RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 254 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 254
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562445>>1562443 [we should delete these to keep the flow going]

"My friend you underestimate igneous in combat there are no rules of engagement and igneous has done everything to opponents as well as have had everything done to igneous. Igneous is always prepared."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562468 razor shrugs, then tunnels under ground and out of sight

1562482 I'll just sit and watch. *does so*

Igneous centers himself and closes his eye feeling the tremmors you cause through his feet and tracking your movement underground.
"You are not the first diamond dog i have fought my friend!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562507 Razor digs a circle around him and continues to loosen the soil, creating a sink hole

Igneous gets down on all fours increasing his total area of contact and leaps off the sink hole before it becomes too loose and clings to a tree and waits for razor to show himself

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562583 Razor digs to the tree, also feeling the vibrations, and continues his sink assault, also launching jets of clay at Igneous to weigh him down

Igneous begins leaping from tree to tree in rando sequence making his movements impossible to track from underground.
(You cant track me while im in the air)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562617 Razor decides to look at the trees, and keeps a large rock above him to protect him while he launched the clay

Igneous climbs higher into the trees and dissapears

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562663 Razor digs down into the root system to undo the trees grip on the ground

The tree comes crashing down but igneous isnt in it. Igneous remains completely hidden

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562680 Razor waits, not falling for it, he sends up a message by digging under the dirt "Lizards eat worms, and so do you!"

1562698 *is bored, so he balances the saber on a mound of dirt*

A hastily crafted spear suddenly pierces through the earth you were tunneling through right in front of your eye.
"Lizards eat dogs too!"
(im referring to komodo dragons)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562733 Razor smiles and lauches the clay where the spear was launched from and tunnels straight for him, too far under to be seen

The clay hits nothing but foliage Igneous is gone again

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562761 Razor sets upa dummy by digging with his tail to the side and readies his clay

Suddenly without warning igneous comes barreling out of the tree tops riding a massive tree branch and shoving it into the ground right next to razor and using his body weight uses the branch like a giant shovel flings razor out of the ground. using the spring of the branch igneous launches himself at the flying razor and tackles him in midair.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562850 Razor crams the clay in his eyes while still in mid air and flips him so that Razor lands on top

"Igneous only has one eye you think i havent fought blind before? You are sadly mistaken."
Igneous hooks razors left foot with his own and then umpa's and rolls forcing razor onto the bottom.
(a little jiu jitsu for you there)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562892 Razor then smiles as he coats his brother in clay and breathes fire on him to trap him

Igneous easily breaks right through the clay as if nothing was there and clamps razors mouth shut with his right claw and strikes razor in the kidney with his left fist

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562936 Razor puts his hand up in a show of surrender and lies down, then proceeds to cough up blood

"Hahaha, truly a good match but you see your weakness is stealth based fighting if you cannot find your enemy and you become impatient in waiting for the next move. And when you were forced into actual close quarters combat you had no reliable defense but your flame breadth which does not work on igneous. and please, clay, really? you had to know that could not stop igneous."
Igneous pats razor on the back and offers him a claw to help him up.
"Getting punched in the kidney always sucks even for igneous."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1563008 Razor gladly takes it and leans on him "I was hoping it would chip and go into your eyes, the pain would distract you"

"The moment you shoved the clay into igneous's face i had closed my eye to protect it from damage, igneous only has one left. igneous must protect it constantly. The tactic was flawed as well as the pain would cause your opponent to most likely lash out if they have had decent training

(need to go to bed dude im tired night)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1563078 Razor sighs "I wish I was as good as you...I really need to improve..." razor eats a soul gem he found to heal himself

Comment posted by bjornicorn deleted Aug 20th, 2013

"Razor do not worry my friend. Igneous did not come by this strength easily. Do not let igneous's youthful appearence fool you. Igneous has reached beyond the age of 200 years old. My father with his dying breadth bestowed onto me his life force giving igneous the life span of a dragon. However igneous was not given the strength and igneous had to train my entire 200crowd years of life to get this skilled. However igneous sees great power within you and much potential igneous will start you on the path to control and focus your power. All good things take time however and you will only slowly develop your battlefield awareness and combative skill."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1571638 Razor grinned "I guess I'm stuck as a berserker till then huh?" razor laughed lightly " Maybe I should get an axe tied to my tail...add some extra slicing power!"

"Hahaha guess so brother! but igneous would not recommend you do that, you'll end up cutting yourself. trust igneous he has tried. Also it will throw off your balance we are cratures who need our tail to correctly balance ourselves. adding the extra weight will throw you off. Use your tail for sweeping attacks to knock your opponent off his feet whenever you see they are not properly grounded."
walking over to flare
"Flare my friend we have not earned the money you had promised igneous a few days back and igneous is running low on funds. How do you plan on retreiving cash for food and supplies as well as what i am owed. You may be a close friend but igneous is still a mercenary and does wish to be paid eventually."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576439 Razor pulls out some gold he found when digging "Will this help? I really dislike the taste, so you can have it!" Razor tosses the gold over to Igneous

"This will be enough for our group as a whole but flare must settle his own debt. whether he borrows money from you or somepony else it matters little as long as he himself settles debt. let igneous worn you, igneous is not cheap. you have witnessed first hand igneous's combat prowess, Flare knew my prices beforehand and igneous has given him a significant discount, it is still quite hefty."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576512 Razor shrugs " I really don't need silver and the like, so it matters not to me"

"Though igneous is usually one to sleep in the forest and work with only few supplies... Igneous does occasionaly enjoy endulging in the finer things every once in a while. HAHAHA! Igneous once even saved up enough to attend a private tea party with princess Celestia. Do you know how hard it is to find a suit in igneous's size! HAHA! Igeous must have accidently scared off all the other nobles because it ended up being literally only igneous and the princess HAHAHA!"
Igneous began tearing up from laughing so hard at the memories

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576568 Razor grinned "Reminds me of my time at the griffon lands, no one minded to tell me it was Griffon heat season, so I had to hide in a meat cart for a month!Took me weeks to wash out he scent of ham"

"It is spring just as it is with the birds, yes? Igneous is puzzled by this. why hide you were in no danger, and the difference in species would make it impossible to get one pregnant if no magic is involved. So there was nothing to fear yes? Also igneous did not try to have sex with the princess, it would be most undignified of igneous to make a pass on the princess. She is quite the conversationalist however I enjoyed my time with her thoroughly."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576624 Razor smiled fondly "The mear vendor was quite kind... and I am saving myself for who I wish to spend my end days with, and i did not mean to infer that, friend"

"Do not worry igneous is not insulted. While that is very noble of you Igneous was never taught these values as a child so igneous has no qualms with casual sex HAHA! Igneous finds this to be a strange conversation, not unwelcome just not what Igneous is used to. Haha!

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576731 Razor grinned "i am unfazed by this, after all, i had to deal with some griffons flirting with me in front of their mate! So I am used to awkwardness! Hehehaha!"

"It is such fond memories that makes igneous look forward to what new ones Igneous will have..."
Igneous pulled out a flask and began sipping on it. The flask you notice has the royal seal on it,

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1576809 Razor grins mischievously "For the meeting to have been platonic, you sure got a good gift from it...mayhaps she has feelings for you?" Razor nudges his brother in arms

"Igneous does admit if igneous was to choose a mate it would have to be her, Perhaps you are right Razor, perhaps i will return to canterlot someday. Although i need not concern myself with time, her being an immortal and igneous having another 2000 years of life left to live. Igneous will have to build up enough money to set up such meetings Hahaha!"
Igneous nudged razor back but accidentally knocks razor to the ground in doing so

1576439 For now, we're gonna have to survive and stop this war. I'll pay you the amount you wish after.

"Fine by igneous but igneous will require interest. Theres a certain princess that igneous wishes to talk to again Haha!"

(Hey dude its your storyline you have the reigns on where this goes. So unless you give us direction me and bjorn are just gonna keep talking and shit, So whats next brosef?)

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 254