RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 254 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 254

1539192 Where d'you get those gems anyways?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1541873 Razor grinned "Got them digging the tunnels!" Razor then dug a little in the wall, and got a cluster of gems "See?"

1547942>>1541873 (I'm back bitches! Sorry guys been busy with first day of college and all that shit but i should be able to get on at night once ive finished everything anyways back to the story AWAY!:yay:)
"Razor my friend you are experiencing a high, Mastering your emotions and your internal conflict will take years of practice. The damage to your mind has already been done and will remain forever just as it does with igneous. In order to take control of your madness truly you must confront all of your demons and overcome them. The road to recovery will be long and extremely mentally taxing but igneous believes you to have the strength to do it."
(Sorry dude but when it comes to mental illness you cant just rebound away from it no matter how strong you are)
"But Igneous is still proud that you have made the first step. Now let us feast upon the flesh of our enemies in celebration! Flare my friend please join us!"
Hands Dark Flare an entire griffon leg.

1560974 (YOU IN FRIGGIN COLLEGE?!?! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIITTTT. Which one?) *looks at leg nervously*
Uh....i'm good for now....

1561023 (Yeah dude im at reinhardt university its a small college in ga.)
"The meat is most tender my friend you are truly missing out on a delicacy. Igneous will save it for you then!"
Igneous cheerfully chews on his breast meat.
"Flare my friend you must become stronger Igneous and Razor will not always be their to save your life. You must find a weapon that suits you and master it igneous will spar with you so you may practice. I do not wish for my friend to die if we are unavailable without you we have no direction."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1561139 [Cool, man, I wish I could of graduated]
Razor declines on the meat "Sorry, but I do not wish to eat the mother species of my dead wife" razor then pulls out a gem and eats it

1561139>>1561166 Hey guys, look at this! *reveals sharpened bone blade with stone hilt* Made it from that leg you gave me Ig.

1561166 (Dude if you save up enough money you can find a school that caters to your needs as you are autistic so you find a school that will give you extra help along the way. You need to find a good psychologist first and he can tell you where to go.)
"Igneous feels alone in this meal now. Oh well igneous will enjoy anyways"
Igneous happily scarfed down more meat.
"It tastes like chicken and steak at the same time! Razor you remind me of something you said earlier. You mentioned it was Igneous who had killed your wife. Igneous finds it strange how you do not resent igneous for this course of action even if it was in defense of my ally."

Igneous picks up the blad and runs his hand down and swings it a few times
"Igneous is unsure of this weapon... a griffons bones are light weight and hollow so that they may fly. While this weapon may be quick and deadly. It will shatter on first contact with anything harder than leather. Igneous thinks you should reconsider or to look for a blacksmith to get it reinforced. but even than its durability wont be very reliable."

1561311 You sure? *taps blade on wall, it disintegrates*
Oh.

"HAHA Igneous may prefer to use own claws but Igneous is no stranger to weaponry and its craftsmanship. Igneous's preferred weapon for many years was a great battle axe and igneous had slew his first dragon with such a weapon. Come my friend i shall help you pick out your weapon of choice. Do you prefer power, speed, or range?"

1561448 Considering my lack of muscles, i prefer speed. That way i can draw my weapon quicker, dodge attacks faster, and counter attacks before you know it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1561258Razor sighs "She was mad...there was nothing left but a beast in her... I was going to kill her myself...you just saved me the pain of killing her myself..."

"Hmmm... Perhaps a saber will work well to start. Your skills are to lacking to go any smaller as you will be sacrificing to much defence. A saber is a defensive weapon while still ale to deliver quick and devastating blows to the head and body. A saber will build your strength and agility due to its weight and that it is solely a single handed weapon.... or hoof. When you improve your speed and strength as well as your reaction time igneous will begin training you in smaller weapons such knives and the like."

"Igneous is sry for your loss but is glad to hear that you were able to look at the situation logically instead of being blinded by your emotions. A most impressive trait."
(did you catch what i said about Razor's mental health? Just checking.)

1561633 Sweet. *twirls saber around, accidentally cutting part of his mane off*
I needed a haircut anyway.

"Haha! Careful my friend the saber is made of steel and is not as light weight as it looks. it is very dangerous weapon and you should not play with it. Save the twirling for when you can waste your time on thematic skills."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1561670 [Yes I saw it, thanks bud!:pinkiesmile:]
Razor smiles "Thank you..."

1561709 Sorry. Let's get trainin'!

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1561709>>1561873 Razor smiles "Luckily I need no weapon, as I make my own from my body! Lucky me!"

1561899 Lucky you indeed.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1561935 Razor then catches a rabbit and roasts it with his fire breath, he then continues to eat "Nom, om, nom om nom, nom"

1561981 Why the rabbit. It didn't do anything to you!

1561899>>1561873
"That is true my friend but igneous sees that you lack finesse in the use of your weapons and rely heavily on the dragon fire and using your blades only for defense and to slice away obstacles. Razor you will make a good training partner for Flare as you are not that much more skilled than he is."
Igneous walks around for abit and finds a shoddy single handed battle axe from one of the dead griffons.
"First lesson is finding a stance that is comfortable for you but minimizes the enemies hit area around you. For igneous this is simple i stand either sideways with my shielding arm in front and striking in back, or i get low to the ground and pounce on the enemy from a crawling position."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562010 Razor smiles with his mouth full "Tastes good"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562020 razor takes his usual sturdy stance and unsheathes his bone blades, he looks ready to charge with his horns as well "Ready, brother!"

1562020 *positions self with saber crossing face*
Here i can block attacks while staying steady and quick on my hooves.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562109 Razor speaks to her without breaking stance "But if someone hits your saber like that you'll slice your head open"

Igneous lightly wacks razors legs.
"Your stance is to wide and our susceptible to all long range attacks and have defense in the case that the enemy gets behind you. You rely to heavily on your strength to keep you alive."
Suddenly Igneous ducks and swivels around razor with great speed and at the blink of an eye igneous had his axe on Razors juggular tilted upwards to slide underneath the scales.
"See you are dead."

Igneous lightly wacks razors legs.
"Your stance is to wide and our susceptible to all long range attacks and have defense in the case that the enemy gets behind you. You rely to heavily on your strength to keep you alive."
Suddenly Igneous ducks and swivels around razor with great speed and at the blink of an eye igneous had his axe on Razors juggular tilted upwards to slide underneath the scales.
"See you are dead."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562139 Razor edits his stance, he is now firmly planted in the dirt, but ready to move at a seconds notice "This better?"

1562115 Hey, my saber's based on speed, i can block it in time.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562185 Razor deadpanned "You wanna risk that, or do you want me to make you a freakin shield?"

1562197 How about we test that?
*twists your arm, swings it behind your back, and positions his saber at your throat,ready to slit it*
Hm?

1562197>>1562185
"Better but keep your guard up your to focused on whats in front of you. You do not use a shield with a saber it messes with its maneuverability. focus on controlling your swings use lunges to increase the range of your attack while quickly withdrawing to put yourself back in a defensive position. The saber is based on speed true but you do not have the strength yet to wield with the speed that you speak of. You must account for the weight of your weapon with every swing and be careful not to over swing you will lose your balance and you will be quickly disposed of by your opponent"

1562238 Understood ''master''.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562226 Razor simply shrugs and he falls off "Remember, I have crazy strength and the only one of you that can even harm me is Igneous" Razor then grins, then grabs a solid steel helmet and eats it

1562256>>1562255
"Haha, Do not be so reliant on your strength my friend Flare just proved a valid point by getting that position on you. if flare had more skill he could have easily killed you. Igneous always keeps his senses keen and ready for battle so that my opponent never gets the upper hand. this is how igneous battles opponents that our massively stronger than myself. There is a limit to how strong one can get and there is always someone stronger."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562295 Razor shrugged "Yeah, I guess you are right, I guess I should try weakening my foes with fire first, ay?"

1562115 (Saber is single edged slightly curved like a katana with a large hand guard that goes all the over the hilt. the handle is small and the blade is heavy built for bashing but light enough to where you can retract the blade quickly)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562334 [Oh, I thought it was those crescent moon swords the Egyptians had... I really want one of those]

"You already know how to use your fire we are not training that. what if your opponent is to quick to hit with your fire blast. what if your opponent is immune to your fire such as i? Not all lizardfolk are as kind as i. in fact very few are. You must hone your combat skills so that you may be prepared for any threat. even ones much more powerful than yourself"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562373 Razor paused "True, maybe I should practice earth brawling like my mom did..."

1562366 (that would be a scimitar and those are also single edged but those are built wide arcing attacks. and to split the skull open...)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562404 [not to mention that they are total SWAG!]

"Igneous is well versed in the ways of hand to hand combat and would gladly spar with you."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562421 razor smiles, then decides to warn his brother "Just to warn you, earth brawling is underhanded as all hell!"

1562417 (Scimitars are pretty fuckin cool but for a beginner weapon hell no that things way to hard to use its defensive capabilities suck and you arent supposed to use a shield with, it although you can)

1562417 (NEIN. LIGHTSABERS ARE IN THESE DAYS. WAIT. I MEANT ASSASIN'S CREED 3 TOMAHAWKS!!!)

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 254