you end up in a world of hurt

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 278