RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 391 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 391
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1593940 [Can I bring in Nox?]
Gilda sneaks up behind him and presses his head into her bosom "How you doing stud?"

[sure mate but who is nox?]
"Good," was Purity's muffled reply before grabbing her around the waist and hugged her back.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1593967[Shadewalker, he is the latest OC in the OC intro thread LINKEDY LINKERSON!]
Gilda smiled and sensually licked his ear "Nice..." Gilda then notices shadows forming in a corner "Hon, you see that?"

Purity notices as well but decided not to reply but instead put on the new ATHENA armor onto both him and Gilda before arming them with an Ma5b gas powered assault rifle and taking aim at the shadow.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594018 The shadow generates a peace sign, and then materializes into a thin, pale humanoid with a speaker, he holds it up "I want to work as your proffessional assassin...please don't shoot...my name is Nox..." A crow flies in front of them and hovers in front of Nox "...Go home Thanatos..." The crow caws angrily and perches on his shoulder
[boop.]

[you named a crow after the guardian of hades(underworld hades not the god hades), because Thanatos is like border patrol for greek hell]

Purity stared at him before lowering his rifle, "Tell me nox, what is your specialization," he asked as he slowly stepped forward before putting his gun down altogether.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594096 [Yes, his whole name is Thanatos Dawn Bane, because it is swank]
Nox blushed, shadows forming around his body as he melted into the darkness, then blades materialized in every shadow in the room along side another speaker "I can control shadows, and I live in them to...but light hurts my eyes..." Nox appears again and removes his glasses, displaying his silver eyes lined with gold "I could make a shadow solidify around your heart and kill you..."

Purity unpolarises his Visor showing Nox his golden eyes with a silver lining, "Nox, are you an ordered being or chaos spawn?" he asked in a soft voice.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594169 Nox is sad looking "I am neither... and both.... I am deathspawn...My tribe hates me because of it.... Shadewalkers should not control our homes...or not be burned by light..." Nox cries tears of darkness as he curls up, Thanatos nuzzling him all the while

"Hmm, I will hire you as my chief of espionage and infiltration department, i will have your vindicar infiltrator and temple sniper rifle ready for you soon," Purity said as he pinned a badge that looked like a skull with a bit of its head missing.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594216 Nox smiled "...Happy to serve..." Nox hugged them both, then turned to Thanatos "I...I told you they were nice..." the crow caws sheepishly and rubs the back of its head "...I know they'll forgive you, just apologize..." The crow flies up to them and plucks a feather from his wing, giving it to them and nuzzling them both "...He likes you..." Nox is smiling weakly as he holds out his hand for his beloved pet, who flies to him

Purity accepts the feather and clones it twice before melding it beside his eye to it went along his cheek instead of sticking out, "I thank you for the feather, Thanatos, guardian of the underworld and assistant to his majesty Hades.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594284 The crow writes on the floor "I gave up on that life, Hades gave way to the new underworld, now I am his happy friend..." Nox then snaps to attention "...Oh, and your dad wanted me to give you this..." Nox hands him an evoker[look up persona 3]

[Evoker?]
Purity accepts the item before putting it on a table and going into the armory to find Nox his new armor and weapons.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594313 Nox puts a hand on his shoulder, his long spindly fingers somewhat offputting and shoots himself in the head with the evoker, summoning the persona of death itself "It allows you to make your Psyche turn into a physical manifestation..."

[so make it as if Purity's mind was a person, or like give his personalities bodies on what they represent.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594356 [Purity will learn to do the other like Raphael, so his mind]

bjornicorne
Group Admin
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1594356 As Nox waited for Purity to discover his persona [has to be a powerful being from myths], time travelers appeared at froggy bottom bog

Purity noticed the entry from another time and flashed them both down there while masking his magic, his form shimmered into the ODST armor with backpack from halo, "Who do you think they are," he asked Nox as he looked at the trio, one of them looked like Nox.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609336 Future Nox speaks to future Purity "I miss working for you... maybe we could partner up? You saw how useful Thanatos has become as my persona..." Nox then thought for a moment "Maybe we should give Cerberus to your past self... oh, or we could give them the puppy him and Fenrir had..."

Past Purity just looked shocked and started to think these guys were fake's so he summoned a Sniper rifle from the HALO universe and took aim at the Future Purity.
[quick save Future me/Purity... LOL A RHYME]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609389 Future Thanatos flew to Purity and shifted,, then grabbed the sniper rifle and snapped it in half "No...need...paradox..." F.Thanatos then shifted back and perched on his masters shoulder

P.Purity just stared at him Broken sniper rifle before letting out a manly tear as it shimmered back together, "Nox, Attack Nox," he said as P.Nox charged F.Nox.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609405 F.Nox just stared at him "You have a crush on Luna" P. Nox stopped in his tracks, he never told anyone that! "T-these are the real deal!"

P.Purity just stared at Nox before laughing loudly, "Boy, you have a crush on Woona," he asked as P.Purity and F.Purity just grinned at P.Nox.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609438 P.Nox gets mad, not realising that Luna has been summoned by P.Purity right behind him"I can't help she's the most beautiful mare in equestria! And besides, it's not like she'd ever date me, even if I got the couradge to ask her out!"

Woona just stared at the back of his head, 'OMG HE IS SO CUTE,' went through her mind as she pounced on him, "Hello cutey," she says as he looks into her eyes.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609469 P.Nox really wishes he wore thicker pants, as his boner is pressing into Woonas thigh "H-hi...you are very p-pretty..." P. & F. Thanatos land next to his robes and flip them up, unveiling his immense cock, obviously at full salute

Woona just blushes before flashing the, both to her royal bed chambers, "Wow, that escalated quickly," Both Purity's said at the same time before they both drew the same gun on each other.

[lets do Past characters adventure with future one's]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609508 [sure!] P. Nox saw where he was, and what position he was in with Woona, and he blushed deeply, attempting to hide his face with darkness as he felt his member brush against her fur "Please, go slow...I've never done this before..."

Woona just giggled as she crawled down and started to rub his shaft with her hand, the smooth silky fur making it tingle in pleasure.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609640 P.Nox groans in pkeasure, his mind filled with thoughts of her marehood as she strkoked his shaft

Woona giggled again before picking up the pace as she includes her mouth to the handjob.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609826 Nox groaned even louder and summoned dark tendrils to stroke her pleasurably too

Woona moaned as she felt the tendrils stroke he fur and breasts as she speed up her pace.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609905 Nox groaned as well, his loins beginning to swell uncomfortably from the building tide of semen "Please...don't stop..." Nox had the tentacles rub her down even harder

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609508>>1609508 F.Purity chuckled, then pointed at Gilda "You fantasized about her giving you a beakjob when you first met, even though she chucked a rock at you" he then snaps his fingers and Priveras [the puppy I mentioned] appeared

Woona shivered in pleasure as she mounted Nox, plunging his shaft into her marehood

[transition]
P.Purity summoned a rift that spewed out a medieval looking man with a large grey hooded cloak on and a glowing crossbow on his back, at his hips was a dagger and a shortsword that had a fine mist coming off them, "Urgh, stupid wizards," he muttered as he looked up at the armored figures in front of him.

(Both puritys are in ODST armor

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1697255 Nox nearly cums, but uses the shadows to stop himself and begins to thrust "I-ugh-l-love-augh-you..."

F.Nox waved hallo and patted the uber badass tri-headed wolf puppy

The man on the ground vanishes before appearing in a tree a few meters away with his crossbow drawn, "Who are you," he shouts as he crouches.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1697293 F.Nox sighs "I'm future Nox, these are past and future Purity, and we are trying to give P.Purity a pet"

P.Nox is stil thrusting away

Woona cums as the pleasure overwhelms her
(Please use [transtition)
[transition]
"My name halidsmoth, I'm currently 17 and am a hunter," he says as he takes in the strange clothes and armor.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1697323 P.nox releases the shadows and releases a load of his hot, creamy cum into her womb as Cally walks in
[Transition]
F.Nox hands P.Purity the puppy and it licks his face "Love...You..." F.Nox looks to smoth "Pleasure to meet you"

"May i know what kind of armor you are wearing.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1697351 "I am wearing ceremonial shade wrappings" [Think journey robes, but black with white markings]

"Ah, and what about those 2," he says as he points at the 2 ODST's.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1697367 Nox shrugs "No clue"
[Transition]
P.nox just lies there with his shaft inside his love

"It's ODST armor, it's designed to stop high impacting projectiles"

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 391