Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 241 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 241

This is the finale to the epic tale started in Forging Love. Lhikan the Dragonborn, servant of Bahamut the Just and Shaper of sand, once saved a young mare called Imperi before being forced on a grand adventure. Through it all, they grew intimate and started their own family of homunculi, and perhaps one day children of their own.:twilightblush:

Their last adventure.

Name: Imperi
Class: Incarnate (formerly Alchemist, Fumigant Grenadier)
Race: Earth pony
Colours: Dull green coat and matching pink mane
Cutie Mark: faded Mark of Making

Name: Simuli
Class: Dragonfire Adept
Race: Imperi's clone
Colours: Dull green coat and matching pink mane
Cutie Mark: non-functional faded Mark of Making

Our opposition? Ravenous Outsiders.:moustache:

This is the Pathfinder adventure: Wrath of the Righteous. Please support the official release ^^ Also, I did not yet know what synergy weapon abilities were when I used them. Turns out that I could not summon elementals at a whim. (^^ ; )

Name: Lhikan
Class: Dragonfire Adept
Race: Dragonborn, former Earth Pony
Colours: Silver scales line up his chest and arms while darker blue scales run down his legs and tail with a small line of blue going up his back.
Cutie Mark/Dragon Tattoo: Mark of Judgement

((Holy crap activity. Thought this group was dead.))

((I have no idea, honestly. I thought it was revived?))

For several weeks, excitement has been building in Kenabres-Armasse is coming! Traditionally an opportunity for scholars and priests to come together to study the lessons of history from wars past, since Aroden's death, this holy day has become more about training commoners in weaponry, choosing squires, and ordaining new priests. Over time, Armasse has grown to encompass jousting competitions, mock duels, battle reenactments, and other festival events. In Kenabres, the festival (which takes place on i6 Arodus) is eagerly anticipated, for it provides distractions from the horrors of being on the front line of the war. Smiles on faces normally marred by downcast eyes and furrowed brows do wonders for city morale in the weeks leading up to the event. Armasse is a citywide celebration, but the majority of the event, including its jousting matches and other entertainments, takes place at Clydwell Plaza, just west of the cathedral.

((This group is making a comeback!))

The air was warm and the sun was shining as a group of travels rode down the rode in their strange vehicle, the Kaxium V3.

A small group they have been, but their hearts were full of adventure and bravery. Lhikan drove the vehicle as his two beloveds, Imperi and Simuli, rode in the side pods beside him while his familiar, Silver Bolt, soared up above them stretching his wings and keeping an eye out for things to come. In the some what trunk of the vehicle, 3 armored hounds had their heads sticking out and happily watching the road go by. Most of our belongs where in a special made sack that held an amazing vast amount of space for something so small thanks to special magic, while a few extra where pulled along in the small hook-up that it pulled.

I let out a sigh as we road down the dust road ahead of us. "Another good day would you agree?"

((Ha ha, I should have expected this from you. Wonderfully nostalgic.:rainbowkiss::heart: Gosh, you're just the greatest man I ever met, aren't you? This is going to be so much fun.))

Imperi's mind is far away into her mental workshop where she is no doubt working on the tools needed to one day create a new order, but her sister Simuli keeps her head in the here and now, and rests it against your shoulder.:twilightsmile:

"Oh it is, and if we make good time then we can make it there before Armasse. But even if we don't, my counterpart is eager to see the Wardstone of Kenabres. Supposedly, it's just one in a long chain of wards that seals of an entire hole straight to Tartarus, or some dimension like it. Four times already did the ponies there try to heal this 'Worldwound', but the demons proved too strong."

((Just like old times, sweetie.:scootangel::heart: I thought I open us up with a little round up of our family. This will be very much fun and you are the greatest ever.:heart: Also, did I forget anyone? Like any of your new familiars?))

I lean in and kiss Simuli's head, but still keep my eyes on the road. "A Worldwound you say? Now this I truly must see." I say as I try to imagine such a scar that could be done to our realm. "Still, we are making good time and we should be there soon." I say as I take a glance at Imperi. Oh, I wonder what she's cooking up right now.:raritystarry:

((Well, I had to release Angus the Iron Wolf with the rest of the pack--that he formerly terrorized-- and the sparks were given to their new owners, so no we're good. :twilightsmile: Remember the half-golem wolf that kept the wolves from freeing their brethren?))

In the distance, you see Kenabres, the fortified city that became the first bastion against the demonic incursions. To the Western side is the West Sellen River, and it glistens beautifully in the morning sun.

"Once more, you managed to get us to our destination right on time, Lhikan." Simuli points to the city over the hills. "There it is, the city blessed by Iomedea, the goddess of righteous valor, justice, and honor. Of course, Imperi would debate that there is no such things as deities, and that Iomedea is just an ascended pony spirit since she was once very much alive, but you know how she is."

Imperi slowly returns to the land of the living as well, and sticks her tongue out to her sister. "Deities supposedly control an aspect of the world, and the Lady of Valor can claim only domains, not nature." Showing of her academic knowledge, Imperi then quotes the Inheritor's virtues: "Archon, Heroism, Honor, Light, Tactics, and War. She is revered by clerics and paladins dedicated to rooting out evil, and worshipped by soldiers and people in war time."

((Oh I remember them now. Though I can't seem to remember the half-golem wolf that well, do you when the one in the desert?))

I edge the Kaxuim to a small outskirts of the City before entering. Turning off the engine I turn to the girls. "As far as to my knowledge, sprits who are regarded by many soon reach to states by the power the ponies give them. Deities become powerful because they are on a high pedestal by those who look to them. Still, this Lomedea sounds like somepony that other Dragonborns would like besides our King Dragon God." I say looking out over the city. "So...how shall start this out?"

((In the research lab the wolves asked us to free their brethren who had been locked in cages for 4 years now. They were magically fed and cleaned, but an experimental half golem wolf guarded them. It was hurting and hated both humans and wolves. Imperi took care of it by shrinking down, flying to it, and then infusing knock out poison straight into its bloodstream. She was really excited by the prospect of healing it and adding it to the family, as Iron Golems are typically the most valued and first amongst a homunculus horde. These tanks are nearly impervious to magic and damage, so they can attack frontally while the you and the dogs flanked.

However, we never really took the time for it, and I feared that you would not like it as much as the 3 Iron Defenders so I wrote him out just now? I mean, we could add him now. Perhaps we could even say that it's night, so the gates are closed, and we work the rituals now?))

As always, Imperi is quick to answer. "The height of the festivities do not start until noon, but throughout the day there are demonstrations and games meant to both honour the bravery and losses off the four crusades, but also to gather enough support for a fifth. Prelate Hulrun Shappok, second in power behind only the queen of these lands, rules the city. He's supposedly a zealous witch hunter and leads the Inquisition, but he had to curtail his zeal by the Iomedean church who believed that he was going too far.

"Interistingly, there is supposedly a silver dragon in this city, Terendelev, who acts as both a soldier in war, and an enforcer in peace."

Teasingly, Simuli pulls on her sister's hair, and giggles while tapping Imperi's ordinary looking glasses with a tin pink frame. "I did not know that, so you shouldn't either. Stop acting so smart and admit it: you're cheating with your new toy." Admittedly, Imperi does. Her usual soulmelds that she prepares and then shares are Incarnate Weapon and Planar Ward, with Incarnate Armor or Impulse Boots as well unless the group needed something different. However, her favorite soulmeld is the divination tool called the Scan Visor, and she can not resist analyzing anything she comes across but can not justify having it shaped instead of something that her whole family needs. So, she crystallized it into an item. They look like glasses, but they are receptacles for her essentia and can be bound just like a soulmeld.

((I think we should keep him under wraps until later, but he should be worked on, just in case.
Ah, good adventure time memories.))

I smile at the two sisters and give them both kisses on the cheeks. "Now you two, let's not fight. We have to be at our very best, less something goes a rye." As if to agree, Silver Bolt soars down and lands in Simuli's lap and cuddles close while purring.

Looking to the city I do pass a not so happy look. "I never liked Inquisitions. Always causing far too much trouble and hurting people." However, the thought of meeting another Silver Dragon really gets me excited.

Your girls count silently--1, 2, 3--before kissing you in stereo. Giggling, they spill out of the Kaxxium and greet the doggies, "Yes Auto, you're a good boy. Rusty, Rollout, you too. Here, have a snack." All doggies get scrap metal to eat, that they devour like a rust monster, before sitting down and wagging their tails, and the sisters decide to look out for some in the city. They also shock the dogs slightly with a touch, the equivalent of petting a metal magical dog.

After clearing out the Kaxxium and making sure that it's empty, the enchantment shrinks it down to 1/16, the sister's current maximum without some heavy layering of rituals. A slight look of understanding between the two and then to you makes you realize that they are most probably thinking of something naughty, and it involves one or both of you being toy-sized.:raritywink: Suddenly feeling a bit frisky, Simuli takes the shrunken car and shows you exactly where she would want to put you. Care to retrieve it?

I small blush spreads across my face as Simuli has some of her normal fun. "Oh you.":twilightblush: My hand reaches toward her chest and slowly, taking my time, to I retrieve the Kaxium from between her breasts. "We will be sure to have fun when we find some privacy you two." I say with a smile as Silver Bolt lands on Imperi's shoulder.

As always, they are wearing their glamered armor in order to wear clothes in disguise. Right now it is shaped into a sunny looking peach sundress for Imperi, and a slightly shorter white dress for Simuli, who grabs your arm before you can pull away. "But darling," she pouts, "we are rather alone this far from the city. I mean, where a bit away from the road, and you know that with us you can always have privacy." She concentrates for a few seconds, before turning into her naga form, but it's a bit smaller--small enough that she can wrap around you. "Never thought that having a shape changing wife could be so troublesome, did you?"

She rests her head in front of your lips, while her tail circles around your middle, and caresses your crotch. "You know that it's my duty to loosen the two of you up. Can you resist?"

((Yep, I am going to keep teasing you all adventure long.:trollestia:))

((Oh you and Simuli...:raritywink:))

I blush greater and loop my arm around Simuli's waist, my member does start to harden though. Planting a kiss on her lips I gently rub her back. "Oh you and your playfulness.":twilightblush: I pull Imperi close so I can kiss her too. "I promise that when we are done haveing some fun in the City we will have more..."intaminte" play time...as much and long as you want." I promise them, trying hard to resist.

Making very convincing puppy dog eyes, she lowers head below your chin, looking up to you and making herself look small. :fluttershysad: "I'm not cute enough for you?":fluttercry:

My heart bursts with flaming love when I see Simuli's adorable eyes and just can't resist. Pulling her close do I kiss her and hold her close to my chest. "I say you are beautiful." I say gently rubbing her scaly tail. "Should we let the Hounds get some exercise for a while?" I say seeing a large open field for them to play in for a bit., which would leave us alone for a while.

"Yay,":yay: squeals the affectionate girl, and she locks your lips in a steamy kiss. Her soft lips press on yours, and her tongue slides in to invade your mouth, while her body tightens around you, threatening to make you fall on the rocky plains.

"I can't believe that you are me," sighs her creator. "It's a good thing that someone her keeps her head cool." Turning to the hounds, she claps her hands. "Okay boys, stay on guard but otherwise you can have fun."

Barking loudly, the dogs run off, sniffing and playing to their heart's desire. Then, she turns to her lovers and takes out one of the few pieces of clothes that she kept out of her pack: a fur sweater made of rabbits that she lies under next to you. "Simuli, what would you ever do if I did not shape Incarnate Armor? You're so lucky shrinking is one of my specialties." You feel energy being pumped into the soulmeld that you share with your beloved ones, and as she shrinks herself, it is reflected on the two of you in order to reduce the group in size to one 1/16. The car that fell out of your hands as you shrank too small to hold now looks normal sized, while the coat is now a soft wide carpet. Walking over to her amorous sister, and the hunk that she is wrapped around, she comes to join in. "Come lovers, let's get to play.":raritystarry: From behind, she starts to nibble on your earlobe.:heart:

I smile as I feel Simuli's teeth on my earlobe. "Yes, our special play time." I say as I pull them close into my arms and share a deep kiss with each one of them in turn. My hands roam along their bodies and start to rub Imperi's plot as I massage Simuli's tail.:trollestia:

I start to pull on the strings that hold their sundress until they start to fall to the fluffy ground beneath us. "There we go.":raritywink:

Simuli rolls on her back, a wide grin on her face. "Yes, my beloved Lhikan." Next to her, Imperi kisses her on the cheek, before she too awaits you.

"You'd better start losing clothes," she quips, "or we'll have to tag team you.":raritywink:

I gaze down at them and lick my lips. "Oh really now?" I say as I start to undo my clothes, but slowly, giving the girls a show,:twilightblush: Each piece falls from my body and I keep my eyes on them until all that is left are my boxers. I then get down and crawl up to them like a hungry Dragon. "How about now." I ask Imperi as I give her a warm passionate kiss while my own tail tangles itself with Simuli's end.

"Oh, I like it," beams the mare under you.:raritystarry:

Simuli reaches up to kiss you on the cheek, before starting to stroke your belly.

"Glad to hear." I say lower my lips to hers once again and kissing and trail my tongue to her neck as I let out a small warm growl as I feel Simuli rub my belly. I keep moving until I come to Imperi's breasts and cares the side of the with my hands before lowering to plant a kiss on each of them, proceeding me to lick little circles around them as I start to warm up. I pause for a second to use my own tail to pull Simuli over and give her, her own kiss. Deep and passionate, just like I know my girls like it.:heart:

After that steaming kiss, when you turn your attention back to your Imperi, Simuli slides her body lower and reaches for your rock hard dick through your pants. Lovingly, she uses her naga nails to tear open your pants and free your dragon rod. Suddenly, you feel warm soft lips and a moist tongue wrap around your tip, licking eagerly.:trollestia::heart:

I let out a moan of pleasure as I feel Simuli's tongue wrap around and playing with my hard cock. "Ohh..." I say as I keep licking Imperi's breasts with my own tongue.:twilightblush: Sucking on them gently, my teeth softly nibble on them and lick them, my hands then massaging them all the while I feel my dick being played with.

I move slowly downward, not messing up Simuli's pace, and trail my tongue down onto Imperi's belly.

"Hmm, Lhikan. Keep going." Imperi moans under you and grasps your head. She pushes you against her chest, and fidgets with her feet from pleasure. Meanwhile, her sister treats your dick like the best treat she ever had, and lovingly starts to suck on you. Sometimes, she let's her teeth slide against your sensitive tip.

A hiss of pleasure escapes me when I feel Simuli's teeth gently biting my cock's tip. "Ohh...yes." I moan as I feel my whole body tingling with pleasure. But I continue to keep pleasuring my girls as I burry my head between Imperi's chest and start to move downward as my hot tongue slides across her coat. Finally passing her tummy, I go even lower until at last I come to her pussy and smile before planting a kiss on it and her clit.

"Yes, keep going sweetie." Imperi definitely likes the attention you give to her most intimate spot, and you see that her lips are nice and swollen. In response to your kisses, the inner walls contract and 'wink'.

Encouraged by your moans, Simuli eagerly licks the precum from your tip, and starts showing you just how far a naga can swallow a cock. Your dick slides over her tongue, and her lips reach ever farther over your shaft until your tip feels the back of her throat. Breathing through her nose now, she then goes deeper, taking you all in.

"Simuli!" I moan as I feel my whole cock enter her warm wet mouth. My body clenches at this new pleasure and in turn keep going with theirs as I feel my dick tip touch the back of her throat.

Letting my own wet tongue slowly slide up and down beside Imperi's lower lips, I leave tantalizing trails as I tease her for a small bit. I can already taste her delicious nectar and start licking up every drop I come across. Then I use my tongue to slide up and down her slit and brushing against her clit, showing her how much I love her and her sister.:heart::twilightsmile:

The body of the mare below you shudders with tiny orgasms as you lick her right there where she wants it. Her own hands slide over her belly and breasts, and she bites her lip to not cry out in pleasure.

Meanwhile, her sister starts to move up and down your shaft, letting her tight throat slide around your cock. Her tongue slides under you, and tastes your salty cock, hoping to get you to cum inside of her.

"Ahhh..." I moan as I feel Simuli deep throating me with her mouth. The sensation of her long tongue around my sends only more pleasure through my body as the sweet scent of Imperi's nectar brings me ever closer to my own climax. Wanting to hold out just a bit more, I keep licking up and down her slit until I finally spear her warm wet pussy with my tongue and lick her deep while I taste her flower.

Only now do I finally come to my first breaking point and I let out a passionate moan/growl and cum straight in Simuli's mouth, my hot cum shoots up as I moan in bliss.

Simuli eagerly takes in the torrents of your cum as it goes down her throat. It's as if she can feel all of you with her mouth wrapped around your most sensitive part. Every shudder of your body reverberates in her mouth, and the thick rod pulses rhythmically with every load. Naturally, she milks you out.

Her sister shouts silently in pleasure, and writhes on the soft fur coat. She has to grab it, or she would take your head in her hands and force you deeper.

I let out a long lustful hiss of pleasure as I feel Simuli milking my cock for my cum. Blissfully, I give Imperi's pussy several slow and tantalizing licks. Warm heat pulses around as I notice sweat starting to form on us. "Mmm...that was wonderful, Simuli." I say in a pause from giving her sister more pleasure.

Not willing to let you off this easy, Simuli expertly licks your slightly softening dick. It doesn't matter to her if you only recently came, nor that her mouth is coated with residue cum. She keeps licking and fondling you regardless, until her sister pats her shoulder. She knows what this means, and lovingly licks your cock a last few times before concentrating hard. Suddenly you feel her mouth changing slightly as her fangs retreat and she turns back into her natural form--the mirror image of her sister. She needs legs for this part.:raritywink:

Her dripping pussy is not changed however, and she eagerly moves towards her writhing sister where she positions herself over Imperi's mouth. Soon, Imperi gets a taste of the same nectar that you do, and you get to face Simuli's butt.:trollestia:

Smiling happily as I watch the two sisters have their own fun, I give Imperi's dripping pussy a few more licks before I get into a kneeling position. I do believe that enough oral has passed for the moment and believe it is time to really time to give her what she really wants.:trollestia: My cock has already started to harden again from my high stamina and stroke it for a bit and finger Imperi to run a little bit of her juices on my cock as I mve between her legs and aim my cock towards her pussy. Rubbing the tip up and down her slit, I tease her with the feeling of my dicks head playing with her lower lips.

With a draconic hiss of pleasure, I push my cock into her pussy feel her warmth cover my entire member. "Mmm...your so tight and warm, sweetie." I say as I push deeper into her.

It's Simuli who moans when you enter, as Imperi buries her mouth into her sister's pussy right that moment. You can't see what she is doing, but Simuli arcs her back in pleasure. With every thrust of your dick, Imperi's walls clamp down to make her feel even better. Her fur is slick with her juices and your saliva, and she resembles nothing less than a mare in heat. You just know that you have to take her.

My cock has already started to harden again from my high stamina

It's a good thing I put just about all your level-up points into Constitution then.:trollestia:

((Hehehe....:twilightblush:))

I grab hold of her hips and start to make deep thrusts into her wet pussy, feeling her walls clamp down on my cock and the mixture of the moans from her sister only adds to the pleasure of all of us making love.:heart: I push deeper into her as I rub her butt and use my tail to slide under her and brush against her hard nipples. "Mime..." I growl as the word escapes my teeth as my strong thrust move in order to please my mares.

Mine. The word echoes through Imperi's mind, and it drives her nuts. Her licking stop momentarilly as you push her over the edge, and still you keep going. Rhythmic she milks your cock, but you didn't come yet and keep sliding and pushing into her; there must be a lot more where that came from, and she rides the pleasure.

Above her, Simuli watches her sister climaxing, and it only makes her more eager to get eaten out.

My heat flows around all of us as I keep thrusting in and out of my loves hot wet pussy. I lean over her and feel my chest pressing into her back as I kiss and gently graze my teeth along her neck as I feel her wild lust growing still with each climax she gains. I even reach under her and rub her breasts with my hands as I keep feeling myself reaching another climax in just a small while.

"Oh, some attention," quips Simuli before losing the ability to speak coherently. "Yes, right there."

Simuli's pussy finally registeres to Imperi's addled brain once more, and she restarts nibbling on her clit with her upper teeth while her tongue is deep inside the folds that she knows are exactly like her own. It never fails to amaze her that she is essentially fucking herself.

My thrusts grow stronger as I feel my second climax on the way, and my growl turns even more lustful as I keep fucking Imperi. I feel her walls tighten around me even harder as I push as deep into her pussy and grab hold of her breasts and squeeze them and gently bite on her skin until I finally cum. I let out a moan of deep pleasure as I feel my cum shoot into Imperi's pussy with more strong thrusts. "Ahh!!" I say as a passionate wave of heat flows off of me and around my lovers.

I stay within her body even after I orgasm and with hiss of pleasure I lick Imperi's neck in a sign of affection. "Mmm..."

Imperi translates her feelings of contentment into happily pleasuring her sister.

About half an hour later, and one restoration of your size, the girls lie content on the chest of their husband. Imperi cuddles into Simuli's chest, while she plays with the scales above your hear.:twilightsmile: She casts one forlorn look at your enormous penis, and debates heavily whether or not to walk over there and getting reconnected with your dragon .

I let out a deep sigh as I look at my beloved little treasures and gently rub them with my hand softly while I gaze long into the midday blue sky. "Ahh...what a wonderful way to spend the noon, don't you agree?" I say putting a kiss on my finger pressing on both of the sisters. :heart: I lean up and take them within my hand and nuzzle them to my face.

Happily, the two girls lean into your lips and each kisses you on one side. :rainbowkiss::heart: "Yes," coos Imperi. "This is bliss. Sunshine, my beloved ones, and a deep feeling of satisfaction."

Simuli however, thinks about how to make this more perfect, and gets up to jump on your chest again. "Sorry, but I just really want to.":twilightblush: With a few leaps and bounds she reaches your now flaccid cock, and lies down on it. It's so big, so manly, and so you. Lovingly she starts to kiss you right there, and she can still taste all that you just did.:heart:

I giggle as I feel Simuli's body on my dick and her kisses. "Hehe...I had a feeling that you wanted to do this for a while." I say as I feel my lower half pulsing along with my heart. My member pulse as well as I kiss Imperi and lay her on my tummy, a bot lower. "Should we spare a few more minutes, sweetie." I say giving her a look.:trollestia::heart:

She looks back to where her sister is starting something that looks very hot, and decides to join in. "Hmm, will you be okay all alone up here? I could stay with you instead of joining Simuli?"

I giggle and give her another kiss on her lips with my finger. "Oh I'll be ok, sweetie. Seeing you too have your fun makes me feel good and happy.":twilightsmile::heart::twilightblush: I say with a smile as I feel Simuli playing with me some more.

"Okay then, lover mine." She returns your kiss, and happily skips to her sister's playground.

By now Simuli is getting a lot of fun out of getting your cock as big as possible. At 1/16, your dick is about 8 feet to them, which is the perfect size to cuddle it.:twilightsmile::heart: You feel her applying her whole body to it while she kisses you. When Imperi joins her, she gets an idea. "Let's try to push it down? That way we can both climb on it easily." Easier said than down, the two light weight girls can not get a good grip and fail to get a lot of movement out of it. "Hmm, you think you're a big boy, aren't you?":eeyup: quips Simuli. "Imperi, help me up.":rainbowdetermined2:

Soon, you feel one of your beloved proudly fondling your tip.:heart:

"Mmm..." I hiss in pleasure as I feel the girls playing with my member.:twilightblush: I shudder rings through me when I feel my dick's tip being fondled. With both of them pulling down on my harden, it starts to pulse with more life as I know the girls are having their play time. :heart:

Simuli on top caresses your tip, while Imperi has another idea. She hugs you tight, and starts to fondly you lovingly. She bets that this must look great to you: two girls applying their best to your dick.:raritywink: Whenever it shivers, she knows that they are on the right track and she speeds up her loving.:heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 241