RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 248 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 248

<<PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE BEGINNING. THANK YOU.>>
You may join at any time! Simply give me your name and a short description of character and i'll put you in the game. All below rules apply to new characters no matter what point in the game they join. This is team based survival.

This is a challenge by all means and i mean to test your critical thinking skills as i force you to think your way out of dire situations. This is a survival thread, meaning anyone who joins it, can get bitten and will die if that happens. There are no magical mystery cures and nothing can be done to help the infected. If your character is bitten you have 1 day before your character turns. You can either switch Oc's or control your zombie for as long as it remains. I am the one who decides whether or not a character gets bit but don't worry, that will only happen if you do something really stupid. Trying to fight all of the zombies will result in your character getting swarmed and inevitably bit or eaten completely. If your character is devoured and killed they have 1 hour before they turn. :pinkiesick:

All Zombie encounters and actions will be controlled by me. Think of me as the DM of this RP. This is to make sure all encounters are unexpected and suspenseful. You may only control your own character and their actions. Please also note that playing a comedic character is perfectly fine with me as i want you to play your characters however you choose. However know that the zombies will not react comically and your actions may risk your chances of survival.

Please provide a list of abilities your character has when you join as meta information. I will determine how many of these abilities are appropriate for the scenario.

As this is a survival thread you may not use oc's with any godlike powers and regenerative powers wont do shit for you once infected. Only normalish oc's allowed. If your character has overpowered abilities they will be nerfed. All magic using characters will be limited in what they can do. Think of this game as a critical thinking exercise you must think your way out of tight situations in order to survive.:trixieshiftright:

Betrayal of team mates is allowed and will not be punished by me. But I have no control over what the other players will do to your character. So remember every action has its consequences.:moustache:

Anything can be used as a weapon. if you can pick it up, its a weapon. So don't forget your tools of survival. And remember to ask what items are around you and i will tell you. However you are not allowed to start with any weapons. All weapons and armor must be found in game.

Death toll so far:
The Joker could not survive, lasted approximately 20 minutes in game time.

1610796 I'm the Joker.
"Joker wonders why the fuck he is here."

1610796 H-Hello? A-Anypony there?

(The clown prince of crime in a zombie apocalypse scenario? This will be interesting, good character choice)
There is only an echo no one responds.

Comment posted by Bill Clinton deleted Aug 26th, 2013

1610858 What? Looks like an Ursa major fucked this town over...I-I gotta find Twilight.

Comment posted by Darth Quadro deleted Aug 26th, 2013

1610863>>1610904
(Please describe what actions you make along with dialogue)
You run in the direction of twilights house completely missing the strange humanoid creature dressed as a clown that was standing near your location who had awoken only moments before you. You exit the building. Your description of the town was spot on. Yet there was no pony around still everything was deathly quiet.

1611051 Joker pulls out a Megaphone.
"ANY BODY OUT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?"

1611051 I burst through Twilight's door in her library and frantically look around for her.

''Twilight?! Twilight!! Are you there?!''

I then hear a faint moan behind me. I quickly turn around and see a disheveled lavender pony.

1611057>>1610863
(You do not have a mega phone remember no items please read the rules)
Dark flare hears an obnoxious shout come from behind him. And notices movement coming from the shadows in the town square.
The joker heres scratching noises coming from behind a nearby closed door.

1611095 "Scratching noises? That can mean only one thing...."
"ZOMBIES!"
Joker walks up to Dark Flare
"Do you hear me kiddo? ZOMBIES!"

1611095 ''What the hell?''

The lavender pony lunges at me, hissing and growling. I quickly dodge and try to communicate.

''Twilight, what the hell's wrong with you?!?! It's me, shiv!''

Twilight pays no attention and keeps trying to kill me.

Dark flare has already left town hall you are alone the doors of town hall are left wide open. You can hear the faintsounds of steps getting closer to the doors. The scratching continues at the door.

1611131 Joker turns around to see the zombie in front of him.
"HA! This should be fun."
Joker kicks the zombie in the balls which actually knocks them off.
"Joker points and laughs"

''Shit! SHIT! Twilight, stay back!! STAY BACK!!''

I run into a bookshelf and cause it to topple. It falls onto the zombified Twilight.

''Holy shit...''

(Hey from now on i will control when the zombies attack as well as their actions. This will make sure that all attacks remain unexpected)
Twilight continues to try and grab flare her eyes glazed over and large splotches of blood adorn her body. A chunk of meat is missing from her leg. She is completely unresponsive to your attempts to communicate.

(All zombie encounters will be controlled by me you may only control your own character)

1611168 (Sorry.)

'' Twilight...don't force me to do this... JUST FUCK OFF!!''

I take a hardcover book and slam it onto Twilight's horn, snapping it off.

1611190 (Did I still kick his balls off? :pinkiehappy:)

(You did but while playing a comical character is fine, the zombies will not react comically and you risk your chances of survival so be careful)
The zombie ponies balls drop off and the zombie wips around and starts to bite at the jokers shins. Two more zombies can be heard behind you now slowly getting closer and if you look down out over the rafter you can see more 10 more zombies entering the building from the front door down stairs. You are about to be swarmed.

(Did you remember to close the front door? Also what exactly is shiv?)
Twilight stumbles backward a bit but then gets steady again and begins trying to bite at shivs throat.

1611320 "I don't think so pal!"
Joker punches the zombie before he could take a bite out of him and then runs like the wind.

(in which direction you only have two. please be specific. The zombies are coming up the only staircase down and the other direction is a dead end. there is a room at the end on the right but the door is closed and you have no idea whats inside.)

1611370 Joker runs to the staircase and literally punches them out the way which surprisingly works.
"Home free baby!"

1611337(One of my otherOC's Name.)

I grab the dismembered horn and stab Twilight in the head with it.

(As i said you are not in control of the zombies this is a thinking game you may only declare your action and not whether or not it works.)
One of the zombies on the stairs grabs your leg as you run down the punch made it let go but you trip and fall down the rest of the way. You are now severely bruised and movement has been made more difficult. Two more zombies heading to the stairs are almost on top of you. The zombies at the top of the stairs begin to follow you down while 5 more are in the main room of the town hall. You have 5 seconds before you are overtaken and swarmed.

1611406 "Ah Jesus Chris really Darth?"
Joker breaks the 4th wall and points to you.
"Can you let me go just this once?"

(I understand that but what species is he describe him a little. Also did you close the door? Kind of important info for me to know be specific with each action)
The horn is firmly lodged within twilights skull. She twitches violently and then collapses in a heap in front of you.

(Im sorry bro but when you started shouting and laughing like that you pretty much got the attention of every zombie within the vicinity. This is a survival game its not supposed to be easy. You still have 5 seconds. also joker doesnt break the 4th wall)
A quick look around reveals many broken planks lying around and the only clear path is toward center pew speech stage. This is also the farthes from the exit doors. you can look through other rooms for more exits if you can make it past these zombies. Recover quickly! Your time is almost up.

(Also making reckless actions results in consequences such as bolting past all the zombies without thinking. Punching hardly does anything to them they cant feel pain)

1611416 (Shiv is a pegasus but can barely fly. He flies a good 50 feet high but higher, he'll drop like a rock. And yes i closed the door.)

Panting like a motherfucker.

''Holy..shit..what the fuck happened..?*

1611471 Joker picks up one of the planks so he may use it as a weapon.
"Hue hue hue"

1611480 (Thanks)
The commotion attracted the attention of a few more zombies and they are now pressing against the door trying to get in. The room has all of twilights standard things but spike is nowhere to be seen.
There are stairs to go up to where the bed is and the door to the basement. You can't hear anything from inside the house but the zombies trying to get in.

Your escape route is now blocked by one zombie and you have two within striking distance one directly in front of you and one that came from the stairs. The next two zombies will be their in 3 seconds. Hurry or you'll be overwhelmed and bitten. More zombies have entered through the front door

1611507 ''Crap, gotta do somethin...''

Sees multiple bookshelves, takes them and barricades the windows and door(s) as fast as he can.

With effort you succesfully barricaded yourself inside. But you no longer have any way out either and you are feeling fatigued from the effort. The bookshelves were heavy. You have the same options as before as well you have found twilights kitchen. The body of twilight is beginning to stink up the entire room. The library now smells of rot and death

1611542 Joker moves around the zombies in front of him and then runs torwards the run blocking the exit. Joker bashes his brains with the plank,

1611582 I quickly take the corpse, unbarricade a window, throw the body out into the horde, rebarricade, and plan a way out.

1611597 (Your maneuver was not specific and you declared ahead of time that it worked. you must make your action to get away from the first two but from there, there are many more in the room your route of escape is blocked for the most part. Your last action must be deleted and i will give you one more chance to escape or get eaten)
The zombies begin to snap at you.

You do so, the smell remains but atleast the body is gone. You begin to plan nothing else happens. Some of the house remains unexplored.

1611628 Ah fuck off zombie.
"Joker hits the zombie's head with the plank"

1611650 I start to search the bedroom. I see trails of blood and hear growling once near.

''Wha-?''

The plank breaks over the zombies head and makes the zombie stagger backwards. Your plank has been rendered unusable. You have made a 1 sec opening to get to the pew but the zombie to your right has bitten your purple jacket's hem and won't let go.

Strangely enough you find winona wounded but not infected. She does leap up and bite you though. She's a small dog it doesnt really hurt to much. but it does hurt.

1611710 Oh great..
"Joker punches the zombie off his suit"
Thanks for getting blood on my suit, asshole!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 248