RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 391 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 391
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1697400>>1697400 F.Nox shudders at the memory of what will happen to his past self as he hange out with he guys

P.Purity summons a rift and walks through it as he drags the ancient hunter, Nox and F.Purity into a world filled with war.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1697428 P. Nox stares at the pink haired Molestia in terror

"You know, this seems nice," P.Purity said as he walked through a ruined city, "I think this looks like a good campsite," Said hadlosmoth.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1776719 P.nox backs away
[transfer]
F.Nox agrees as the cerberus wolf pup runs around excitedly "You know, he needs a name..."

"How about Minos, the greek king who had the golden touch," Suggested F.Purity as he looked into the window's of a broken apartment block.(what are the guys wearing right now, are they wearing ODST armor and using MA5B assault rifles from halo or wearing USMC marine camouflage and M4 Assault rifles)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1821675 [ODST] "That's a great name!" F.Nox said

P.Nox is huddled in a corner, hiding from Molestia

Molestia bursts into a cloud of confetti before P.Nox gets sent to the same place as the others, "Hey Nox, how's it hangin," P.Purity asked as he depolarizes his VISR.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1825975 P.Nox hugs P.purity as he is killing enemies "OH THANK YOU! I WAS GONNA BE RAPED BY MOLESTIA!"

"I know," He replied as he opened fire with his assault rifle

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1833337 P.Nox shudders at the thought of doing the gross Molestia, especially in front of her hot sister...he hoped they met again, and maybe went a bit further...

Purity shoves a sword into Nox's hand and sends him out to do what he does best: Kill things with style.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1872412 [So...G drive?] P.Nox takes the sword and charges the horde, slicing them in half

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1881492 [Google drive, an option on Gmail where we can both write on the same thing free of hassle] Minos eats half of the horde whole

(cool) P.Purity just stares as Minos devours a body, 'glad he's on our side' he shouted mentally.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1917382 [Let me know if you wanna do it] Minos then pees on a corpse for no apparent reason, then goes to P.Purity and licks him lovingly

Raphael is hanging out as he learns of his alternate self's relationship with pinky pie [link in RP to my story]

(don't think will, I don';t use google except for Google account and youtube) P.Purity leans down and pats him, before being tackled by a zombie.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1931313 [:fluttershysad:] Minos eats the zombie and breathes hellfire on the rest of the horde

Raphael sits in a chair as a meteorite falls next to him "HOLY HELL THAT'S BLOODSTONE! THAT'S THE PUREST CHAOS ORE OUT THERE!"

Purity walked up to the meteorite, feeling a strange compulsion he touched the surface, the spot where he touched crumpled inwards before disappearing, suddenly a large webbing of what looked like cybernetics encased the Meteorite and it was absorbed into him, his body changed, on his fore arms the skin changed into a cybernetic synthetic fiber same as his the bottom of his legs, his eyes started to glow silver and his wings started to look more digital. A large gun started to look like it was formed out of the air itself in front of him, when it was done he grabbed the gun and looked at it. "Well this is interesting," His voice sounded like there were 2 voices, one was a harmonious chirping, the other was his regular voice.[BOOM, Badass level increased.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1965708 Raphael looks at his badass son proudly, then shudders as he thought of what Emily will do... maybe he should fuck her and tell her when high from sex...

Emily shivered in turn, this shiver told her something had happened with her son and husband, 'What happened now' she thought before grabbing her Barret from when she first met Raph and started to hunt him down.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1966033 another meteorite lands, and Raphael beats Purity to it, he is now glowing with a faint crimson aura of power, he then summons a pack of condoms

Everybody just facepalms, "I'MMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH, BWAAAAAAAA," A blue laser went flying into Raph sending him flying to the moon and beyond.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1966069 Raphael teleports to Emily "Hey, hun."

Emily just stares at him before shooting him in the head after he scared the shit out of her.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1966102 "Damn your sexy when pissed..." Raphael pulls out the bullet, wincing in pain

Emily quickly makes the aura around Raph vanish then Flashed them both to their room.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1966155 Raphael instantly becomes nude and displays his impressive cockflesh

Emily removes her shirt before starting to lightly stroke the throbbing member(Pleas check out my new story The Pillar of Humanity.)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1966195[k] Raphael grunts in pleasure as he is stroked "Come on, let me in!"

Emily just raises her eyebrow before she lightly taps the top of his dick, lightly in context with here would count like a bunker buster missile. "You wait for it now," she said.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1966224 Raphael nods submissively and spreads his legs for her

(he should be screaming in pain, his dick was slapped with the force of a hydrogen bomb)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1966252 Raphael then screams in welsh "holy hell that hurts![i/]" he then collapses

Emily seeing raph unconscious decided to put her shirt back on and cook dinner.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1972331 Raphael is dreaming of his first love Alice and Emily bboth fucking him senseless

Emily peeked into his dreams and slapped him for having such a dream(She is a mother so she will be responisble)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1972369 Alice dissapears and is replaced by a second Emily, he mumbles in his sleep "The fun has been doubled!"

Emily just blushes again before blowing an airhorn next to his ear.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 391