RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 391 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 391

*The setting*

Three beings walked up into a town, the sign out front said Welcome to ponyville, home of sweet apple acres, "Hmm, even this world is the same," said Emily to Raphael as they walked in, as they entered they noticed it was empty, "hmm, why is this town empty," mused Caleb as he summoned cowboy gear and a dustwheel and cowboy duel music as he trod off into the town only to be answered by a pink pony in a pink copy of his get up, "this town ain't big enough fer the two of us," stated the pink anthro mare as she spat out a stalk of hay, "That, is one thing i agree with yer," Caleb said before drawing a gun and pulling the trigger only to show a red flag with the word bang on it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505728 Raphael summons an ACME anvil and it falls on Caleb "Your dethpicable..."

"ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO BREAK THE FORTH WALL," Caleb shouted under the anvil before teleporting with a pop next to Raphael only to be tackled by a rainbow blur with Emily being restrained by a purple light and Raphael being held by a turquoise aura.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505758 Raphael draws Barry and snaps his fingers, the magic disipates "Wow, this is how Ponyville residents treat their tourists? and i thought the Cupcakes world was bad! at least they have the decency to have a pleasant first meeting! Before they try to kill you!"

"I know right," Stated Caleb before turning the aura into a line of rubber ducks floating in the wind... that doesn't exist, "Who are you and why do you use the same magic as discord," shouted a anthro alicorn twilight with a determined look on her face and a tiara on her head. "Yeah, what she said," a brasher more boyish voice said from on top of Caleb before hitting Caleb for trying to get up.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505789 Raphael sees Dashie hit his brother, and immediately has her around the neck, his eyes literally blazing with fury and chaotic fire "Get off my brother you motherfucking bitch, or else I will sick Psycho on you" Rapael then snaps his fingers and a chained Psycho appears, raging and screaming "LET PSYCHO OUT! WANT TO EAT THE CHILDREN! EAT THE FOALS! KILL! SLICE! MAUL!" Then raphael dismisses him and sets Dashie down "And second, Discord is a SPIRIT of chaos, i am a GOD, learn your ranks, i could kill that fucker easily, not that I would waste my time with that fool, now are you going to be rude or will you introduce yourselves?" Raphael then turns Twily into a unicorn again, just to show her who is boss "And before you go to try it, no, the elements of harmony won't work on us"

"Well, i'm twilight sparkle and we are the elements of harmony, you will not destroy this land," she stated before using the Elements on the trio of bipeds, completely stoning Raph and Caleb but leaving Emily fine as she fed of the order the beam enforced, "Why aren't you in stone," Snarled the blue one before getting sent flying by Emily. [the elements worked because he was foreign, he was to powerful to be ejected and so was stoned to prevent trouble, same with Caleb, Emily feeds of order and such which is what makes up the elements and therefor isn't effected.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505898Raphael snapped the stone casing like it was nothing and dusted off his coat "Told you it won't work!" raph went to Caleb and broke him out, then took out wabbajack and fed off the chaos, just bringing them back without supercharging either of them, he then ported over to dashie and caught her "One, she symbolizes order, which is super harmony, and two, she is my wife and you pissed her off"

Rainbow was literally covered in bruises before getting sent back to the group fully healed by a purple aura, "how dare you come here and attack us," Twilight yelled before using a spell that cancels out any magic, neutral(unicorn) chaos or order and holds the trio down. (Can't use magic till i introduce purity, he was sent in later then the others so they can make sure it's safe.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505975 Raphael begins to be pissed off "Us attack you? If i was not mistaken, miss high and mighty, you attacked us first!" Raphael is rightfully offended "And we actually wanted to bring our son here?! HA! YOU DON'T DESERVE PURITY!" raphaels eyes burned with hatred and were more intense than the stare "WHY DID WE THINK YOU FUCKING BITCHES DESERVED THE PARTY SERVICE?!THAT IS IT NO PARTY FOR YOU!"

Before twilight could respond, a bright light flashed in the middle of the group revealing a young child, the child just looked at the ponies before looking at his father and mother... and rubber duck uncle(he was stuck as a rubber duck from the spell) before looking at twilight, "Let my father go," he growled as he pulled a small dagger out of the air, each particle dramatically being drawn into the correct spot on the blade, and he drew his SMG from his back, "Never, those criminals are being arrested," a majestic voice interrupted him as a bigger alicorn flew in with a detachment of Royal guards who pointed there spears at the child and his family, "I said, let...him...go," he started to growl even more fiercely before being restrained by a golden aura, "Why do you fight for them?" the mare asked with worry for the young boy before gasping in shock at his reply, "Because that's my mother, father and... um... uncle," he sighed at the sight of the giant rubber ducky. "Oh..." muttered the alicorn, "Then we have no choice but to arrest you as well," she stated without guilt, "Like to see you try," he stated before feeding of the order of celestia's magic.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506042 Raphael was on the brink of urning into Psycho "WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU DAMMIT! WE JUST WANT TO RAISE OUR BOY IN PEACE!" Raphael rises to his legs and draws Barry, then grabs Twilight, the tip of the gunblade pointed at her "LET...MY...FAMILY...GO..."

Celestia for her part wasn't even phased by the Chaos god before she sent out a tendril from the sun straight into his side sending him flying and knocking out every personality in his head. Emily and Purity could stare in horror while Caleb just let out a blood thirsty Quack before Calling upon the Aether to assist him, giving him his magic back plus enough to make him to divine status(stronger then god) for a few moments while tearing his soul apart, "LEAVE MY NEPHEW ALONE" He screamed before beheading every guard around him with a blast of the Aether and flashing straight up to Celestia and grabbing Purity and flashing over to Emily and Raph before flashing over to a cave in the griffon lands and collapsing from exhaustion(can't wake up for abouts 2 weeks)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506091 Raphael wakes up a few moments later and releases Psycho, who uses no magic at all and is an actual magic vaccum, Psycho dual wields Barry and a buzz axe , charging Celestia "NO ONE HURTS OUR YOUNG! NOT EVEN PSYCHO!" Psycho snaps off her horn [proved that it can grow back] and breaks her wings, refraining by Raphaels command "YOU LUCKY RAPH NO WANT KILL! ELSE ME EAT YOU!"

Celestia was already out cold before the end of psycho's rant before he ran to where Emily and Caleb were in the griffon lands cave, Emily was already up and about saying something about interior decorating, "Hey hun," he said as he walked up to her and hugged her while winking when she touched the spot where celestia hit him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506117 Psycho receded and Raphael returned with a smile on his lips, he snapped his fingers and all of the Mane six woke up in their cave tied up and gagged, the pegasi weighed down and the unicorns with magic inhibiting rings on "Now, i am going to say this once, WE DID NOT DO ANY FUCKING SHIT TO YOU THAT GAVE YOU A REASON TO HURT US!" Raphael was enraged again, his eyes putting the stare to shame "Now we are moving to your fucktard little town, AND THERE WON'T BE ANY MORE PROBLEMS, GET IT MAGGOTS!?"

"Now, what shall we do with those... things," Emily said with disgust as she spat on the rainbow one and the purple one, "they nearly killed Caleb and you and Purity is traumatized at the fact he killed," she Growled as she looked at Caleb propped up against the wall with her son next to him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506155 Raphael grinned "They are going to spread a message, we are so powerful that we could easily kill the princess, but won't, and that we are moving to ponyville, if anyone screws with us, we WILL kill them... understand?" everyone but AJ nodded "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU COUNTRY HICK BITCH!"

AJ nodded before looking down and being flashed back home, "do you think they will send the message," Emily asked her husband.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506183 "They better, else we will have a lot of ponies to beat to near death, as i dissaprove of killing" the words traveled through the portal and reached the mane six

"well what about Purity, he killed the entire detachment by himself with the Aether, how do you think he feels," Emily said with worry as she roamed around the cave.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506196 "Probably the same way when i was under Psychos control the first time and wiped out all life on my planet... like a monster"

"Come on, we have to go to the town." she stated as she picked up Caleb and Purity before flashing the group to Ponyville.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506218 raphael went to ponyville and summoned a modest house with a room for each person, and a bathroom for each as well

Emily, flashed in front the house before adding a garage, an underground weapons locker and a magickly sealed training room fro purity.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506224 Raphael went up to purity "Son, it is time to earn your keyblade, it will be an extension of your soul and be nigh indefeatable by other blades"

"O... ok, da-da-dad," he said with a stutter because of his experiance.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506235 Raphael takes out Barry and points it at his son, sending the key beam to his heart and sending him into the dreaming "You have to do this on your own, son, I believe in you!"

(you do this scene as i don't know what happen's in this dream.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506245[GASP! YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED KINGDOM HEARTS?! HERETIC!:flutterrage:]
Purity woke up on a stained glass pedestal with an image of his family on it, he heard a voice "Choose your weapon" three pedestals rose one with a sword, one with a shield, and one with a wand
[decide which you want to start strongest on, attack, defense, or magic]

[defence also i have played just can't remember anything much]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506269 Purity walks to the shield "You choose the power to defend those close to you, is this true?" purity nods and says yes, the pedestal falls and he recieves the shield to use as his weapon in the dream to defend himself from danger "Now, what will you give up for this power?"
[you have to give up either attack or magic, giving them up means that they will develop the slowest]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506301 purity then walks to the pedestal of magic "you have decided to give up on the path of the mage is this true?" Purity nodded, and the wand dissapeared, the pillars sunk into the floor and it shattered, making him fall to the next tower, this time a stained glass image of Raphael and his six personas on display "Now you must fight" Small shadow clones of Purity rose up from the floor and attacked him, purity killed the shadows with ease and went to the door that appeared, it sent him to the final tower, displaying two versions of purity walking hand in hand while holding his keyblade; one was beautiful and dressed in bright, cheerful clothes, while the other was evil and wore bloody, sinister clothing "Now you must slay the evil in your heart" A giant clone of Psycho arose, and Purity fought valliantly, eventually slaying the beastial shade, the darkness spread on the floor and Purity sunk in, waking up

"gah," he gasped awake with a shield in his hand and a keyblade on his back [the shield was given to him by Emily while he was asleep]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506345 raphael walked upto him and put a hand on his shoulder "I am proud of you son!"
[bet you wanna get the games now huh?"]

[eeyup]
"Thanks dad," Purity stated before hugging raph, he then went into the homes armory to equip his Grey knights space marine armor.
(Because he was born with his chaos and Order magic that is uneffected, only keyblade magic is effected by his choice)
He quickly equipped his mar's pattern bolter and 2 clips before walking into the town, all the ponies fled away from him as he walked towards the everfree, when his back was turned a griffon (gilda) threw a rock at him and hit his head, Purity stopped and felt the back of his head, feeling blood he turned around and saw a smug griffon tossing a stone up in her hand. Purity's hand instinctively moving to his hip to grasp his MP5 but remembered he left it at home and instead threw the rock back and hit her square in the back, the griffon sensing a challenge flew over to the rock thrower, "What's the big idea huh? why did you throw that rock at me, i didn't do anything to you," the griffon sneered before receiving an armored gauntlet to the face [K.O] the griffon decided to draw an enchanted sword, "how do you like my sword huh, sure can break that fake armor of your's," the griffon smirked before being shot in the foot, the bolt punching into his foot before exploding inside said griffons foot.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506428 Raphael appears an d heals his son with curaga and then healed Gilda "...Get out of my sight before i kill you for harming my son"

Gilda just snarled before running off, Raph decided to walk with his son around the town, 5 minutes of walking he was stopped by a 50 guards telling him to surrender his weapons (This world has muskets and airships as well).

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506517 Raphael deadpans and the weapons turn to various foods, and the guards into Fillies, raphael then turned the size of hulk. Barry got proportionately bigger "BOO!"

[dude, stahp with the power flaunting, i know it's funny and all but it gets old]

purity undoes the spells and just shoves past the guards with his dad, his armor deflecting each musket shot and stab from a spear.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506536 [okay, i just really want to skip to the truce part, mebbe we fight Sombra?]
Raphael sighs that he shrunk and goes into his winterized TLB-31 armor painted like outcast armor, which has the same effect as his sons armor and walks to sugarcube corner with his son

[Yesh]

Purity just opened the door when he was knocked over by a blast of confetti, pinkie had shot him with her party cannon. freezing time he walks over to the counter and takes about 4 dozen cupcakes and doughnuts and leaves half the bits needed and left with his dad, once outside of the shop he played time again and watched the events unfold... until a giant shadow rolled into town, Raph just growled at the shadow and i did the same, Purity just grabbed his gun and changed it into a Heavy bolter, "Purity, i want you to use Aether in your ammunition," he Raph ordered before charging at it with a sword.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506572 after paying the rest of the bill,Raphael used Barry to slash at each shadow beast in his path, raging that someone would attack his families future home "COME OUT HERE YOU COWARD! LEAD YOUR ARMY LIKE A TRUE LEADER!"

While Raph was busy, a shadow had snuck up on him, before the shadow could attack it was blown apart with a loud thumping noise, *Thump* *Thump* *Thump* *Thump* *Thump* went Purity's Heavy bolter as he slowly moved around the outside of the battle and supressing whatever shadow was in there way. As his weapon over heated he summoned Calebs M60: WRATH, when he fired he got a huge jet of fire along with the chug of bullets being fired, regaining his bearing he started to fire at Sombra.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506604 Sombra raged how dare these creatures defy him?! "Grruuuaaargh!"
Raphael had released Psycho and was eating the shades whole

"BLEGH, THESE SHADOWS TASTE LIKE DIRT," Psycho roared and charged sombra.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506633 Psycho then smiles "DIRT DIES IN MY STOMACH!" Psycho shoots Sombra in the head "GET A BETTER BACKSTORY!"

The bullet through his head without effect, "Here psycho," Purity shouted as he threw a chain gun towards him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506655 Psycho smiles at what he consideres to be his nephew "THANKS! ME KILL SHADOW PONY TO FAVORITE SONG NOW!" psycho summons all of the personas and they play a song while he fights Sombra, all of Raphaels time with Emily being shown while they play

all of the ponies see him fighting for him and leave hiding to see that he is actually dancing around Sombra as he shot and sliced him, Sombra incapable of even getting a hit in

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 391