RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 391 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 391

Celestia just sat there without expression, "I see, i hope to see your son and brother soon," she stated emotionless as she got up and left, Purity was still gunning down The shadows but his face had hardened and his eye color was inverted, the gold was silver and the silver was gold, 'is that what i think it is,' thought Raph as he observed before Purity just ended the battle by summoning 4 golems to help him as he walked back, "Who are you," Raph asked as Purity sat down, "I am Dusk, spirit of strategy and warfare, Purity is spririt of balance while Dawn is the spirit of the cycles," Dusk said before his eyes inverted yet again back to Purity's

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532782 Raphael sighed as his son returned "Son, you have got my same shitty ass problem...multiple personality disorder"Raphael put his hand on his sons shoulder

Purity just chuckled, "I've known Since I first came here, Dusk gave me the idea for the golems and to go out with gilda, and Dawn is the one who keeps using his magic to speed up the cycles of dating for me for some reason." he said before entering a full blown laugh.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532816 "Wait, you have lost your virginity already? HOW OLD WERE YOU!?" Raphael was furious that his son would do so at such a young age

"I haven't yet," he Laughed, "I said he is speeding up the cycle, making our intimate bond stronger or something, remember after you and mum first got together you two were raging before you... were making babies, after you were more loyal to each other, what he is saying is that until i'm i will be getting foreplay but thats it,"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532832 Raphael sighed "Oh thank god... I can't deal with a chaotic not even teen yet dad" Raphael then pauses "...We forgot to name your keyblade!"

"I already know what to name it," Purity said with a smile as he stroked the keyblade lovingly, "I will name it Guardian Equinox," he stated proudly.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532861 Raphael looked ashamed "...I just named mine Barry... OH! I KNOW I'LL NAME IT BARRY SLICER!"

"BARRY IS BETTER," Purity all but shouted as he sat up with a grin, "now excuse me dad but me and gilda have a date,"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532877 Raphael grinned "Have fun... but make sure you keep out of the snatch, boy, else I gonna wup you"

Purity just grinned before flashing off to Gilda and kissing her lightly.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532887 Gilda is still unused to the teleporting, and flips her shit a little, then she kisses him back "Hey, Purity, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good," he states as he grab's her hand and walks her into town, "Things have been a little hectic lately and my bunker keeps getting attacked by griffons," he muttered as he walked to sugarcube corner and ordered a Date night Doughnut box.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532905 Gilda sighs "Dammit dad! Can't he just realise he is in over his head!" Gilda sneaks a donut out of the box while the worker was not looking, earning an extra donut

"apparently not," he replies as he also sneaks an extra doughnut` and hugs Gilda around the neck and taking the box out to the hill overlooking ponyville.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532933 Gilda sighes and leans into her boyfriends arms "I am so happy..."

"As am I, as am I," he says slowly before slow dancing music started to play.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532946 Gilda blushes "Care to dance?"

"Sure thing my love," Purity answers as he stood up and grabbed her hand.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1532970 Gilda took the hand and danced with Purity, her thoughts on something she caught Raphael saying "Hey, does Raphaels necklace mean anything to you?" She was genuinely curious, as it was a beautiful necklace and she worried it may be lost "Raphael was talking really excitedly about that and birthrights..."

"I don't remember anything about a necklace," Purity said with a confused expression

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538128 Raphael pops in right then and drops a box at their table with a note, Purity goes to the table and reads the note
Dear Son:
I have never been good at this sappy stuff, so I decided to put it in a letter, you have reached the level of maturity that makes me decide you are old enough for this necklace, it is my most precious possesion, an amulet forged by my first love and given to me at her dying breath, I entrust this gift to you, my body no longer having any need for it's enchantments, as i have come to generate them, take care of it, as a small part of me, and now you, will now rest inside this great talisman of chaotic power and mental stability
Love:Dad

"Hmm, old enough for a love necklace eh?" Purity thought slyly before dawn speed up the dating cycle again causing Gilda to go into Heat(All races females go through heat at 13)) and start pulling down his pants, "wh-what are you doing," he stuttered.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538237Gilda smiles naughtily "I'm horny, you and me are gonna rut, now" She is completely naked and begins to strip Purity, Raphael then sends him a message hurry! put on the necklace! Purity puts on the necklace and feels a clenching in his balls Good, now she can fuck you without getting pregnant!Have fun, and do some kinky stuff for Limbo! Raphael then laves his sons mind, giving Gilda his blessing

1538254>>1538254
Purity complies with his father and put the necklace on, he started to help gilda remove his clothing before kissing Gilda on the lips while fondling her breasts. while her hand strokes his shaft.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1538947 Purity gasps with pleasure, his member ready to do its duty and breach her avian folds

Gilda gets onto her knees and hands like a dog, "Rut me now," Gilda ordered before Purity entered her folds.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539114 Purity thrust into her femsex and marveled at the moist tightness around his cock, this was way better than masturbating to her...he began to piston his hips for their pleasure, running on instinct

Gilda moaned in pleasure as Purity's manhood was repeatedly inserted in and out of her womanhood.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539260 Purity was so enraptured that he almost did not realise his orgasm was near "I-I'm close..."

"Let it out in me," she replied before Purity started to pant as he released his seed into her folds.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539349 Purity screamed as his manhood was squeezed by her orgasm, then fell onto her back "This was my first time, and I was happy to have it with you..."

"I'm glad then," Gilda murmured as she fell asleep.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539403 purity let his manhood stay in her as they slept at the mountaintop, their essence warm in each others bodies as he stroked her nipples

Raphael watched this from a distance before flashing them to Purity's bed.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539520 purity woke up the next morning to banging on his door, he checks the camera to see Gildas dad banging on it "Oh joy..." Gilda woke up and wrapped her tail around his inner thigh"Is something wrong, stud?"

Purity flashed Gilda to his bunker before putting on his Karskin armor, he strapped a laspistol to his thigh and a K-BAR combat knife to his lower arm just above the wrist and his keyblade on his back with his shield, "May i help you," he said as he opened the door.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539662 Gildas dad, whom we shall refer to as Chuck, shouted at him "Give me my daughter scum!"

"I don't have your daughter, also stop trying to steal my tech and weapons," purity said with a monotone voice.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539733 Chuck frowned "I saw you with her last night! You are lucky I do not have you executed for such a deed!" Chucks frown needs to go upside down, now! Purity fights back the urge to bitch slap and otherwise assault the bastard

"You, execute me?" Purity laughed at this, "I don't even need to be near you to wipe out the griffon Empire,"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539850 Chuck paled at this, knowing it is true, Gilda then tackles him, she is tired from flying all the way here at high speed "Don't hurt him,daddy! I love him!"

Purity, seeing his Girlfriends tiredness, uses his magic to make her feel rested.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539899 Chuck frowns at this "I care not what my useless slut of a daughter wants!" Chuck slaps her, giving her a black eye "I WANT HIS TECH YOU WORTHLESS BITCH!" Gilda is crying at this point, begging to not be beat again

Purity just pulls out his Hotshot lazgun that he had on his back and shot Chuck in the stomach, the intense heat of the laser cauterizing the wound

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1539970 Raphael then comes and heals Chuck, he then grabs him by the wings and whispers into his ear "Hurt my potential daughter again...and I will make you beg for death..." he then opens a portal to the sewers of Chucks castle and tosses him in

Purity uses his magic to heal GIlda, "Gilda, may i wage war upon griffonia," asked Purity as his eyes filled with golden fire with a silver center, "Yes, but just to get back at my dad," she said with sadness before she had some type of helmet put on her, "Well then i conscript you as my Air fleet commander, you are in charge of my airships Caleb will build me and anything to do with the air," he proudly told Gilda who had a surprised look on her face.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1541252 Gilda then smiled and hugged Purity "...Thank you..."

"It's no problem, just giving you a chance to get back at him," Purity said as the fire from his eyes dimmed and his eye color inverted back to normal.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1548234 Raphael walked over to his son and kneeled "I think I need to teach you about the amulets enchantments"

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 391