RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 254 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 254

When Darkflare, Igneous, and an extra member to the team get sucked through a portal and transported to a country in absolute danger, will they save it?
You start off as the species your character is, in america, then to ponyville, then to canterlot, then the griffin kingdom.

(Alright well im home now I'll start after you cuz i dont know the circumstances of the warp. Are we going off directly from the last rp thing or did we meet under different circumstances.)

1494135 (We met in a different way and are now in the somalian temple)

Alright Igneous, we're here. *sticks torch on wall*

"Igneous wonders why pony drag him to this temple. Igneous does not complain but is a bit confused as to the purpose of temple."
Igneous walks alongside dark flare grinding his claws into the side of the wall nonchalantly and forming deep grooves.

1494277 Stop!
Keep still. *throws stone on tile, arrow shoots into wall in front of Darkflare's face* Goddammit....

"Good eye pony i see you have discovered this temple to have many dangerous secrets. How do you suggest we proceed pony companion?"

1494461 Dunno. Just step on the right tiles.

"Igneous is no stranger to pain if you so wish igneous will willingly set off traps for soft pony in order to make the puzzle much simpler to solve. Igneous has but one eye and fears i may set off traps anyways in attempt to avoid them"

1494553 Can't have you do that. Besides, i like a challenge.

igneous raises his eyebrow at dark flare.
"Forgive igneous but the understanding of such puzzles eludes igneous. Please demonstrate your prowess to igneous."

1494704 *steps on the darker tiles and avoids the light ones* Voila.

"Igneous will follow your stepping pattern good freind. Truly your sharp mine is an asset to keeping my body whole!"
Igneous laughed as he followed dark flares movements.

1495399 Alright. Let's-SHITE!! *spear shoots out near head*

igneous grabs dark flare and throws him backward as a second spear juts out from the side.
"Careful my freind it does not appear that we are clear of danger yet."
Igneous snaps the two spears out of their holders and stores them on his back to use as weapons for later.
"Are you well pony?"

1495765 Yes i'm fine, lets move. I can see the monument from here.

"Hold friend, this room appears to be trapped as well but what once was a puzzle has become faded beyond recognition. Let igneous go first, there is good reason i am known as igneous the diamond scale. Hahaha!"
Igneous took a step forward and a spear flew out the wall and stabbed igneous in the chest but wasnt even able to puncture his natural armor.
"Do not worry of me pony these are but pinpricks and your sharp mind will be most useful in the coming rooms. Step where i step."

1498383 *follows Igneous's movements*
There it is! *points to monument*

yanking the spears out of his body and shrugging off a few darts.
"Yes my friend. Is the monument worth great gold? Igneous seems to be running low on budget and joined pony in hopes of payment. Igneous is still confused as to purpose of quest."

1498651 There are riches but we came here due to something that caught my eye. *points to circular glowing frame*

"Igneous knows not what this is but assumes that these things dont normally glow. Igneous will tak as souvenir."
Igneous begins to reach for the glowing item.

1498794 No don't!
*you touch it anyway and disappear*
Damn it. *touches object and follows you in*

Igneous is slams into the ground of wherever he was teleported
"Igneous no longer wants souvenir! It is a bad souvenir!"
(Thanks for the follow bro!)

1501077 (No problem! We should hang out more often like this!)
Calm down! We're in...ponyville?!
*an explosion rocks the ground*
What was that?!?!

"Igneous believes explosions generally make that sound. And why is igneous in ponyville when igneous is supposed to be in strange temple."
(Yeah man its pretty fun)

1501296 Wait, look up. What are those?
*realizes* !!!!
GRIFFONS!

igneous stands up and starts waving to the griffons
"Hello fellow carnivores! What brings you to such a far away land from your homeland?"
Turns to dark flare
"Igneous like griffons they understand the good fight!"

1501368 They're attacking equestria!!

"Well that explains the dead ponies. Hold for a minute friend,"
Igneous steps forward a couple of steps than suddenly swats a a low flying griffon out of the air grabs its talons and then kicks the griffon in the chest tearing off both arms in one swift movement.
"What does friend suggest we do?"
Igneous shrugged still holding the griffon arms

(1501382
(My phone is about to die if i dont respond thats why)

1501441 Find out what's going on. C'mon! *runs to ponyville*

igneous tosses an arm and nails a griffon in the face
"Igneous will follow."

1501517 Watch out!! *explosion sends him flying*

"Agh my snack no!"
As igneous flew the air he lost grip of the arm he was carrying. Igneous than got back up and dusted himself off.
"Sense when did griffons have explosives?"

1501728 I don't know, but we gotta stop this before it gets worse.

"Agreed, how do you suggest we do that?"
Igneous said as he chucked one of his spears through the chest of an incoming griffon.

A griffon lands in front of igneous and tries to cut through him with a large claymore igneous blocks the blade with his forearm causing a large gash. Just as another griffon began to swoop down at dark flare.
"Agh! Watch out my friend!"
The griffon tackles dark flare.

1502098 AGH! GET THE F%@# OFF ME!!

"I'm coming my friend!"
Igneous quickly leaned in and bit the throat out of the griffon attacking him. Then he spun around and got down on all four claws and sprinted at the griffon attacking dark flare biting its wing as he rammed it off of him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1502162>>1502113 Razor then comes running in to stop his girlfriend "Stop it May!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1502162 Razor sees May die before him, and falls to his knees, tears in his eyes "...Why? Why'd you have to go nuts?! I LOVED YOU DAMMIT!"

1503721 YOU LOVED HER YET SHE TRIED TO KILL ME AND HER SPECIES ARE DESTROYING EQUESTRIA!!!!

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1503801 Razor unsheathed his bone blades and shouted "It's not their fault some sick bastard is screwing with their heads! THEY DON'T WANNA DO THIS! WE WERE MARRIED WITH KIDS DAMMIT!" Razor charges the group to retrieve the body of his wife for burial, crying the whole time

1503836 *puts you in a choke hold* NOW YOU STOP THIS WHILE ME AND IGNEOUS GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. OKAY?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1503967 Razor breaks out and breathes fire in an ark "I WILL FIND THE BASTARD WHO MADE HER LIKE THIS AND TURN HIM INTO CHARCOAL DAMMIT! LET ME BURY HER AND I'LL COME WITH YOU!"

1503987 You better f*cking hel-AHH! *looks down to see talon through his chest*

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1504124 Razor grabs the ofending griffon and drives a boneblade through his skull, then breathes dragonfire through the hole, burning the insides, he then turns to his ally and begins first aid, treating the wound with herbs that he had gathered while tracking his wife, sealing the wound shut after disinfecting it using his fire

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1504173 Razor smiled "We are allies now, pack rules, never leave a packmate behind, just because I am a halfblood does not mean I ignore the rules, or my honor" Razor then finishes the first aid, his new ally good as new

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 254