RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 307 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 307

(Okay.)

"So, what do you want to know?" I ask as one of my hands snakes under her shirt.

(Don't have her be mad.)

"I want to know if your any skilled with a DJ system?" she asks and she guides his hand up to her breasts.

As I reach up, my fingers prodding, I say, "Unfortunately, no. I am good with computer and video games, though."

"Thats still great," she says as she moans quietly

"You play?" I ask as my hand reaches up and begins to squeeze.

She gasps before replying, "I play Online RPG's and such," she says with a stutter

As I squeeze with a bit more strength, I feel milk coming out. "I'm a shooter person."

(Can you be more descriptive?)

2499851 [Why am I forgotten?]

(Not forgotten, your last post left no area to reply to until you do something else)

(descriptive about what?)

(How she feels... Basically, more than one line.)

2499901 [Oh, thought you forgot me, I haz plans nao]

Delta suddenly winced and blushed heavily, his breath becoming labored and unsteady, he jumps up, grabbing his sword, and bolts back in his hut as fast as possible, stumbling at the door.

(Ok)
Vinyl moans from the pleasure and snakes her hand down his pants, "How about we talk about something more personal?" she asks as she unbuttons your pants and removes her top.

Emily watches this and giggles before flying off to check up on me

2500061 [I thought she'd check on him cuz he never acted like that before...]

Delta goes into the bathroom and splashes his face with water, trying to win the war between his body and mind.

"Okay then. Anything else you want to know?"

2500092 (she barely knows him.)

"Well, have you ever had a girlfriend? ever been to a prom night? how long have you worked here?" she ask's as she strokes his phallus, moaning as he presses and squeezed her breasts, milk slowly leaking out her nipples.

"The first two questions, no and no. No one cares for nerds, just a sweet talking person that knows his way to seduce. Smarts help with jobs and pay the bills, sweet talking and seducing doesn't. In terms of working here... Ever since I started making that base." I say as my left hand goes to finger her wet love tunnel.

2500132 [Well, she'll hear the next thing he does]

He roars in anger and smashes the sink with his fist, shattering it and his own hand before screaming in pain, the scream was oddly feminine.

Emily hears the scream and flies back to delta to ask whats wrong.

"Thats cruel of people," she states before she starts moaning from the pleasure in two places, she starts speeding up the stroking of his manhood.

2500176 He sinks to his knees, clutching his broken left hand with his right hand. "It's okay...I'll be fine, I'm a fast healer." He says to her as she gets there, his voice different and slightly feminine, though still quite a bit masculine.

"I know." I say as I continue. "I mean, I know a lot, but no one cares. Also, i do have ADHD and Aspergers Syndrome... I easily get distracted and obsessed."

"Whats with you, your voice is different," Emily asks before apologizing for sounding rude.

"You seem to obsessed with me," Vinyl giggles before lowering her head down to his crotch and lick's her lips.

2500237 "My-?" He suddenly yelps and messes with a small, thin collar around his neck before he accidently drops it, the collar falling to the ground and the illusion around Delta's face fading, revealing it to be very feminine. "All right...now you know...I'm a bitch..." She blushes lightly, her voice extremely feminine now.

"I don't care, I'm a girl and I'm a badass, who cares if your a female," Emily grins as she pats delta on the back.

"Uh, yeah." I respond. "What about you? How was school for you?"

2500314 "Thanks..." Her hand now looks perfectly fine. "That took longer than usual." She gets up and hugs Emily tightly, and the winged girl can feel Delta's breasts pressed into her own.

"My school life was Ok, I was that DJ from prom night and that epic party last night, and eventually called a whore because when I was drunk one night I had sex with my best friend," she says bitterly, "Then I met octavia and we became friends, we graduated, moved to ponyville then somehow ended up here," she finishes before taking your manhood in her mouth and slowly bobbing her head.

(Emily is not lesbo, and according to my sister has the hots for LT Blake)

"OOOH." I say. "Well, I had some good times.
Made friends, and I always got high grades."

2500350 [I don't care, Delta is straight as a an English longsword, she is just hugging Emily]

"Umm...should I...you know...tell James?" She asks shyly, releasing Emily.

"Nah, I will tell him later," she says as she sits down.

2500556 She sits next to her. "So...umm...you wanna talk about something or...I'm no good with girl talk, I hide my gender so I can be a warrior, no one ever let's girls fight for themselves."

"Well, How old were you when you got that enchanted collar?" Emily ask's as she picks up and inspects it.

2500618 "Umm...fourteen...I'm seventeen now...technically legal in my country..." She blushes softly and grabs the collar from Emily, it was black leather, with a sapphire in the front. She checks the collar and gasps. "Nononononononono!" She starts freaking out before putting the collar on, but nothing happens. "The...the sapphire is cracked..." Her eyes begin to tear up, and she looks scared, her fluffy fox tail wrapping around her body slightly.

[Yes, she is a fox diamond dog, with fox tail and fox-like features(ie: extremely adorable)]

"You don't need that Collar, your with us, besides, I think you need some fun time, gather up some mech marines, make them look like what you want then follow me to a genetic research lab to the east of here, we gonna do a raid!" emily plans as she flys out the door.

2500703 She follows, not taking off the collar. "A raid isn't my idea of a fun time but okay, I guess." She seems to like Emily, just as friend and nothing else, the woman was very likable.

After an hour of preparation they finally left to the Lab, they made it there in 4 hours and immediately starts lobbing grenades over the fence.

2500763 Delta simply walks towards the heart of the base at a leisurely pace, cutting down anyone who cme too close to her.

Emily grabs a large Sniper rifle and flew into the sky, he rifle booming with each shot as explosive rounds tore up the guards

2500793 Del finally gets there and walks inside, dodging a few hots before impaling the idiot who thought she was easy pickings.

(...)

"SHE'S SO CUTE," a guard shouted before falling through the roof, "I JUST WANT HUGS," he screams as he dodges all your attacks

(later, got my friend continually looking over my shoulder)

2501670 She blushes and keeps trying to kill him. "NO HUGS!!" She screams before headbutting him with the full force of a freight train.

The guard goes flying before he splits into two children, "WE DEMAND HUGS," they both shout as they charge at you, faster then before,

2517934 Delta screams and runs away, hoping Emily can kill them.

Emily hears delta scream and starts shooting the two kids but every bullet made them separate and clone themselves

2518417 "Kill them with fire!" She screamed, running behind some soldiers and trying to disappear.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 307