RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 307 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 307

(Anyone who wants to participate must reply by the end of the week)

Your walking down the street when a large storm hits the surrounding area and you are struck by a green bolt of lightning and loose consciousness. Later on you wake up in a dark alley way in the middle of the night in a strange form, 'strange,' you think as you don't remember arriving there, "hello," you call out as you hear the noise of metal cans hitting other metal cans, you strain your hearing for a reply, what you hear is hushed voices and the sound of something sliding back and clacking forward.

I turn and pull out my Magnum. "WHO'S THERE?!"

2478735 (welcome to earth)

You pull out your Magnum and slide a clip into the handle before raising the gun in your hand and taking aim down at the corner the voices are around. You hear clicking on the ground as the unknown ponies stalk forward, there shadow growing larger as they get closer. Suddenly they round the corner and fire their pistol which you identify as a M1911 pistol. the bullet misses and there gun jams. what do you do?

I get into a commando position, take aim for the head, and fire. The bullet slides through the air into the head of one pony, then another, and when the clip is empty, all of them are dead.

(Don't control my character.)

2478756 (fine, You kinda took control of mine as well)

(Sorry about that. But can we continue?)

2478775 (Yes, BTW this is earth, not equestria, It's kinda like AU earth, different from the one regular humans know and such, it's the year 2025 and earth is overpopulated and a crime zone the size of america)

A rift opens up next to you, the noise deafens you and the colors seem to blur together and create colors beyond mortal comprehension. out of the rift appears a human figure with a large rifle strapped to his back.

"The hell?!" I shout as I aim the Magnum. "One shot from this bitch and you're dead!"

The figure just moans and sits up. a stray beam of light allow's you to get a better look at him. He's wearing a large grey trench coat with the front unbuttoned and a grey tanktop underneath. Camouflage cargo pants cover his legs and grey boots cover his feet, on his head a blue beret with a crossed rifles insignia on the front, the shoulder of his coat also has the same symbol imprinted onto it, the gun looks like a chunkier, more beefed up mk14 EBR Designated marksmen rifle with a large scope on top. Over right eye is a Tactical HUD device that looks like an eyepiece with a com set on his head. "Hold it dude, I'm not a threat," he says.

I holster the gun and say, "Well shit,nowhere are we?"

I start to stand up and reach up to my HUDD and flick a switch on it making the machine's display faintly glow blue. "I don't know, I'm actually getting a lot of radio traffic over my mic, by the way, I'm lieutenant(BTW I pronounce this lefftenant) James blake of the equestrian military, ex marine and ex delta force, and you are?" I ask in a stiff military fashion as I look at you.

"Shadow. I'm a hyper nerd with a lot of shit." I respond as I open a jacket, revealing an M56 Smartgun.

"Pretty impressive hardware," I whistle as I take my gun of my back, "But nothing can compare to the O3M8 Xperimental Dark Knight Rifle, the only gun known to scan any weapon and immediately download there schematics and use Nanite tubes inside the gun to change the guns design and create bullets out of nothing with said Nanites, this weapon can take anyform," I state as the gun transforms into a M4 assault rifle with an Acog scope and a suppressor, "If that gun is silenced then I suggest you silence them," I say while turning around.

I reach into the jacket and a silenced M60 comes out. "There. Happy?"

"I'm never happy," I state before I start to walk around the corner, "Wait, before I forget, Your a super nerd right, Here," I say as I reach into my coats pocket and pull out a small tube with a button on the top, "Press that to turn it into a military grade Laptop, and take this Comset," I quickly say as I give you the tube and small headset.

I do exactly that. "Now to look up Daleks and Cybermen and the Silence, oh my!"

"What?" I ask as I stop and look at you questioningly?

"Doctor Who shit." I say as I find a picture of the Dalek. I fiddle with the computer and tear the motherboard out and connect it to some worries I pull out of my magical jacket. After a bit I've made a projector. "Watch this, kid."

With that, I press the designated button, and the image of the Dalek shows up. The thing actually appears in real life and with a snap of my fingers, everything there goes back to normal. The shell opens, revealing the casing to be empty, so I step inside in the Dalek.

(Did you just use the Nanites to make you a dalek?)

2478993 (Seriously?)

I scowl at you, "Dude, we're mean't to be blending in as much as possible, A dalek Combat vehicle will slow us down and make us obvious," I quiclkly say as I look down the alley.

The shell closes and I say, "Daleks have no concept of fitting in!" My voice is now that of a Dalek.

I just stare at you before slowly turning and continuing walking. I stop again when I hear police sirens heading our way, I quickly look around for camera's and spot 3 facing us. I facepalm before grabbing my gun and shifting it into a Pulse rifle from Aliens Vs Predator.

"EXTERMINATE!"

With that, I fire three blasts from my weapon, blasting each police car to pieces, their twisted hulks flying into the air.

2479193 I quickly engulf my hands in a flame made of the rift I arrives here through and ripped you out of the Dalek shell and dragged you and the computer down several alley ways before arriving at a dead and. I quickly turn around to run back out before several Swat members block us off, the wear ODST with blue highlights and swat written in bold white letters.

"Damn it die!" I shout as I rip out the M60 and fire, shredding the SWAT ponies with ease. Their armor is no match for that firepower. I pick out grenades and throw them, engulfing the corpses in fire.

"I am going to restate what I said earlier, Nice hardware, lets give my weapon a try," I grin as I slam a large block into the gun and take aim at a helicopter thats flying our way and fire. the bullets tear through the passenger bay ripping everyone to ribbons before the grenade launcher underneath fires and turns the vehicle into a twisted hulking of falling metal.

"We need to get out of here!" I say as I summon the comp, do the same shit I did before, and summon a MI-24 Hind. "Get the hell in!"

"Alright," I get in and sit down while using the Nanites to shift my gear to 20th century military pilot gear, "Get this bird in the air," I shout as I take shots at police vehicles in the streets.

I climb into the cockpit after putting everything away and start up the bird, eventually getting it into the air,

Upon getting into the air I close the side hatches, sit down and strap myself in, "Where are we heading," I shout into the Com's

"Just anywhere!" I shout. "Eventually, we'll have to such the copter to blend in!"

"We need to find an airbase where I can scan a few vehicles and weapons along with armor and ships to blend in, we could set ourselves up as a Private military contractor firm," I shout back before the passenger bay lights flash red.

"Something's in the passenger bay!" I shout.

(Rainbow Dash accidentally ends up there? That's be funny.)

(I wanna go with a mutant zombie, or rainbow dash, or maybe a mutant zombie dash?)

(No zombies. RD and Vinyl Scratch actually. That'd be neat.)

(Ok)

I quickly stand up and pull out a small m1911 pistol and aim it at the cargo netting above me, "get down before I toss you out the side hatch," I state.

"I don't know who's in there!" I shout. "I see a plain ahead, I'm going to lad us there!"

(You control the ponies.)

I manage an excellent descent, and soon, we gently touch the ground. I get out of the cockpit, put my leather jacket on snugly, and walk to your part and open it. "Hurry up!"

"I'm trying," I shout as I tug on the netting that holds the crates to the roof, before it falls down, "AAHH," I hear 2 voices scream as the net falls on me and I get crushed by 2 fluffy objects.

I jump back. "The fuck!" I catch myself and run forward. "Who's there?"

All you hear is muffled shouted as something is in my face. I quickly push off the object and sit up with my pistol aiming directly at the ponys. "Ponies," I shout out before standing up.

"NO FUCKING WAY!!!" I say excitedly, my voice almost like a child's.

"What," I ask as I walk over to him and change my gun to an M16 assault rifle.

"I FUCKING LOVE PONIES!" I shout as I start tearing the cargo netting.

"Oh?" I say confused before I get back into the helicopter and change my gear into that of a Australian SASR operative, "just fly us to the airbase," I say as I strap in.

"Not until I open these crates!" I say as I pull out a crowbar and open one of the crates.

Inside was a dozen or so containers of Ammunition for the door mounted gun, "so thats where the ammo is," I state as I check inside.

I get inside the passenger area. "Hello?"

"Fly the chopper before they catch up with us," I say as I look at the horizon for the enemy choppers.

"Damn it! If there are any ponies here, come out now!" I shout.

(Have Vinyl come out.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 307